Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get together question

So i pre ordered Get together, and for some reason its not showing up as downloadable however Its now saying it wont be released till Dec 9th at 3 pm.. i am in Cali and i can purchase the game with no pre order now. I am super confused, thought the game was released today?

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Try contacting EA unless someone else knows of a better way.

Origin.com > at the top EA Help > Contact Us
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • lilacstreetwayslilacstreetways Posts: 239 Member
    edited December 2015
    It's now saying 11pm in the UK!!!!! I am not happy they might as well say 10th December now.... I had a day off work so I could play this now I have to sleep for work tomorrow
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    I did context EA and he told me it would be available to me last night at 8pm which it wasn't. Never pre ordering something from EA again.
  • NauzhrorNauzhror Posts: 82 Member
    > @Brieanna19 said:
    > I did context EA and he told me it would be available to me last night at 8pm which it wasn't. Never pre ordering something from EA again.

OMG. Those few extra hours. Life ruining.

Wait, no, you can just play the game tomorrow. Now so life ruining afterall.

Why is everyone so over-dramatic about every small disappointment?

If everyone who interacted with you refused to speak to you or interact with you after you did something they didn't appreciate - you'd be awfully lonely, but then again so would they.
    I just think they should of put the 10th really and it's annoying when you go into the game and says why not play get together and available now too when it isn't from where I live...... it's misleading
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • NauzhrorNauzhror Posts: 82 Member
    > @lilacstreetways said:
    > I just think they should of put the 10th really and it's annoying when you go into the game and says why not play get together and available now too when it isn't from where I live...... it's misleading

I'm not saying it's not disappointing. I was mostly just responding to the "I'll never preorder again". I often see new games come out and minor issues lead to people saying they'll never buy a game from that developer again, etc. People seem to have unrealistic expectations. Preferring everything to work as intended is logical, but throwing a hissy fit every time it doesn't isn't, nor is it healthy, because such people will never be happy because most things in life don't go 100% to plan.
    Nauzhror wrote: »
    > @lilacstreetways said:
    > I just think they should of put the 10th really and it's annoying when you go into the game and says why not play get together and available now too when it isn't from where I live...... it's misleading

I'm not saying it's not disappointing. I was mostly just responding to the "I'll never preorder again". I often see new games come out and minor issues lead to people saying they'll never buy a game from that developer again, etc. People seem to have unrealistic expectations. Preferring everything to work as intended is logical, but throwing a hissy fit every time it doesn't isn't, nor is it healthy, because such people will never be happy because most things in life don't go 100% to plan.

That is cool. I was just saying a bit more after my little rant. I always buy from Origin really and love how it's all on there really and don't need a Disc no more to play which is great for my laptop.
    I work in retail so I hear the misleading and rants I will never shop here ever again and then the next week they are back in the shop again! I can see your point too.
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Brieanna19 wrote: »
    I did context EA and he told me it would be available to me last night at 8pm which it wasn't. Never pre ordering something from EA again.
    can you confer at origin/acct and privacy/order history the transaction is complete for GT and not processing. on occasion there can be issues with certain regions and some did report the other nite that GT was stilling being processed and not complete. if this is the case only CE can help but i wanted to alert you to this if applicable, good luck
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    I got it downloaded this afternoon. It was in my purchased section but for some reason i had to wait till 3pm today to download it. oh well B)
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Brieanna19 wrote: »
    I got it downloaded this afternoon. It was in my purchased section but for some reason i had to wait till 3pm today to download it. oh well B)

awesome glad you finally got it, happy simming :)