Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What other games do you all play?

Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
Hi All,

I'm curious... I'm new to games... what do you all play? What do you recommend?
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    You need to move this to the off-topic chat.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    edited November 2015
    Nothing... barely have time for Sims unfortunately. I have Cities Skylines but my pc bogs down when I try to play.. on my ps3 I used to play Need4Speed Rivals and GTA5 Online...

• MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Animal Crossing. At least, I used to...I deleted my save on a whim & now regret it. I also really like the Harvest Moon games & MMO's like Aion, Tera, Blade & Soul :) yep.
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    The only other game I play is FIFA but it often plums me off.
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    edited November 2015
    I play a little bit of everything

I've really been liking Fallout 4, which surprised me because I didn't get into 3/New Vegas as much.
    Also Bioshock, Resident Evil, the new Tomb Raiders, Pokemon, Dead or Alive, etc.
    I try to play Cities Skylines but I can only get so far before my city just falls into traffic chaos and I get discouraged and stop playing :/
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I just got Tomb Raider 2013, so I'm playing that.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited November 2015
    Project Zomboid and BioShock is currently the games I am playing.

Notifying @chesterbigbird; she may have other games to suggest. :)

EDIT: In case you are wondering to what my specs are, they're in my signature. :)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Too many - I remember when Sims was the only game I played but not I play everything from FPS games to HOGs.
  • siefier25siefier25 Posts: 41 Member
    PC, I play The Sims 4 and Star Wars The Old Republic. PS4, I play MGS, The Witcher 3, and Dragon Age Inquisition. Xbox One, I play Gears of War UE and soon to be Fallout 4.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited November 2015
    Yes, this thread should be in off topic but will probably be moved over regardless.

Currently:
    • Witcher 3 (PC)
    • Diablo 3 (PC)
    • Fall Out 4 (PS4)
    • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (Warfare 2 is coming out in February 2016 and I will be pre ordering- PC & PS4)
    • Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
    • Heroes of the Storm
    • Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4)
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition (PC & PS4)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Klassickicks22Klassickicks22 Posts: 179 Member
    Well besides Sims 4 I have been playing DC Universe Online, Alice the Madness Returns and Broken Age.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Besides playing Sims 2 + 3 -
    • Elder Scrolls Online
    • Neverwinter Online
    • Star Trek Online
    • Skyrim
    • Neverwinter Nights + Neverwinter Nights 2
    • Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3
    • The Secret World
    • Dragon Age Origins + EP's and DLC
    • Anno 1404
    • Borderlands 2
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yes, this thread should be in off topic but will probably be moved over regardless.

Currently:
    • Witcher 3 (PC)
    • Diablo 3 (PC)
    • Fall Out 4 (PS4)
    • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (Warfare 2 is coming out in February 2016 and I will be pre ordering- PC & PS4)
    • Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
    • Heroes of the Storm
    • Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4)
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition (PC & PS4)

Another Hearthstone player here. Also dabble a bit in CIties: Skylines, Microsoft Mahjong, some of the older Hoyle games, assorted solitaire games, and some of the casual games on Pogo (Claire Hart is my favorite). Also just picked up Farming Simulator on sale but haven't done much with it yet, and thinking of getting the new Roller Coaster Tycoon game.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited November 2015
    I play any games I feel interested in :3

