Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage home - I LOVE WINDENBURG!

Hi All,

Here are a couple of screens of my current home!

I JUST LOVE WINDENBURG SO MUCH!

23234935909_7e69b539f5_o.png

23576815636_40bd9e2148_o.png

23235003709_a92915b786_o.png

23602893905_c5c4669e2a_o.png

23576803996_a8178632fe_o.png

23602874325_67c4ce5568_o.png

23307175580_8d7e352b43_o.png
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    That's a very cute home. :) Looks pretty cozy.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    It's an existing home in Windenburg but I did some renovating inside! :) I'm loving the new wardrobe... definitely adds more scope to the bedroom.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited December 2015
    That's a cute cottage. I'm happy you are enjoying the pack so much. It would be cool with a fountain by the house would be my only suggestion.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    It's an existing home in Windenburg but I did some renovating inside! :) I'm loving the new wardrobe... definitely adds more scope to the bedroom.

Oooh, that's cool. It's really a nice one. I hope you end up sharing how you change it the longer your sim(s) live there. That's always my favorite part of a new sim home. I like to start out empty and just fill it up and change it as my sims come into more money. It's cool to see how each sims "taste" seem to dictate how I decorate their rooms.

All these pictures of build mode and the world make it really hard not to go buy GT myself, but I'm waiting. In the meantime I feel like I'm enjoying the experience of just seeing everyone else's cute pictures. <3
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »
    That's a cute cottage. I'm happy you are enjoying the pack so much. It would be cool with a fountain by the house would be my only suggestion.

That's a great idea! :D
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options

Cool, I'm glad you liked it. How are you liking the games in the pack?
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options

Cool, I'm glad you liked it. How are you liking the games in the pack?

I'm loving the games! It's so much fun. I can't get over the scenery. The developers have really worked hard on this pack. I can definitely see the passion and quality. Let's hope this passion and quality continues.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I love small lots and cottages. Makes things easier to manage.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I love small lots and cottages. Makes things easier to manage.

There's plenty of them in Windenburg.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    Yeah I think I counted like 28 lots from the pictures. So more lots than the base game worlds. I was very happy to hear that. I'm really hoping the 64x64 lots get patched in with the base game and continued with following packs. Sims 4 badly needs space. I think the delay was a good thing and I'm happy to hear it seemed to have paid off. Hopefully, but next EP better have a supernatural. ;) Were there any add ons to the ghosts other than what Spooky Stuff pack offered? LOL sorry feel like I'm turning this thread into an Ask a Guru asking one of my questions from that thread here.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Gosh, this home looks amazing! So cozy and pretty! I'm glad that you got to play the game today, I've got to wait until Saturday or maybe a lot longer. Ugh, the anticipation is killing me! :s
  • Options
    Yeah I think I counted like 28 lots from the pictures. So more lots than the base game worlds. I was very happy to hear that. I'm really hoping the 64x64 lots get patched in with the base game and continued with following packs. Sims 4 badly needs space. I think the delay was a good thing and I'm happy to hear it seemed to have paid off. Hopefully, but next EP better have a supernatural. ;) Were there any add ons to the ghosts other than what Spooky Stuff pack offered? LOL sorry feel like I'm turning this thread into an Ask a Guru asking one of my questions from that thread here.

I'll investigate this for you. :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    That's where I moved my sims to. It DOES need renovations.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    That's where I moved my sims to. It DOES need renovations.

It sure does. I definitely opened it up a little more. It's much better now.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Can't wait to play, am getting it today, but I said it was my Christmas Present so I guess I will have to wait. If I can. better wrap it up, how silly is that.
    Love the small houses too. Your house looks so neat. at least I will be able to see some things while waiting for 16 days. wow can I do it.
    love what I have seen so far.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2015
    How does it even matter whether the 64 x 64 lots are added to the base when we have no method to place our own lots? They surely are not going to give us the in game made 64 x 64 lots because they would contain GT stuff and will not work for people without the ep. So I don't see the point really.

I am not buying the ep, but cute cottage to the OP.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    How does it even matter whether the 64 x 64 lots are added to the base when we have no method to place our own lots? They surely are not going to give us the in game made 64 x 64 lots because they would contain GT stuff and will not work for people without the ep. So I don't see the point really.

I am not buying the ep, but cute cottage to the OP.

Thank you :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Lovely home! Can't wait to move my sims into one of the cottages :) Just two more days...
  • Options
    I'll investigate this for you. :)
    Thank you.
  • Options
    CristianoCristiano Posts: 138 Member
    edited December 2015
    How did you get the closet perfectly inset into the wall?

Edit: never mind, I figured out you can build a wall across it including the top, but you have to do a double wall to accommodate it.