Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Furry Sims!

Comments

• Options
    labrams1228labrams1228 Posts: 297 Member
    edited May 2012
    OI OI Snacky

What in hell do u have aganist furries hey what we done to you just because we want to enjoy life and not be one of those ****** human androuids you call anti-furs i mean if we wish to enjoy life to the full and show are love for creatures and cartoon animals then thats up to use no one is asking you to watch it or look are they i recomend you look at yourself and think do you enjoy ******* everyone off as your not going to have any friends im a furry and proud and i love my fursona if you hate use for no reason then good for you im not the one whos going to die a boring life im at convetions making friends and enjoying the small little life i have so go back to your ****** troll cave and stay there i might be 2 years late on post but i hate watching our fandom getting walked over and truth is i dont give a **** i just want you and your anti **** to know you are complete low life ***** who have nothin better to do now im going to enjoy my life as a furry and love every moment of it what you do is up to you but keep your anti **** to your self no one cares
    FURRY 4 LIFE

(cosmo)-- Huskey

Reported.

Yeah...definitely reported. I think furries are cute, but for myself wouldn't want them in my game. Not due to bias, but simply because it doesn't interest me.
  • Options
    DeadlyMarshmallowXDeadlyMarshmallowX Posts: 38 Member
    edited June 2012
    OI OI Snacky

What in hell do u have aganist furries hey what we done to you just because we want to enjoy life and not be one of those ****** human androuids you call anti-furs i mean if we wish to enjoy life to the full and show are love for creatures and cartoon animals then thats up to use no one is asking you to watch it or look are they i recomend you look at yourself and think do you enjoy ******* everyone off as your not going to have any friends im a furry and proud and i love my fursona if you hate use for no reason then good for you im not the one whos going to die a boring life im at convetions making friends and enjoying the small little life i have so go back to your ****** troll cave and stay there i might be 2 years late on post but i hate watching our fandom getting walked over and truth is i dont give a **** i just want you and your anti **** to know you are complete low life ***** who have nothin better to do now im going to enjoy my life as a furry and love every moment of it what you do is up to you but keep your anti **** to your self no one cares
    FURRY 4 LIFE

(cosmo)-- Huskey

Reported.

Yeah...definitely reported. I think furries are cute, but for myself wouldn't want them in my game. Not due to bias, but simply because it doesn't interest me.

Wow... I have a simple solution for EVERYONE who says this kinda thing
    to ANY type of added CC or Expansion content.... Ahem... DON'T BUT IT.

It's that simple.. If you Don't want it. Don't get it.
    Who goes out of their way to get something they don't even want?
    That makes NO sense what'so ever. In fact that lacks Common Sense..

"They're cute, but I don't want them in MY game." That's not only rude it sounds stuck up, bias or not.. Even if there was an expansion for this type of content, no one's going to force you to buy it and add it to your game. Expansion Packs are Optional last I checked, and completely NOT Mandatory for playing the game. Some people even prefer to play TheSims3 completely Vanilla.

And what's up with the community on this site reporting those they don't agree with? I don't agree with that cursing guy, but I'm not going to report him for stating his opinion. How rude.

Everyone here preaches about being nice, but the majority of you are fairly rude and obnoxious. What's up with that?

Now.. I apologize for necro'ing this old thread...
    Or insulting anyone, but this is my opinion.
    And the blatant RUDENESS was driving me crazy.

Everyone have a lovely day please. c:
  • Options
    pinkstar2000pinkstar2000 Posts: 1,116 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Wait...old thread is old e.e

Deleted.
  • Options
    littlelakotalittlelakota Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    The imagery that statement alone conjures up make me nauseous and is a complete turn off.

Personally I hope none of the devs ever get out of the wrong side of bed to consider adding a wacky animal fetish feature like this.

Why? Potential beastial.lity issues would make this a taboo subject in a T rated game. There are lots of other fan fiction, fetish, and fantasy sites which promote this on the internet :?

just an FYI: another fetish thread was posted before you made this one btw. You guys engaged in some sort of furry friend spaming competition? :hunf:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/536897.page

ok just a few things for you...

1: What "images" is your brain conjuring up? cause I doubt anyone here mentioned the perverse fetish you mentioned pertaining to our animal counterparts.

