Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Furry Sims!

Comments

• maxgamemaxgame Posts: 5
    edited July 2011
    OI OI Snacky

What in @#!*% do u have aganist furries hey what we done to you just because we want to enjoy life and not be one of those ****** human androuids you call anti-furs i mean if we wish to enjoy life to the full and show are love for creatures and cartoon animals then thats up to use no one is asking you to watch it or look are they i recomend you look at yourself and think do you enjoy ******* everyone off as your not going to have any friends im a furry and proud and i love my fursona if you hate use for no reason then good for you im not the one whos going to die a boring life im at convetions making friends and enjoying the small little life i have so go back to your ****** troll cave and stay there i might be 2 years late on post but i hate watching our fandom getting walked over and truth is i dont give a **** i just want you and your anti **** to know you are complete low life ***** who have nothin better to do now im going to enjoy my life as a furry and love every moment of it what you do is up to you but keep your anti **** to your self no one cares
    FURRY 4 LIFE

(cosmo)-- Huskey

[/quote]I agree with you, words cant rly hurt anyone (exept the weak minded) i mean hey, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me eh? and i agree with you i dont deny your anger and fury, I really think they should just get a life, I'm a furry, I have a life, I have a mate, and Words dont hurt me.
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited July 2011
    @smartcontrol

This will never happen. It's too specialized and too much of a niche crowd, plus it takes away from the purpose of the Sims game itself, which is to focusd on human families and human lifestyles.

You can call me a hater or a troll or whatever, because I disagree with this idea, but that only goes to show how thin-skinned you are, that you can't accept a disagreement without cursing someone out.

But the way I look at it, it's my money, and I will not waste it on an expansion pack that features furries; something I am definitely not into. And before you go calling me out, I say this to all those people who suggest expansion packs based on Harry Potter and Twilight too.

Enjoy your little life and your conventions; years from now, you will be remembering them and wondering...what was I THINKING?
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited July 2011
    OI OI Snacky

What in hell do u have aganist furries hey what we done to you just because we want to enjoy life and not be one of those ****** human androuids you call anti-furs i mean if we wish to enjoy life to the full and show are love for creatures and cartoon animals then thats up to use no one is asking you to watch it or look are they i recomend you look at yourself and think do you enjoy ******* everyone off as your not going to have any friends im a furry and proud and i love my fursona if you hate use for no reason then good for you im not the one whos going to die a boring life im at convetions making friends and enjoying the small little life i have so go back to your ****** troll cave and stay there i might be 2 years late on post but i hate watching our fandom getting walked over and truth is i dont give a **** i just want you and your anti **** to know you are complete low life ***** who have nothin better to do now im going to enjoy my life as a furry and love every moment of it what you do is up to you but keep your anti **** to your self no one cares
    FURRY 4 LIFE

(cosmo)-- Huskey

is your "fursona" a Rottweiler cause they are prone to bad tempers and killing people . You really need to think about going to anger management classes my friend . Furry should be left to CC Creators and there are some fantastic ones out there.
  • babynyx57babynyx57 Posts: 270 Member
    edited July 2011
    Holy mother of zombie thread, batman! (Original post was in 2009 o___o)

Sims can have hair on their chests now, at least, so at least one of these requests was fulfilled.
  • Simulacrum17Simulacrum17 Posts: 1
    edited October 2011
    OI OI Snacky

What in hell do u have aganist furries hey what we done to you just because we want to enjoy life and not be one of those ****** human androuids you call anti-furs i mean if we wish to enjoy life to the full and show are love for creatures and cartoon animals then thats up to use no one is asking you to watch it or look are they i recomend you look at yourself and think do you enjoy ******* everyone off as your not going to have any friends im a furry and proud and i love my fursona if you hate use for no reason then good for you im not the one whos going to die a boring life im at convetions making friends and enjoying the small little life i have so go back to your ****** troll cave and stay there i might be 2 years late on post but i hate watching our fandom getting walked over and truth is i dont give a **** i just want you and your anti **** to know you are complete low life ***** who have nothin better to do now im going to enjoy my life as a furry and love every moment of it what you do is up to you but keep your anti **** to your self no one cares
    FURRY 4 LIFE

(cosmo)-- Huskey

Woah, that's the wrong response... ignore the little troll kid. As a furry you should be used to this stuff. I am. Even the people who casually insult us saying things like it's a "fetish" are clearly ignorant of the deeper reasons for having an interest in anthropomorphism. Most people don't even know what that word is or they don't associate it with things they are familiar with and maybe even fond of like Egyptian style deities and cartoon characters they remember from when they were growing up. Just realize that there are a lot of stupid people and others who just don't make the effort to understand.
  • JeramooJeramoo Posts: 229 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Subscribing.

This thread has too much potential to pass up. :P
  • ChaosSunRaptureChaosSunRapture Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2011
    personally I'd love to have Furry Sims in the game! And As for Resources. There are MANY MANY web sites for research as well as many Furry Artists that woudl most likely be willing to create designs for Sims Creators to make Furry Attachments or Meshes. Just my 2 cents :) I'm all for it.
  • LolrightLolright Posts: 105
    edited December 2011
    I like Furries, don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure I'd want them in my game. xD
    That defeats the purpose of having a "Pets" expansion packs if we're just going to be the pets.
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'll be honest and say that most of the furries I've dealt with are decent people. That's part of why I maintained connections to their community for so long, despite not being one myself (I tended to RP humans or human-looking demons when furry RPs were involved).

