Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF This Mod

Does anyone remember the name of the mod that removed the ickiness from portraits, making them actually nice? I used to have it but can't remember the name of it or where I got it. Will be having an artist and need it.

Thanks, all.

Comments

• Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    This maybe?

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=425878

I'm glad you brought this up. I didn't know there were any mods for it, and I could sure use one sometimes.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I think there might be one at TFM's Sims Asylum (registration required). I have one by Shimrod that does something with the portraits but haven't tried it out yet.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    I'm pretty sure it was Shimrod's - but thanks, @suzses - that may work even better - thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Shimrod has a lot of his mods at TFM Sims Asylum. That's where I got the one I have in my game right now.

• Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Appreciate it, @HappySimmer3 - didn't Shimrod have a bunch of these mods over on MTS? Don't think I've ever registered at Sims Asylum so wondering where I got it from originally.
  • Options
    Yes, originally I had one from there but it got misplaced along the way. Here is one, user name Shimrod101 at MTS. Link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=425878