Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December patch today?

Comments

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    It seems the patch doesn't come today :(

I thought it had been confirmed by a guru?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    we will know if its patch day when we load the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I don't see a post in the Latest Patch Section.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    I wouldn't worry to much they could be running on California time
  • GlossellaGlossella Posts: 93 Member
    ... well, this is sad. We were on the hype train and everything.
  • tiagomoucho3tiagomoucho3 Posts: 123 Member
    > @LoveMcQueen5683 said:
    > tiagomoucho3 wrote: »
    >
    > It seems the patch doesn't come today :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I thought it had been confirmed by a guru?

Was it? I don't remember seeing any guru saying that the patch was out today. Yet, I can be mistaken. Hopefully I am xD
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    itsug wrote: »
    There are quite a few different types of RAM as well, so you will have to know which type your computer supports.
    Best way to find that out, is to open your computer, and have a look at your current RAM sticks.

OBS: If you have no idea what you are doing, leave it to somone else to help you with it!
    I always do! I accidentally screwed up one of my games by tampering with its files. I will not risk screwing up my computer!
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    It seems the patch doesn't come today :(
    Patience, patience.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    no patch :( its usually release right at the hour ill give it a few more minutes to see if there was just a delay

@LosaruTaiyo ok :) if you need any additional help with hardware or specs for the game for sure make a thread in tech i or others can help

• MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    every patch for sims 4 was out at 7pm MEZ...and there is nothing...so i don't think, that there is something coming today ;)
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    There are quite a few different types of RAM as well, so you will have to know which type your computer supports.
    Best way to find that out, is to open your computer, and have a look at your current RAM sticks.

OBS: If you have no idea what you are doing, leave it to somone else to help you with it!
    To add to this, always be careful around computer parts because they're very delicate and easy to ruin if you don't know what you're doing. The motherboard especially. That said, RAM is one of the easiest things to change as long as you buy the correct part.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited December 2015
    The only other day they could launch the Patch is on the 8th yet, I don't see them doing that either, I doubt they'd wait until after, perhaps they're experiencing some delays?
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Where the patch at? lol
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    The only other day they could launch the Patch is on the 8th yet, I don't see them doing that either, I doubt they'd wait until after, perhaps they're experiencing some delays?

I thought one of the Gurus confirmed it would be today
    1FKDfKj.png
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    no patch yet :(
    p8L4V6v.png
    Perhaps the Patch isn't going to be at this hour, perhaps it'll come in the next hour?
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • tiagomoucho3tiagomoucho3 Posts: 123 Member
    Does someone have proof that one of the gurus said the patch was out today?
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    no patch :( its usually release right at the hour ill give it a few more minutes to see if there was just a delay

@LosaruTaiyo ok :) if you need any additional help with hardware or specs for the game for sure make a thread in tech i or others can help

As I am building a PC, I will definitely keep that in mind.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    Perhaps the Patch isn't going to be at this hour, perhaps it'll come in the next hour?

For having wait at each patch, it has always been at this hour :/
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    How the heck do you buy more RAM? I know nothing!

RAM comes on 'cards' that, if you have space on the motherboard (Is it the motherboard? I'm somewhat clueless myself), can insert. For example, my tech guy gave me a 4Gig RAM card for my laptop (PC and laptop have different sized cards understandably). I already had a 4Gig one in there but I also had a free slot for a card. Popped that in and now I'm running some nice close to 8Gigs of RAM.

@SweetieKaye, @LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo, Ram comes on both motherboard and video cards, the dedicated cards have more specialized ram for processing data and the chip sits in a special MXsocket that is the same for both desktop and laptop cards, however in laptops the dedicated chip and ram is part of the motherboard and can't be changed, the PC Desktop versions sit on expansion cards that plug into PCIE slots, these expansion cards hold the MXSocket chip and the Dedicated Video Card Memory, The Main memory or RAM always refers to the computer memory, the type and amount is set by the motherboard, and can be changed or upgraded. These RAM chips help the processor run commands and scripts, they slide into special slots in the motherboard all computers have these chips, the ones for laptops have a different connection than the ones for desktop, some laptop computers don't have room for the chips to stand up so they connect ribbon extenders so they can lay flat in the computer. Desktop ram always stands up.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member

To add to this, always be careful around computer parts because they're very delicate and easy to ruin if you don't know what you're doing. The motherboard especially. That said, RAM is one of the easiest things to change as long as you buy the correct part.

I will add a specific one. Beware of static. Can ruin electronic parts of you're not grounded somehow or the discharge isn't carried away.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

It was posted in another thread with the tweet from one of the gurus confirming it was today.
    Currently scoping Twitter for anything new :3
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

That's what I wanted to see. Everyone keeps saying a guru confirmed, but I can't find it anywhere.
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Aw, lame! I was so excited :'(
    My Simblr: WaffleKone