However... that aside, I don't think this should really be in the game. Mainly because I don't entirely know how well it could be done, and I'm pretty certain it being done at all would offend very vocal people who are either furries and against furries in general.
  • xxemmaxxxxxemmaxxx Posts: 11
    edited December 2011
    im a furry and id love for this to come out iwould buy it in a flash i have a lot of mods but there just not the same as having working tails and muzzles...have real fur is a great idea to <3
  • bootsycannibalbootsycannibal Posts: 230 Member
    edited December 2011
    Furry pride :3
  • burningsimburningsim Posts: 29
    edited December 2011
    agree. I would love to make some sims like that. (i have been wanting some sims with cat ears) :roll:
  • kurisu7885kurisu7885 Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    I hate to necro this thread, but I just wanted to state my amusement that people are complaining about realism being ruined in a game where, according to the denizens of said game, furniture is just magically materializing in their homes, or they go to bed one night, then wake up, and their house has a second floor, a basement, or a pool.
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited March 2012
    takeyb0y2 wrote:
    I'm a fan of anthropomorphism myself. I would enjoy something like that in game.

Yes, I think this thread is great. Granted, a lot of CC creators have already made CC stuff or Furry sims like cat/dog ears and tails, and a few fantasy skins/makeups, etc. But it would be very nice if EA also included fantasy sims, or at least fantasy sim costumes. :thumbup:
  • Dusty779Dusty779 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Well i will admit there may be problems making it as an expansion pack. Sure there's allot of material they COULD add, but at the same time i don't think there is enough. What they Could do it make it Downloadable content? New moodlet's, traits, jobs, some furniture (honestly as a fur who wears a suit its hard to sit with a tail on, imagine that ALL THE TIME!) and maybe new plants like Catnip?
    It'd be interesting to see them do this one, because they can make it so you get a special moodlet if you have a pet. Fleas would become a problem tho i think.

Custom content is had to do, and cant be done perfectly, and there may be custom content fursuits, its not the same thing as it being Official!

Oh, and ignore Snacky, your giving the response he wants. He's just a Trollolololololol
  • purpledragon16purpledragon16 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited May 2012
    i would SO LOVE this idea. But there are not many people out there who are into furry. one can only hope. i have something i've been working on that might make it up to us furry's. :3:mrgreen:
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2012
    I am a big fan of Athromorphic creatures, (somtimes known as Furrys).
    And I think it would be great to make Furry sims.

In the past animal accessorys (Ears, tails, ect..) animal skins and even a fully working canid face mesh have been made. I sugest that the makers of the sims make a professional version in an expansion pack, with proper moving parts.
    If a sim has a tail it's easyer to gage his mood. :lol:

The could have canid sims caching frizzbes and rabbit sims brruowing tunnles to get around.
    Can anyone suggest any others?

Think of the wild genetic combinations that cross-species breeding wloud bring!
    It would tie in with the useual wackyness and open up a whole new world of choces :!:
    The imagery that statement alone conjures up make me nauseous and is a complete turn off.

Personally I hope none of the devs ever get out of the wrong side of bed to consider adding a wacky animal fetish feature like this.

Why? Potential beastial.lity issues would make this a taboo subject in a T rated game. There are lots of other fan fiction, fetish, and fantasy sites which promote this on the internet :?

just an FYI: another fetish thread was posted before you made this one btw. You guys engaged in some sort of furry friend spaming competition? :hunf:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/536897.page
  • TtnFn04TtnFn04 Posts: 1,727 New Member
    edited May 2012
    :shock:
  • Longcat123Longcat123 Posts: 1,447 Member
    edited May 2012
    As long as it were just suits or whatever furry fans wear, I would be fine with it. But that last part in your idea is a big no-no in my opinion.
  • TheMiktigerTheMiktiger Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited May 2012
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    tumblr_ndvjzeK7pL1qcbk34o7_r1_250.gif
  • BlackVenusFlytrapBlackVenusFlytrap Posts: 667
    edited May 2012
    Why don't players just go playing animal crossing?

That's the point. If we are to have sims as Anthro animals, then the game will enter competition with a game that it normally don't have. It doesn't worth the risk, since TS has already have its unique charms and fan-base already.
  • SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited May 2012
    Nothing against the furry community but don't hold your breath for this. The most they'd ever give us to dress up as animals is the Moo Moo Mascot costume. They've never really given us animal parts before and agreed with the post above...
  • sanata12311211sanata12311211 Posts: 63 New Member
    edited May 2012
    OI OI Snacky

FURRY 4 LIFE

(cosmo)-- Huskey

Reported.
  • TtnFn04TtnFn04 Posts: 1,727 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Jeramoo wrote:
    Subscribing.

This thread has too much potential to pass up. :P

hahahaha!
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited May 2012
    I would think it's possible already in some form. Make them some clothes out of fur, and make their skin covered with hair. It can be done. I remember, I made some long time ago for The sims 1, so it's possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top