Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Furry Sims!

124...Next

Comments

• NeyaQueenofBaconNeyaQueenofBacon Posts: 341 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I am ok with the idea of anthro sims but the idea of how to rig the skeleton is just a nightmare to me. My poor sims have enough problems with just their regular legs and arms. Do not think EA would make an expansion pack for just this. They may just make costumes or a few tidbits here and there.
    Back in the day I used to make many CC skins for the sims 2. I did cheetahs, tigers, eastern collared lizards, and werewolf default replacements. I think your best best is to keep looking around Sims 3 CC websites.
  • daniperinodaniperino Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    lilsis3421 wrote:
    lettuceout wrote:
    Lol, furry's. Is it horrible that I only think of the gross stuff when I hear that word. Do you like costumes?

that's what i was thinking :? i always thought furries were people who dressed up in animal costumes and went to like...um...adult themed parties.... :?: somebody please inform me if i'm wrong.

Not at all. Furries are MUCH more diverse than that. I don't know a furry interested in wearing an adult fursuit (The full body costumes). Mainly, we like buying accessories like hats with ears, tails, maybe even some paw gloves. The more extreme(and wealthy) Furs buy the full body costume and go to conventions or Parties and have fun like every other normal person. Not all of us are as perverse as you're making me think xD

That's absurd. I'm a furry, and I've never heard of a furry just wearing ears and a tail. Just because I have a full-body costume doesn't mean I do adult things in it. Shame on you for trying to be a fur. :x
  • EnelarEnelar Posts: 75 New Member
    edited September 2012
    This thread is a lollercoaster...

First off, cat ears and a tail isn't "furry", it's a whole other genre tied to Japanese animation called Nekomimi and we have some of that. There's a hairstyle in the shop right now with cat ears. That whole genre is about putting animal ears and tails on humans to be "cute" and the modders have that one covered.

About the rest - Here's the thing about The Sims: it's primarily about playing humanoid characters. Witches? Humanoid. Werewolves? Humanoid (they don't turn into dogs or grow paws and tails, now do they?). Vampires? Humanoid. The only things with paws and tails are the pets (and a few interesting NPCs in Sims 1) and you can't play a household of just pets (it'd be rather awkward).

Animal people (and that's what you guys are asking for - Sonic the Hedgehog/Starfox/Animal Crossing type creatures) just isn't something that a lot of folks are going to buy into and it won't make money for EA. They know their target audience, it is not Furry Fandom. It isn't Japanese anime fandom. It isn't any geek culture fandom really. I'd love a Final Fantasy expansion pack or a Kingdom Hearts one but it's just not gonna happen.

As to the part of this thread that's the most hilarious... my ex turned into a furry the last year we were together. I saw a lot of changes in him I don't even want to discuss here so I have a very negative view of "the fandom" and how it relates to weird fetishes. Sorry, it's not just all CSI. That's why he's my ex now.
  • OmNomNomOmBabiesOmNomNomOmBabies Posts: 681 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I don't really like this idea...
    Maybe in a patch or stuff pack or something...But...Its not a very good idea. Even though I love animals...I disagree.