2: Being a furry isn't so much a fetish as a preference, it is more the fact that furries are only portrayed as perverse group of people who chose to view the world in a different way by people who are basically to close minded or just don't care enough to look into what they are condemning.

3: I'm sure that the people who create the expansions or the DLC, and even the people who buy the game wont find it very "Taboo" since they have basicly just made "The Sims 3: Disney Style"...seriously have you never watched Robbin Hood? That movie is full furries and its still rated for children to watch...

4: If you don't want it in your game, guess what, there is this special thing that some people can do if they don't like something...THEY DON'T GET IT! So if you don't like it, just leave it out of your game and shut your mouth

So there, think on that one will ya. Because saying that putting a furry in a game will make it "Taboo" or cause problems with buyers just makes it seem like an even better reason to argue with you, and believe me I like to argue and can do it all day long. Besides its not like the people who make the DLC or expansions would ever read these or make anything like this because then that would lead others to petition for their "fetish", as you call it, to be placed in the game, and who wants fat and harry sims running around there town....oh wait...they already allow body hair in the game...oh look and they are putting Lycanthopy back in the game too...hmmm....seems like those other "fetishes" already made it in...
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited July 2012
    Because saying that putting a furry in a game will make it "Taboo" or cause problems with buyers just makes it seem like an even better reason to troll with you, and believe me I like to troll and can do it all day long

fixed
  • Options
    tashie_baby11tashie_baby11 Posts: 2,284 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I keep wondering why this thread keeps getting revived lol.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited July 2012
    the ONLY reason people rez it is to troll .
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    edited July 2012
    I think they're way prettier than ugly werewolves. :?

If a sim were to breed with an anthro animal, their child could probably be a neko.

I hate fursuits, though. The ones I like are from movies like Rockadoodledoo. [Those ones are actually ugly as well, but it was the only movie I could think of. :lol: ]
  • Options
    TtnFn04TtnFn04 Posts: 1,727 New Member
    edited July 2012
    the ONLY reason people rez it is to troll .

what?
  • Options
    lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited July 2012
    lettuceout wrote:
    Lol, furry's. Is it horrible that I only think of the gross stuff when I hear that word. Do you like costumes?

that's what i was thinking :? i always thought furries were people who dressed up in animal costumes and went to like...um...adult themed parties.... :?: somebody please inform me if i'm wrong.
  • Options
    caster55666caster55666 Posts: 37
    edited July 2012
    I keep reading over all these trolls and flames, and I can't help but laugh my Arsenic off... Seriously, these are so terrible and have so many holes in their logic xD

Any way, I've done some EXTENSIVE searching for Fur Sims... Very bad results. The only thing I could find to make my sim close to furry (as you can see on my Avatar,) were recolerable Chobit ears and a solid tail mesh that looks kind of derpy, and doesn't move at all... Now, if some one were to crack the coding enough to add something as AMAZING as a full on furry/fursuit? I would find were they lived and hug them myself. I don't think we're going to see this in any future EPs, but I'm still praying that the modding community can come up with something.

Necro-post has STRUCK AGAIN.
  • Options
    caster55666caster55666 Posts: 37
    edited July 2012
    lilsis3421 wrote:
    lettuceout wrote:
    Lol, furry's. Is it horrible that I only think of the gross stuff when I hear that word. Do you like costumes?

that's what i was thinking :? i always thought furries were people who dressed up in animal costumes and went to like...um...adult themed parties.... :?: somebody please inform me if i'm wrong.

Not at all. Furries are MUCH more diverse than that. I don't know a furry interested in wearing an adult fursuit (The full body costumes). Mainly, we like buying accessories like hats with ears, tails, maybe even some paw gloves. The more extreme(and wealthy) Furs buy the full body costume and go to conventions or Parties and have fun like every other normal person. Not all of us are as perverse as you're making me think xD
  • Options
    IMeepIMeep Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited August 2012
    OI OI Snacky

FURRY 4 LIFE

(cosmo)-- Huskey

No. Go away.
  • Options
    LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited August 2012
    I have nothing against furries (I used to dress up a virtual avatar as a furry for a long time but I'm not a furry) but EA would never bring this into gameplay. I think it's because the majority of people, who are furries, associate furries as a fetish or sexual in nature. I don't think that but a lot of people do. Definitely a lot of mods and CC creators out there though to help supply your furry wants :)

Edit: They do have some bodysuits in game though already. Adults have a bunny suit and hair accessory and toddlers have those little animal pj bodysuits and hair accessory.
  • Options
    NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited August 2012
    I think it's because the majority of people, who are furries, associate furries as a fetish or sexual in nature.

