Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack after Get Together

Comments

• WitchessPancakesWitchessPancakes Posts: 209 Member
    I want seasons, something involving magic, toddlers, university.
    The oranges of the Island are like blazing fire Amongst the emerald boughs- And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover- Who has spent the night crying... -Mohammed Ibn Omar-
  • dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    Get To Babies
    Get To Weather
    Get To Pets
    Get A Degree
    Get To the Future
    Get Supernatural n' Stuff
    Get Zoo
    Get Got
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    I really need witches and vampires.
    &PHgr;
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Trashmagic wrote: »
    Generations - University - or Seasons. As far as gamepacks I'm really hoping for a sports and activities game pack. I really want to build a country club where my snobby sims can play tennis!

University would be great. It would certainly go well with the never ending party theme. :*
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • HimynameisHimynameis Posts: 336 Member
    I really hope the next one is generations (with free toddlers) but i'll be happy with seasons, pets, holidaying, a sports themed pack, a carnival themed pack, supernatural or university (all with free toddler patches beforehand)
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Generations please! :-)
  • egurehegureh Posts: 21 Member
    edited December 2015
    Seasons PLEASE!!! Or University!!
    I also expect Generations but don't think they can finish toddler stage that fast...
  • stiven999stiven999 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2015
    abrakadabra from ts1
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    All I want them to do this time is choose a popular theme and give it their BEST shot. Are you listening EA? your BEST shot.
    I want them to do it really good.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    My top picks:
    Farm Life, Seasons, University, Generations, Celebrity.

I want ALL what you want. Farm life has been on my wish list since TS1.
    Celebrity I would love it to be more like Superstar and without celebrity status being contagious.

Any of these EPs and also Apartments would make me very happy if they are done well.
    Please EA, no more half baked stuff.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    Im quite sure it will be supernatural, cause of the coding they found in the latest patch.

I on the other side want generations the most.

What we need it a gamepack for free time/hobbies. I also liked th idea of find love and metropolis in the hope we have restaurants and realistic shopping. New Ep's and all are good, but we need more things to do in our game, more activities, games, also for children&teens cause its lacking etc. So the freetime gamepack should be the first to release from now on in my opinion.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'd love Pets and Seasons, but I know it's too soon for those two. So i'd like Apartments/Urban Cities or University! <3
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I don't have expectations tbh. Saves me from disappointment. Apologies for being a sour 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

I am 100% sure whatever it may be will have "Get" in the title.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Hopefully something that has been widely requested. I don't want Supernatural or Pets next, I want Generations. If they released Pets and Supernatural before Generations, it would feel like a slap in the face for family players. :(
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Seasons, Beach vacation and skiing, Restaurants, Metropolis, Supernatural, Get Famous and Find love, are my picks :)
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited December 2015
    I want Generations.

I'm anticipating some sort of night life, celebrity, big city with apartments EP.

I would LOVE it if they brought TS2-style apartments back, I think Apartment Life was one of my favourite expansion packs from that game. I do hope they don't bring back celebrities though and IMO it's a bit too close to Get Together to be bringing out another expansion that features more clubs.

Seasons would be nice, Generations is a given but I'm still kind of reserving hope that EA will have the good sense to patch generational stuff into the base game (at the very least they have to patch Toddlers from a practical POV, there's no ifs and buts about that) so they can be expanded upon via expansion packs in the future - I still can't help but feel ALL of the generations aside from YA / A are majorly lacking even if Get Together actually turned out a little bit more well-rounded than I was really expecting it to.

Hmm, a rural / farming EP would be good. I'm actually more of a dystopian cyberpunk world kind of girl (hint-hint EA ;) - lol in all seriousness though, it'd be too niche) but we've never gotten an expansion pack like that so it would be new and fresh for the series. Plus if they added it in connection to the Pets expansion it'd certainly spice up what I have always felt is a bit of a bland pack.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I still want toddlers back.... Whether it's a patch before Generations or Pets, or whether it's in a game pack. Or whether it comes with an expansion....I don't really care anymore how they get here. It is the one important thing my game is lacking. I can do without pets.... Although I like them, and I can do without University, although I would like it, I can do without Seasons, although I would like it, I can do without a farm pack, although I would like it. I can Do without a car, or an apartment, although I would like them both. I could do without a Medieval and/ or supernatural pack although I would like them both. I could do without more active careers or vacations, although I would like them.....But, my game just feels like it has a gaping hole in it without toddlers.....I'm not going to boycott the game if I don't get them, I enjoy all the stuff EA has brought out for the game. But my game play would be a lot richer with those little tikes back.... Because I love them!
  • KahZKahZ Posts: 48 Member
    Looking forward to a Generations Pack, and I think it's possible that in this pack they put some university stuff for a upcoming expansion. I think it fits pretty well.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited December 2015
    Generations since some of us including me have been going mad crazy over the toddlers
    Post edited by Briana2425 on
  • NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    edited December 2015
    The Sims 4 - Get Bent

----

EDIT: In all seriousness though, I'd like an expansion that activates multiplayer since I think that's the only thing going for this game.
    "Get Connected".
  • SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    GET REAL:
    It’s time to become a reality star! Join the cast of Sliced ‘N’ Diced to compete with other chefs, Finding Love to become the most desirable bachelor/bachelorette or Runway Take Off to become a fashion designer star!

I want this pack because I miss competitions in the game.

Or
    FIND LOVE:
    Find true love in The Sims 4! Meet your date on SimsMatch, take your date to romantic getaway spots, build up your romantic reputation, and have the wedding of your dreams!

SimMatch Dating App: Help your sims find their soulmate or a fun fling for the night with the new SimMatch app. Pick out the perfect selfie, fill out their profile, and decide how honest your sims want to be.
    Romantic Getaway Locations: Take your sims out for the perfect date at one of the new romantic getaway locations including a cosy bed and breakfast or the swanky eco-lounge.
    Romantic Reputation: Build up your romantic reputation as you go out on dates with different sims. Will you be known as a loyal companion or the town heartbreaker? Your reputation will determine how sims in the world react to you and earn you unique romance rewards.
    Ultimate Wedding: Live out your Sims’ wedding fantasies and have the ultimate bachelor or bachelorette party, select and customize the perfect wedding party, and spruce things up with exclusive wedding food and decor.

This one because weddings need to be expanded on a lot. They are basic right now.
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Or
    FIND LOVE:
    Find true love in The Sims 4! Meet your date on SimsMatch, take your date to romantic getaway spots, build up your romantic reputation, and have the wedding of your dreams!

Actually this one may be quite possible. So much autonomous woohooing goin' on atm :#

tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited December 2015
    Depends honestly. If Toddlers are going to be just patched in, then I'd like Seasons/Nature/Disasters themed EP, personally.

For the next Game Pack I'd like to see Cars (because I think Cars would fit in a GP. Coding/Animations/Multiple Car choices... lol

Honestly, we're getting what they already had planned so it doesn't matter lol - but those are my needs for The Sims 4.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I want a University but I think it may be a while before that. I'm guessing a generations/family themed pack next, or adventures type.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I think it'll be some form of a Generations family-themed pack. But I'd personally be more than happy with something like Seasons :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.