I would like it if we had accessory animal ears or tails, there are downloads for that...But I hate downloading stuff >_<
    I guess it'd be kinda cool. Not really...
    And that isn't a furry if its just ears and tails, by the way. Furries/Anthros are human-animal creatures, mostly animal, but walk, talk, etc. like a human...And walk on two legs. And they don't wear clothes...they are just covered in fur cause they are animals.
  • chitbillchitbill Posts: 2,017 New Member
    edited September 2012
    How is it everyone is supposed to be so young and naive and can write pithy little posts on this subject? (I only read the last page). I'm reminded of a blog someone wrote somewhere that hopes "Sims 4" finally grows up and admits adults like playing the game and it isn't just for tweens.
    Or I could go one about how everyone in 7th grade knew more than me about absolutely everything, but nevermind that, :oops:
  • linna2009linna2009 Posts: 16 Member
    edited October 2012
    Ok, found this thread while searching for better Werewolves...
    Here's the thing... FURRIES ARE AWESOME. I'm not a furry. But I really like them. and I would really like some furry things incorporated into the game. like tails, and ears. (I tought that with the supernatural expansion at least our werewolves would have tails... ;C)
    I THINK. that a stuff pack with ears and tails (with nice animations), MAYBE collars, and new muzzle sliders would be nice. And sure, more fur. My werewolves are just not right. They need more wolfish features.
    And I have to say that all this hate thing going on this thread... guys, get a life. Some people like it some people don't. The truth is EA WOULD make tons of money from it. you liking it or not. It's just like the Katy Perry stuff pack! some people like it and some people don't. I actually like all kinds of expasions and stuff packs EA throws at me because it really increases the gameplay experience.

sorry for any Typos.
  • ShiromisaShiromisa Posts: 193
    edited October 2012
    Oh my god this is the most hilarious thread. I love how it keeps being brought back up.
  • lunakittyfoxlunakittyfox Posts: 10
    edited November 2012
    Hewwo :3 i was woundering if u can make furrys in sims 3 >.> humans bore me :shock: >.> if anyone is out there let me know or add me :P i want to be cute and spontaneous on there :shock: (whispers: i hope i can also put raver outfits on them >:3)
  • AstralNovaAstralNova Posts: 257 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Ew, gross. No. Furries are disgusting, and what they do is despicable.

Find yourself a mod if you want them in your game.
  • crash10011crash10011 Posts: 21
    edited December 2012
    No thanks, I don't want any sexy fox lady's in my game.
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited December 2012
    /chuckle, I just had to look it up on Google and read about it and a little picture was there of two dudes wearing a animal costume. LOL

sorry i had to chuckle, I honk my horn and wave frantically at a chicken furry advertising for a chicken shop. Is that what you mean? I thought about what it would be like to have furry sims running around, and no thanks!!! how annoying to see that everywhere. I will stick to my cute little pets and ugly werewolf's :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • catdogratcatdograt Posts: 6
    edited December 2012
    no offense but those werewolves in sims 3 supernatural don`t look very wolf-like. :(
  • WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    edited March 2013
    Furries aren't people who wear animal costumes and get together for group sex. That's just a myth. They're people who are fans of animals that walk on two legs, wear clothes, and have hair. I think anthro animals are very pretty. :mrgreen:
  • SakurakosanSakurakosan Posts: 13 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I think this would be awesome, I posted in another suggestion thread that they add body blushing. They have all different skin tones, and if you ere able to blue sections of the body you could easily form some sort of fur look. Like I have a yellow felinish sim and I would have loved to make her entire front white ^^ but was only able to do her face.
    I mean come on EA throw us a bone here(no pun intended x3) I want to make a red fox sim..this includes having the white under belly and black legs. Alos make layering accessories possible(without mods) so I can do gloves and nails/claws.
  • catdogratcatdograt Posts: 6
    edited April 2014
    you can download one of my sims i have a tiger skintone and wolf one too
  • DrakkletannonDrakkletannon Posts: 1
    edited June 2014
    I was planning on making Khajiit and Argonians from The Elder Scrolls series. People need to stop acting like fools whenever the word fur is posted on the sims forums.
  • cowdragoncowdragon Posts: 1 New Member
    I really want anthro's and nekos both maybe for fairy tails or to make roger rabbit ,daffy duck top cat and since the sims4 is going with the cartoony feel its needs talking animal people because they are a big part of cartoon history with out them it would not be all that cool
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    @cowdragon, you might want to post your idea over in a thread over in the TS4 section as this is an old TS3 thread from 2009... ;)
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Correctamundo! This thread's quite old, over 9 years(!!) in fact and hasn't been active for about 4 years. That in mind, I am locking it.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top