Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pageant/Modeling Competition

I've looked everywhere for a basic, simple modeling competition on this side, and since I didn't find anything, I decided to make one myself. I've noticed many competitions are very hard to get into if you're not familiar with how they work. This competition has no price for whoever wins, it's just for fun.

~ Rules ~
In this competition you can compete with 3 models, however they should be in seperate posts. They have to be either Young Adult or Adult, and they can be both female and male. I'll give you a word, for example "cool", or "sexy" or maybe something more specific as "rocker". If you have more than one entry, you'll get more words.

You win by getting the most likes.

- You can compete with two pairs of sims, 4 sims, but they should be in different posts.
- Only maxis styled custom content (optional, regular sim stuff is great too!).
- You have to use the word I gave you in some way.
- You may use backgrounds and pose mods, but please make it look like it's sims. Don't pick a real beach or something for a background.
- If you join, you have to vote (like someones post), and it should not be yourself.

What should you post?
- You need to post two photos of your sim;
* One full body shot with your sim dressed in Black Tie wear.
* One photo with your sim's face and hair (natural makeup, not too glitzy)
* Optional: One photo showing your sim's hobby or favorite outfit (bikini wear, costume, party style etc.)
- You have to have a name for your sim.
- You may or may not write a little text for your sim (traits, life time aspiration, job, family, ethnicity)
- Your sim can come in any size, but do not make it super ugly on purpose, that's not what the contest is about.

Hope you wanna join! I don't know how many people will join yet, so unfortunately I can't say exactly when we will start, but I'm not gonna wait for ever.
tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg

Comments