Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Start a band

Get together came out and I think being a DJ is cool, but I think the game would be even better if they added some sort of update or something that allows several sims to start a band. Here's my idea of how I think it should go.

On an instrument or something like that, have an option to start a band. There, you can assign different sims to different instruments, depending on what kind of band you want. You can have electric guitars, acoustic guitars, bass, keyboard, piano, microphone, drums, and other instruments. You can either have it be a solo band where it's only one sim who sings or you can make it a huge band with like 10 people on different instruments.

You can customize the band by having specific clothes for the band, you can choose the band name, customize what genre of music they'll do, and you can make money from playing.

Comments

• FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    edited December 2015
    I haven't purchased Get Together yet (I am broke, but will purchase it in the future), but I have to say it is a great idea! Fits the whole "group theme" this expansion has. The only thing I would add is that you could start a band with a specific instrument skill required and either search for members or add your friends, because it would be odd if your sim has level 10 guitar and the other member has level 3 keyboard or something like that.
  • lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Great ideas! I miss bands and hope they come back soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top