I'd personally recommend:
    • Tell Tale Games - Choice driven Story based games including The Walking Dead Game, The Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands & MineCraft: Story Mode - your choices affect how the story progresses and the outcome and makes you question your morality.
    • Mass Effect Trilogy - Choice driven Story based RPG Shooter game, you can assemble a Team of Aliens & Humans, upgrade characters and in ME2 your Ship, you get to visit a variety of different planets with different environments, you get to customise your character's face and choose the gender along with their Class and History and in ME2 & 3 your Suit's colour. Your decisions affect the story and the outcome, gameplay changes a bit with each game and it has lots of side quests. It's a more Sci-Fi Genre game.
    • Dragon Age Trilogy - Choice driven Story based RPG - similar to Mass Effect where you can assemble a Team, upgrade characters and you get to customise your character's face and the gender along with their Class, but you also get to choose their Race(Except in DA2), it's a more Fantasy Genre game. Decisions do have an impact on how the story progresses and the outcome but more so exclusively to each game(as in decisions don't carry over as much compared to Mass Effect).
    • Tekken Series - Fighting game, there's a diverse cast of characters from different races and species, the later games in the series have more story driven plots, the battles are pretty quick when it's 1v1 or 2v2 or 1v2, the goal is always to defeat all the Challengers of the Tekken Tournament, the earlier versions and Arcade Mode are more of defeating several enemies so that you can face the boss, there are lots of different moves from button combinations.
    • Age of Mythology - This is more of a strategy game themed around the Greek & Roman, Egyptian and Norse Mythologies. You get to build up your city and accumulate resources to build more, upgrade more and evolve into the next age, the goal is often total domination against other competitors, sometimes it's a race of time or resources. It has a story mode as well but it's a little goal oriented and sometimes restricts what you can do and what age you can evolve to. It has information on various Myths and there's a game mode where you can experiment with all the troops and buildings also effects available in the game.
    • Kingdom Hearts Series - This is my favourite game series created by Square Enix and Disney, it's pretty much Disney characters and Final Fantasy characters mixed in with new characters, it's completely story based with combat being the main gameplay, you can travel multiple worlds derived from Disney's movies and shows, it's an RPG that basically follows Final Fantasy's combat system but more in an MMO sort of way, you also get Party Members who fight alongside you, spells, summons etc. Basically all the basic elements of an RPG and despite it being seen as a 'Kids game' it's got a dark and complicated plot, with some of the toughest bosses in gaming, you can even do a Level 1 No Experience Run on Critical Mode if you dare, which can be close to impossible to beat for many players in terms of difficulty.
    • Final Fantasy Series - If you're a big fan of RPG, this is a good game to play, each of the games is different in terms of gameplay and art style and story, it has the basic RPG elements - A Part of playable characters, Summons, Levelling, Looting, Farming(for XP and Loot). There are often things you can easily and permanently miss, there are also allot of difficult Bosses and Enemies to defeat if you're too underlevelled. There are often lots of enjoyable and sometimes difficult Mini-Games along with there being a hidden Relationship System in some of the games. In the earlier versions, you can even choose your Class and character's basic pixelated look.
    • Pokemon Series - It's a pretty enjoyable game where you catch critters called Pokemon and entrap them in Balls, you can train them, breed them and play mini-games with them, if they get strong enough they can evolve into larger and more powerful Pokemon, the basic goal is to defeat Bosses scattered around the Region whilst assembling your Team of Pokemon to be 'the very best, like no one ever was'. You should also try to "catch em all", which can be both expensive and difficult lol but this game is pretty enjoyable and has allot of different Pokemon you can catch and train. In the newer games, there are more customisation options for your Character. It's a Strategy RPG game.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Thank you all for sharing! :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Fallout 4!!

cdsdG5y.jpg

Fallout 4!!!
    Fallout 4!!!

And... Fallout 4!!! Sadly, I think I've played like only 10 minutes of TS4 in the past 2 weeks. Plum tired of micro managing my Sims from drinking Milk & OJ every few minutes!!!

Happy Oprah cheers Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallout <3 4 <3

XCPsDg1.gif
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Not a big overall gamer but I reall love the Tales of RPG series. My boyfriend, our roommates and I are currently working our way through Tales of Xillia. It's definitely something that's more fun as a multiplayer then it probably would be as a single player though it can be played that way.
    ~ ~ ~
    Kinda miss mass effect 3 atm..

6DeErkO.gif

Mmmm... Kaiden <3

But Fallout 4 has all my attention, minus school lol
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited November 2015
    I play mostly retro games these days. Granted, the graphics are great in the newer games, but the gameplay is lacking and far too simple. I prefer to have to think.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
    Obviously... Fallout 4.

Mass Effect 3
    Divinity; Original Sin
    Skyrim
    The Sims 2 & 3
    The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
    Cities: Skylines
    World of Warcraft from time to time. I try to get away but my gnome and goblins always call me back for a brief time
    Dragon Age Origins
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • siefier25siefier25 Posts: 41 Member
    edited November 2015
    > @Devynsims00 said:
    > Fallout 4!!
    >
    >
    >
    > Fallout 4!!!
    > Fallout 4!!!

I know someone, that looks almost exactly like your fallout 4 character, but blonde
  • chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member
    Hi All,

I'm curious... I'm new to games... what do you all play? What do you recommend?

Dragon Age inquisition,
    The witcher 3 (you can play this only lower settings.) I know what pc you have LOL.
    Bioshock infinite and 1 and 2.
    Fallout 4 (lower settings.)
    Tropico 5
    Civ 5 (civilization V.)
    Banished
    Kingdoms of Amalur reckoning
    Rayman Legends
    Trine 2
    Tomb raider (all of them.)
    I could go on and on LOL

i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide

• Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited November 2015
    Other than The Sims series, I play SimCity (waiting to get a desktop to actually play it on), Dragon Age, Alice Madness Returns, Mass Effect 3, Plants vs. Zombies and planning on buying Cities: Skylines.

Edit: I also used to love playing pokemon but it's been so long. One day I stopped playing next thing I know there's more than 5 new games out already.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • simsationsimsation Posts: 39 Member
    I still play The Sims 2 from time to time, then there's TS4. I also play World of Warcraft (like another poster said: my characters always call me back). And I enjoyed the first two Skylanders games for the Wii. Other than that, I don't play many other games. But I would've loved to have gotten my hands on Until Dawn.
  • KariussaKariussa Posts: 968 Member
    I have played Dragon Age Inquisition some time now,and I just got a new computer, so I play the Witcher 3, Have bought Fallout 4 but not played it yet,I want to play Witcher first;-) But I play The Sims 4 in between, some days I feel like creating something,so then it will be a new sim,or a house..;-) I still have Dreamfall I am not finish with,because it come out in episodes and Life is Strange...all good games ;-) I will play Get together when it come out...