Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anything useful to spend lifepoints on?

DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims FreePlay
Just wondering as you get points throughout the game.Unsure wether to use them to speedup building etc,or on quests or if i
need to save them to buy the stuff needed for certain quests.
Haven't been very far in the game before and dont want to waste points if they are hard to get.
Post edited by DizzyDi34 on

Comments

• Options
    YvonneMcDermidYvonneMcDermid Posts: 51 Member
    Hi, I never use LP to speed up building etc. as there are many types of houses you can build with lifepoints and if you get low on simoleons that can come in very useful, also you need them if you want to have an engagement prior to a wedding (which you need if you want a baby) a birthday (which you need to get a toddler unless you pay real money to adopt) and also to buy cats and dogs and some other good stuff x
  • Options
    SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    Hi DizzyDi34,

In addition to fast-forwarding quests and activities like building you can also spend LP on premium items (furniture, houses, cars, pet, etc).

There are a couple of different ways of to earn LP! A great way is by leveling up a hobby to maximum or completing a hobby collection!
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I always save them to help complete quests when we get them.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Yes me to find them useful to complete quests, build faster community lots, buying some pets and horses and having baby's faster
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Early in the game lifestyle points weren't important to me. But now I need them for especially two purposes:
    1. To stop my sims from aging up and becoming older than I want them to be (and then eventually die).
    2. To speed up some of the quests so I can finish them within the time limit.

Fortunately I seem to be able to get enough LPs for this. But only if I don't waste them on other things too ;)