Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bar Theme Nights Question

Does anyone know how your Sims will find out what the theme is each night? In Sim 3, you can read the newspaper and see what the ‘hot spots’ are but we can’t do that in Sims 4.

Will we get a notification saying its ‘Ladies Nights’ at this bar or can our Sims look it up on their phone or computer.

I really don’t want my Sims to go to a bar hoping its ‘Guys Night’ only to find out that’s it’s actually ‘Bear Night’ once they arrive.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Notification more then likely.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I hope you just show up to find a bunch of bears playing darts. Is it darts night or bear night?
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Maybe there will be a little icon on the lot when viewing the map screen, like hotspots in TS3.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I hope you just show up to find a bunch of bears playing darts. Is it darts night or bear night?

Bear Night is going to be fun seeing all bears in the bar.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm going to send various sims out during rotation just for the heck of it and I con't care what night it will be when I get them there. lol
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I'm going to send various sims out during rotation just for the heck of it and I con't care what night it will be when I get them there. lol

I can't wait to try the singles night. I hope that they utilize the homeless npc townies and not just the ones that live in houses. Some of those homeless sims are quite attractive.