Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about clubs: Set reoccuring events?

Can we set reoccurring events for rotational play?

For example, if I want my teen swim team to meet at the public pool on Mondays at 5 pm, can I set it as such or do I need to actively bring the club there every Monday?

And if I go to the public pool at 5 on Monday on a different sim household, will the swim team be there?

Comments

• Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I could have sworn the gurus said you would be able to set up reoccurring get togethers for clubs. (Ex: Swim Team will always be at the pool each Wednesday at 3pm).

I'm trying to find the source atm, as I know it was awhile back before we had a lot of information and only a small portion of the community was liking the idea, so I'm sorting through all the "old news". I'll update if I find it!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I asked this too. I am hoping we can. I think I recall them saying we would see other clubs out and about.
  • TMBrandonTMBrandon Posts: 229 Member
    Yes, this was mentioned early on, they said we could set the day, time and place our sims would meet.

It was also in the group blog I think? With the Upper Crusts or someone meeting every week at their location?
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    TMBrandon wrote: »
    Yes, this was mentioned early on, they said we could set the day, time and place our sims would meet.

This sounds great! Thanks for the info. I hope we can set the frequency (how often per day/week, which days) and the length (5pm - 3 am for example) of those get togethers as well. Hopefully on monday most of the questions will be answered. :#

"[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."