Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What were your favourite EP's from the following?

xoxCandicexoxCandice Posts: 122 Member
Nightlife
Apartment Life
Open for Business

AND WHY

Comments

• GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Open for business for sure :) Nightlife reminded me of TS1's Hot Date and never used the features of Apartment Life. If you're asking which one to get yet: get the UC!
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I think Nightlife, but only because when I first got TS2, it was Double Deluxe, so at this point I can't imagine playing without Nightlife.

In terms of "cool things to do with sims even if I have multiple motherlodes, aging off, and cheated platinum aspiration," Open for Business wins, hands down.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • TonyTajiriTonyTajiri Posts: 6 New Member
    I have to say Apartment Life due to the fact that I can have a family with a somewhat nice looking house (or apartment in this case) for a very cheap price, rather than having a starter home that is cheap, but I would want to do a complete renovation afterward.
  • AmeliaVampiricAmeliaVampiric Posts: 180 Member
    Nightlife for sure, I loved sending my sims downtown to enjoy a night out with their friends. There was just so much added to the game that I lost track of time while playing.

tumblr_mttkub5CDa1s9a1zuo3_500.gif

My Origin ID: AmeliaVampiric
    My Sim Showcase: AmeliaVampiric Sims
  • basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    Pets and seasons were my favorites. All my families had pets!
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Mort_OpalMort_Opal Posts: 55 Member
    OFB wins! Such a great concept and made TS2 so much more complex
  • HallTallFallHallTallFall Posts: 5 New Member
    Apartment Life for me
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Nightlife. I like being able to take Sims downtown to a club or make friends with a vampire.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I have never been able to pick a favorite Sims 2 EP. There is something I like about each, and I just can't choose.

Nightlife- I love the community lots, especially the restaurants. The attraction feature is awesome & I like the dating.
    Apartment Life- Love, love, LOVE having apartments. Makes my neighborhoods more realistic.
    OFB- Being able to make just about any type of business. Venues are tons of fun.
  • NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    Apartment Life is fantastic! I love being able to actually have neighbors in the game that you can go say hi to since they're just right next door! Plus I love starting families by having a single sim move into an apartment and once they get married (or have kids) having them move into a house. Although like @Scribal_Goddess I first started playing TS2 with Double Deluxe and that came with Nightlife and I really couldn't imagine playing without it, I love the downtown area, the community lots, vampires, and so much more! They are both fantastic EP's. (OFB is also really good, I just hardly use it's features since I'm pretty bad at running businesses in it.)
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."