No no no... That is the common perception of Furries.

I will admit even I want a anthro-animal. Heck that is what I kept expecting Pets to do. Turn your Dogs or Cats into a person with some leftovers.

Why don't they make Furry Sims though? My guess is just because of the logistics. How do you do a kiss when one sim has a muzzle unless they outright cannot do most romantic actions?

Why don't they do tails? because it will get caught on everything!

Why don't they just do ears? because that is lame...
    that's what i was thinking i always thought furries were people who dressed up in animal costumes and went to like...um...adult themed parties.... somebody please inform me if i'm wrong

Ohh very very wrong. That view actually came from a TVshow... CSI so you can tell how inaccurate it was (Its CSI they don't do anything correctly, that isn't why you watch the show).

I got the rest from an actual documentary on Furry culture from a documentary series on nerd culture

1) Furry Parties are non-sexual in nature.
    2) Most Furries don't wear suits
    3) Furries cannot do much in their thousand dollar suits... yet alone adult activities.

After hearing that this fantastical view on furries came about from CSI I cannot help but to just look at this whole thing weirdly.

It is CSI! You could make a list of terrible mistakes/plotholes/stupidity on just about any of their episodes. Why would ANYONE believe it is anywhere close to accurate on people who like anthropomorphic animals?
  • Options
    MuffinsDaAlienMuffinsDaAlien Posts: 417 Member
    edited August 2012
    To clarify, furries can either be identified as the people who wear the animal costumes or anthropomorphic animals (such as Sonic the Hedgehog or The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles).

Personally, I use the term furries when referring to people who like to wear fursuits (just like we are called gamers or simmers). I'm into the furry fandom because I like anthropomorphic animals. I don't consider myself to be a furry, however, because I don't dig the fursuits (I'm somewhat terrified of them actually :lol:).
  • Options
    NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm somewhat terrified of them actually

What scared you? The blank emotionless faces, the huge unbalanced head, The lack of neck?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Neonivek wrote:
    I'm somewhat terrified of them actually

What scared you? The blank emotionless faces, the huge unbalanced head, The lack of neck?

The faces I guess, lol. :lol:
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited August 2012
    Isn't a Furry a... O_O
    Uh...Nevermind. NO!
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    bigguy28bigguy28 Posts: 157 Member
    edited August 2012
    No no no no no no no no no no no keep furrys far far away from the Sims games.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    bigguy28 wrote:
    No no no no no no no no no no no keep furrys far far away from the Sims games.

I'm guessing you didn't get The Sims 3: Pets? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    bootsycannibalbootsycannibal Posts: 230 Member
    edited August 2012
    I know this post is a bit old lol But wanted to bump and post. Also want to say that there are varying degrees of the furry fandom and it doesn't necessarily have to be weird or inappropriate. I think it has a lot to do with what animals represent and people that channel that symbolism.

Be warned though, I don't really use CC anymore (too many problems), so I don't know how reliable these are:

-Ashley
  • Options
    Kitkat1515Kitkat1515 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I do not consider “furries” to be the same as Anthro-humanoids, but that is just me personally. However, I am actually thinking of not playing any other Sims 3 or Sims 4 game content because I did love the downloads I had for The Sims 2. I had Anthro skins, tails, and ears, extra. I love that kind of thing. One of the biggest things I dislike about the Sims 3 is the Skin tone bars. I really liked the ability to download different skins. I had foxes, wolves, tigers, house cats, bunnies, skunks, and other anthro download skins and accessories. I’m excited about the new expansion for magic, but that doesn’t mean I’m happy. I’ll just have to hope the expansion is wonderful until they make a mini anthro expansion pack. They could do just skins and accessories; not to mention house accessories and what not.
  • Options
    MichaelJFan77MichaelJFan77 Posts: 37
    edited August 2012
    I agree.
  • Options
    Kaitieee_macKaitieee_mac Posts: 508 Member
    edited August 2012
    lettuceout wrote:

This! To me that is not what a furry is. :oops:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top