Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can someone please help me - US/Australian Release Date?

Hi All,

Can someone please help me!

When is Get Together releasing?

23233376232_a111c4f48e_o.png

The photo above shows the release date for Australia being December 8th at 1am?

While stores have advertised it as being released on December 10th?

I'm confused?

@SimGuruDrake : Can you help?

Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    I am going to notify @chesterbigbird if she knows. :)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I went into EB Games today and the lady said December 10th on their system. Origin could be releasing it early or there's a glitch.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Well the Danish website where I order from still says November 30 on their preorder thing, lol. I don't think there's been an official release date outside US, but my money is on the 10th.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited November 2015
    my origin also says 8 Dec. I was confused too. I checked my OH's origin and it also says 8 Dec. the retail shops say 10 Dec, which is normal in Aus. Personally I would say shh, but a guru has already been notified. I would have thought the earlier the better if you are getting it.

edit: I'm an Aussie.

@simgurudrake I also think if people have pre-ordered, based on an origin release date, it should not change.

for example, the other day a retailer still had a sign up for a sale, but the sale was technically over (I didn't know this). However if they advertise it at the lower price, they are required to sell it to you at that price. I got some good deals on chrisse presents
  • Options
    cherpar wrote: »
    my origin also says 8 Dec. I was confused too. I checked my OH's origin and it also says 8 Dec. the retail shops say 10 Dec, which is normal in Aus. Personally I would say shh, but a guru has already been notified. I would have thought the earlier the better if you are getting it.

edit: I'm an Aussie.

@simgurudrake I also think if people have pre-ordered, based on an origin release date, it should not change.

for example, the other day a retailer still had a sign up for a sale, but the sale was technically over (I didn't know this). However if they advertise it at the lower price, they are required to sell it to you at that price. I got some good deals on chrisse presents

Hopefully we'll get some confirmation soon.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Hmm... Well that doesn't make sense. Hope we get some clarification, though it'd be pretty sweet if we Aussie simmers could get the game a day or two early :lol:
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    When Origin says the game unlocks on 8th at 1AM, the game *will unlock* on 8th at 1AM. If you pre-ordered the game you can immediately download it at that time.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    elelunicy wrote: »
    When Origin says the game unlocks on 8th at 1AM, the game *will unlock* on 8th at 1AM. If you pre-ordered the game you can immediately download it at that time.
    Woohoo!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Holy balls of fire I just realized it's coming out in two weeks!!!! :dizzy:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    December 10 for us EU citizens
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?