Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create Memories from Photo?

How do you create memories from photos taken by a sim? I thought it can be done by clicking on the photo in the sim's inventory, but I don't see that option anymore ever since today's patch. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    How do you create memories from photos taken by a sim? I thought it can be done by clicking on the photo in the sim's inventory, but I don't see that option anymore ever since today's patch. Any ideas?

It's beside the fast forward buttons. You click on the circle wheel thing, and you'll see screenshot capture manager there.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    The feature is really tedious, now. Once you've created your memories with the new system, in order to access them you have to pull up the Screenshot Capture Manager and scroll through your ENTIRE screenshot documents folder in order to locate the new memory. :/ It is much sadness, and very inconvenient.

Epic patch otherwise, but R.I.P. My Memories feature.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    Thanks! I will try that later. Scrolling through the entire screenshot folder is a pain in the rear, guess I took too many pictures.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    The feature is really tedious, now. Once you've created your memories with the new system, in order to access them you have to pull up the Screenshot Capture Manager and scroll through your ENTIRE screenshot documents folder in order to locate the new memory. :/ It is much sadness, and very inconvenient.

Epic patch otherwise, but R.I.P. My Memories feature.

Yeah, I know right. And it loads quite slowly too.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    I know it takes to long now. Plus not only does it have pictures from one save file to go through. Its all save files and right now I have 2 very different save files going on. One where theres aging naturally. And one where aging is off but I age some sims. So I have a whole bunch of pics between all these save files and sims to go through.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3