Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How are you liking the CAS content for Get Together?

StuStuieStuStuie Posts: 455 Member
So overall I am SO impressed and happy with all the CAS content. I think this has to be the best content in CAS to date for sure... My computer is broken so I haven't been able to see the items for build mode but CAS is fantastic!

I basically redid all my Sims outfits with these new clothes. My favourite outfits are men and women are in the thumbnail for the video I have posted below.

Please check out my review video and let me know what your favourite content is!

Cheers

Comments

• thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    My favorite outfit would have to be the second dress you showed off. Guess we have different tastes? :D As for hair, I really like the side braid. The hat is pretty cute too, especially with the hair you were using.

Anyway, I like your review. Keep up the good work. :)
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    I feel like for an expansion, we really didn't get too many new CAS items so I was a little disappointed by that.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I love everything. My only complaint would be that the headphones are part of a shirt rather than separate headwear or an accessory.
  • xMintxMint Posts: 175 Member
    edited December 2015
    Mightydan wrote: »
    I love everything. My only complaint would be that the headphones are part of a shirt rather than separate headwear or an accessory.

I agree in a way, but I think the reason they did it that way was because they had concerns about it clipping into other clothing items and that would look unprofessional for an official Maxis release. Custom content creators will probably be able to separate the two without worrying about how it clips into things.

• MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    xMint wrote: »

I agree in a way, but I think the reason they did it that way was because they had concerns about it clipping into other clothing items and that would look unprofessional for an official Maxis release. Custom content creators will probably be able to separate the two without worrying about how it clips into things.

That makes a lot of sense. At least the recolours offer a nice variety in style. I've given the pink/white recolour to one of my teens and thankfully she still looks like a geek rather than a DJ or party girl.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member

That makes a lot of sense. At least the recolours offer a nice variety in style. I've given the pink/white recolour to one of my teens and thankfully she still looks like a geek rather than a DJ or party girl.

Oh so that pink and blonde colored hair is a recolour? So you can use it with any hairstyle? I would love that. Does it only come in the pink/blonde color?
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    I
    hmae123 wrote: »

Oh so that pink and blonde colored hair is a recolour? So you can use it with any hairstyle? I would love that. Does it only come in the pink/blonde color?

It's not a recolor, it's a completely new hairstyle
  • StuStuieStuStuie Posts: 455 Member
    My favorite outfit would have to be the second dress you showed off. Guess we have different tastes? :D As for hair, I really like the side braid. The hat is pretty cute too, especially with the hair you were using.

Anyway, I like your review. Keep up the good work. :)

Thank you so much :)
    I feel like for an expansion, we really didn't get too many new CAS items so I was a little disappointed by that.

Aww sorry :(

I was thinking the same
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,592 Member
    I always love the clothes that come in any pack. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    I always love the clothes that come in any pack. :)

Thats awesome! I do love a lot of the content too :)
  • limesim2limesim2 Posts: 71 Member
    Cas contents are as good as CC items.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    CAS items are great. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    limesim2 wrote: »
    Cas contents are as good as CC items.

Agreed
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited December 2015
    I
    hmae123 wrote: »

It's not a recolor, it's a completely new hairstyle

Thanks for clarifying. I got excited for a second there, lol. It's still a fun new hairstyle though. My own hair is black with teal and blue highlights underneath and I've been wanting to create a sim with a similar look. :-D

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I'm very impressed of the new CAS content :) I love all of the Hairstyles for Women, especially the one with this ponytail on the side :) Also I love that the clothes are based on Sims 3 Late Night (at least it looks like that :)) Overall I love it <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    12-15-15_8-39-06%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    I love the jacket and skirt that came with Get Together. I've already put together four different outfits with one or both. <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • pallies1pallies1 Posts: 326 Member
    I really love the CAS-items! I think they have done such a good job on every Cas-item that has come with the expansion packs.

My favorite hair for women is the longer straight hair and the sidebraide. And for men I absolutely love the "Grease/John Travolta" one <3 But I do like all new hairstyles except the ombre one because of the texture.

My favorite clothing items is the leatherjacket and of course the two mini skirts that came for women. And for men the bomber looking jacket with a shirt under.
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I was really impressed with the clothing, hair and objects. The clothing and hair in Sims 4 is 1,000 times better than what we used to get in Sims 3. (Sims 3 did have good objects and furniture, though.) I bought the EP on sale at Target for 25% off, and when I played the game, I honestly felt the game was worth the money I spent for the town, clothing, hair and Buy Mode items alone. I'm definitely not sorry I bought this expansion.

I wish the expansion had had some more careers and skills added, but otherwise it was a nice addition to the game. (Except for parties being borked now because of autonomous club gatherings triggering during parties, but hopefully that'll be fixed in a patch.)
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I like most of the new items in CAS, specially the hairs.
    But, it's a bummer that the t-shirts attached to the headphones don't come also without them, as I love the designs but I really don't want most of my Sims wearing headphones.
    Also I found it a bit lacky for kids and for more casual styles, almost everything for adults is a bit too preppy.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • ZazazaSimmerZazazaSimmer Posts: 85 Member
    edited December 2015
    Honestly I don't get what everyone sees in these clothes and hair, they aren't that good. No piece of clothing and no hairstyle hade made me want to get this EP. Some of the cas are good i hade to admit, but the male section is lacking and really boring.
    I appreciate that we got some new content for kids though ^____^

I really want to see more femenine clothes and hair for males and more masculine clothes and hair for females, that would be ideal.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @StuStuie thank you, I have the game but cannot open until Christmas.
    I love all the hair styles, they are really nice. Like both the men and the ladies.
    saw so many I want my sims to wear.
    So many clothes and they are nice, can't wait to have my sims wear them,
    I am glad that they have a lot of nice clothes for the men. love most of them too.
    You are right your sim looks great in pink, she is very beautiful
    Thanks for taking the time to post.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2015
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    12-15-15_8-39-06%2525C2%2525A0PM.png
    I love the jacket and skirt that came with Get Together. I've already put together four different outfits with one or both. <3

That outfit reminds me of Scarlet Witch from Avengers AoU

tumblr_nlvwcmzL9F1qlqsnio3_500.gif
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    I love all CAS hair and outfits. My rate is 10/10 :))