Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My EP Idea.. Sims 4: Get Mobile!

So I don't have too many details thought out yet, but my basic EP idea is "Get Mobile", where you can own a mobile home and normal cars return as well :D Mobile homes could be kinda like the houseboats in TS3's Island Paradise, and there could even be little trailer parks :D And of course there would be a bunch of new carreer options added with the return of cars, such as maybe an auto mechanic. Or maybe, if your skills are high enough, you could run your own auto-repair shop/body shop :smiley:
What do you guys think of the idea? Would you add anything?
Origin ID: Selxna

Comments

• DarkenedSparrowDarkenedSparrow Posts: 216 Member
    I like this idea. I even like the mobile-home idea. It looks like you covered most of the information.

Cars would come in a variety. I would also love to see trucks, SUVs and vans in the game as well. Bikes could also be added, here.
    With Get To Work and Get Together added (Jobs and Groups) this pack would just add more game play. The Vehicle Enthusiast trait would work well, too.

I guess that's my input, but good job on this idea. It was fun to read and I hope the Gurus see this.
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    Thanks, and yeah bikes would be cool :D Also motorcycles, with GT for example you could make like the Sims-version of a biker gang or something :D
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I love this idea!!

Cars must definately come in varieties! Bikes and motorcycles can be added as well! I also propose that there would be new interactions related to cars such as "Ask about favorite car", "Discuss latest cars", and "Mock Car" for a mean interaction. There should also be new CAS parts for biker Sims like leather jackets, leather boots, helmets, and some new tattoos.

Mobile homes are a good idea, so I think there should be a world near an ocean or a park.

After reading this, this is an awesome idea for an EP and the Gurus should be able to see this and develop it! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • stalesfostalesfo Posts: 70 Member
    edited November 2015
    Mobile homes and small houses-also other unique domiciles! Lol I live in a trailer park and it's not bad. The guy across the street has what looks like a vintage car shell on monster truck wheels. (Most people cringe when they see it. )Maybe there should be apartments too but that was he only expansion pack in ts2 that i wasnt thrilled about...

I just reread your post and realized you probably meant fancy mobile homes that can travel. XD That would be cool too. Oh wait, you did mention trailer parks!
    All New Saraste Tales Spirit Animal/Legacy Challenge!
    Saraste Tales Intro
    Thanks a lot :smiley:
    Yeah, a new world would be really cool, and I can imagine there being a lot of themed CAS items for an EP like that :)

And yeah, I meant all different kinds of mobile homes. There could even be different mobile home parks, like for example one for the "fancy" rich people with their vacation mobiles or something and a trailer park which is a little more realistic and not too fancy.. idk :D I'm getting a lot of ideas :smiley:
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited November 2015
    I can only say one thing about a Vehicle pack: "Only if it does not start with GET". XD
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I would really like the junk car back.
  • SkyleiSkylei Posts: 33 Member
    That sounds so cool!!!!!! I've always fancied small homes and a mobile home is like my dream home on the Sims!! Props for your idea, now I really want an expansion pack like that.
  • MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
    Interesting
  • KyationeKyatione Posts: 187 Member
    I like the idea of trailer parks and trailer park homes. I think an RV would be pretty cool to live in too. Maybe they could expand on the home ideas in the Apartment EP instead of a car EP though? I know where you were getting at but I figure since the homes would'nt be very mobile maybe they can be a part of a house related EP instead. Also, that brings the question to the forefront: if you travel around in an RV, would you own the lot you park on? Could you park your RV in front of or on someone else's lot/only use park land or other empty lots? It's a bit different to house boats since no one owns the sea, lol. But, I still like your idea.
  • Ciaradoc01Ciaradoc01 Posts: 113 Member
    That's a good idea! I would LOVE the return of cars to the sims 4.
    All I want from EA right now is sims 4 seasons, supernatural, pets, university and showtime. Then EA will be God. The current God is Brendon Urie.

giphy.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Doesn't Jonny Zest live in a mobile home in OS?
  • gamingstylistgamingstylist Posts: 115 Member
    If there are bikes maybe a new teen career like paper delievery or in the athletic career professional racer (bike or driving)?
  • stalesfostalesfo Posts: 70 Member
    Yeah, Johnny Zest is the only inhabitant of a trailer park neighborhood (If i'm not mistaken.) It'd be cool to have a trailer/cars stuff pack though!
    All New Saraste Tales Spirit Animal/Legacy Challenge!
    Saraste Tales Intro
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Doesn't Jonny Zest live in a mobile home in OS?

yeah, it looks kinda like a trailer :)

and @gamingstylist a racing carreer would be cool :D sadly i think they don't plan on bringing the paperboys/girls back.. i think somewhere in an interview they said that no one gets the paper delivered anymore or something and that's why they left it out
  • Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    Bikes, yes. Cars, not really. With the way the world is set up with open spaces you get to see Sims taking walks and jogs. This gives our Sims a chance to snatch them up really quickly for a conversation or whatever. I can remember in The Sims 3 when there were challenges and once you completed them you had to talk to X Sim to get the reward. I HATED chasing them all over town as they zipped from venue to venue just to finalize it. I like the existing system personally.
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg