Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack after Get Together

Let's start talking about the next expansion pack. (I just wanted to be the first to start this discussion)
What would you like to see next?

Comments

• SfarinaPSfarinaP Posts: 87 Member
    Pets? Was thinking with the AI they could really have some cool interactions between the pets and between human and pets
  • BethC217BethC217 Posts: 10 New Member
    @XopaxPax - I hope you're right!! I definitely up for a generations pack.
  • SfarinaPSfarinaP Posts: 87 Member
    lol I was kind of kidding with this thread as my GT hasn't even finished downloading but I always like talking about this. But you know the EA employees are seeing this thread and thinking "🐸🐸🐸🐸..." lol
  • CallMeTaliBabiiCallMeTaliBabii Posts: 131 Member
    edited December 2015
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    I"m confident it will be Generations, too soon for pets or seasons, nightlife would be just repetitive now, it's the right time for family play.

I hope so too. I mean after all the partying and woohoopng you'd think they'd say ok time to settle and make a family with a white picket fence. Ijs IMO that's usually how it goes in life anyway

PS that siggy never gets old. STEVEN UNIVERSE = CAKE COOKIES AND ICE CREAM WITH WARM CARAMEL
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I want Generations.

I'm anticipating some sort of night life, celebrity, big city with apartments EP.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    World Adventures or University

I'd be utterly impressed, and at the same time apprehensive. If it was one of the Bigger expansions Like Seasons or Supernatural.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    Seasons or Nightlife/Late Night please
    original.gif
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    HalloMolli wrote: »
    Metropolis.

I second that.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Generations.
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I'm actually hoping for a metropolis EP that lets us create our own worlds for EP3, and that EA will make a toddler themed SP or GP with free toddlers in a patch.
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    I'm really not sure since I haven't played the previous games, but of the ones I have read, I'd want one of these: Generations, seasons, university, or apartment living (You can build apartment complexes for multiple families right?).
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • snowdustmelodysnowdustmelody Posts: 385 Member
    edited December 2015
    Season or Generations (hopefully with awesome toddlers).
    tumblr_mfgza8NCk51qfwt9io1_500.gif

• Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    My top picks:
    Farm Life, Seasons, University, Generations, Celebrity.
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Generations - University - or Seasons. As far as gamepacks I'm really hoping for a sports and activities game pack. I really want to build a country club where my snobby sims can play tennis!
  • getsims7getsims7 Posts: 20 New Member
    seasons!
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    A 1,000 ways to woohoo
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Of the tried and true ones I would love to see a Supernatural EP. I miss them far more than I was expecting to.

But what I most like would be something that adds hobbies/interests the way they had them in Sims 2 and fill in the gaps with the ones they don't have. Maybe not a full EP but a Game Pack would be nice.
    ~ ~ ~
  • lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    I'd really love pets (or seasons), although I know that would take longer and probably won't/shouldn't be next. Take your time EA, because I'd really love horses to come back!

I just hope the next has a world that is awesome like Windenberg! Maybe a tropical setting?