March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

She Wants What?! O.o

Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 2
Hi :mrgreen:

I've got another Apocalypse family going and my founder finally got married... They had been good friends for a long time plus they just had their first child.

Then from out of no where... She tosses a want I've never seen before. At least I don't remember it. They have 3 bolts and aren't fighting... she just wants to inherit from his life insurance. :lol:

38_zpspzysoa4e.png

It's funny in a twisted way. :sunglasses:

Anything new happen in your game?

*testing editing approval. :)
Post edited by Rflong7 on

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Fortune sims care more about money than anything else. Oh those aspirations.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I've never seen that one before! So twisted!

Her husband might want to watch his back.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hi, @EgonVW and @SweetieKaye

Thanks so much for commenting - And you're both so right. :lol:
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I've never seen that before, how funny! Perhaps it's one of those possible wants a Fortune sim will get when they marry a rich elder.

One funny want I usually get when I have a sim who makes an enemy is that they'll want to "drink" their enemy. So basically they want a cowplant, have it eat their enemy so that they can benefit and be a little younger. I've never fulfilled that want though, I have plans for all my sims, no matter who their enemies are.
    Lol~ @Cabelle1863 :lol:

I always find that want funny. :cookie:
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    At least they didn't want to see the ghost of their LIVING twin brother.
    That was so twisted I just had to make it come true.
    @rosey1579 wrote: »

Oh, goodness! I bet that was an interesting story. O.O
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Oh, goodness! I bet that was an interesting story. O.O

It was. She was so distraught that she went into dark magic and brought him back as a zombie. The I acciendentally killed him again. Whoops. :D
  • whisperxxwhisperxx Posts: 16 Member
    > @rosey1579 said:
    > Rflong7 wrote: »
    >
    > @rosey1579 wrote: »
    >
    > At least they didn't want to see the ghost of their LIVING twin brother.
    > That was so twisted I just had to make it come true.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh, goodness! I bet that was an interesting story. O.O
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It was. She was so distraught that she went into dark magic and brought him back as a zombie. The I acciendentally killed him again. Whoops. :D

hahahaaa lol
    Awesome! @rosey1579 :lol:
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited November 2015
    I haven't seen that want before. I'm going to make a Black Widow Fortune sim today, just so I can try and get that :D

Edit - Oh also, your plantsim that you shared with me Rflong, just had twin spores in my game! Thank goodness plant babies take a lot less looking after !
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Hi, @Pary - That would be fun to do. :lol:

Oh, goodness- Twins. :hugz:
    Plantsims! How? How you make those? Is it eggplant juice? That's the one juice I never tried!
    Plantsims! How? How you make those? Is it eggplant juice? That's the one juice I never tried!

Plantsims are made from too much Pesticides. It happens after a random number of times Sims use the pesticides on the plant bugs (it can take a lot). :D

Plantsims are made from too much Pesticides. It happens after a random number of times Sims use the pesticides on the plant bugs (it can take a lot). :D

Seriously?! I would NEVER have got that!
    I use the ladybug house!
    Jy red my lewe!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi :mrgreen:

I've got another Apocalypse family going and my founder finally got married... They had been good friends for a long time plus they just had their first child.

Then from out of no where... She tosses a want I've never seen before. At least I don't remember it. They have 3 bolts and aren't fighting... she just wants to inherit from his life insurance. :lol:

38_zpspzysoa4e.png

It's funny in a twisted way. :sunglasses:

Anything new happen in your game?

Sims 2 sims for you. I miss them and those goals.

I mean like... WHAT YHE ACTUAL FUC* happened?.... How come we went from crazy funny and somehow elaborated goals/wishes to the TS4 whims? Like huh I just don't get it. One of the reasons that makes the game somehow...meh for me, boring to some.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I think you need to spray your garden plants at least 10+ times to have your sim turn into a plantsim. If you have a ladybug house, they will eat all the insects and you wont need to spray.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • willow_kiddwillow_kidd Posts: 45 Member
    > @Pary said:
    > I think you need to spray your garden plants at least 10+ times to have your sim turn into a plantsim. If you have a ladybug house, they will eat all the insects and you wont need to spray.

It's more like 100 times. Then each subsequent spray after that has a 10% chance of turning your sim. Or something like that, if I recall correctly.
  • SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member
    Hahaha. This is funny. I had a fortune/romance sim that caught his wife cheating and rolled that want multiple times a day while he was in the red. I loved it. I can't remember a non-mad fortune sim rolling it in my game though, I'm going to have to play around tonight and see if I can make it happen.