Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STBL Editor from Deaderpool

I never thought I'd see the day I had something useful to post to this forum, but, I actually think this qualifies.

Deaderpool (MC Command Center creator) also put together a STBL editor which people can use to translate MC's text strings into other languages.

Last night the lightbulb came on here, I asked him the one question that's got me in this forum now, offering this program to you as a tool... this CAN be used to translate any mod that uses STBL strings for its menus and so on. (Here we're getting deeper in than what I know, this mod's comment's section is WAY too deep for me!) :D

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=564576

Check it out if you translate, it should make it WAY easier to do.

Side note, sort of related... I'm looking for someone to translate MC into French. We have several languages already, but surely there are some we don't, that some of you might be willing to share? Ask your friends, too... let's go global! <3

I think it's the best mod ever. I want anybody who wants to use it, to be able to.

Anybody game? PM me, or come chat with us at MTS. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    pboxpbox Posts: 630 Member
    To help with translations in general, it would also be useful if some more people who have the game in languages other than US English could share their string files here (or wherever) -- I’m finding it hard to translate stuff even into languages I do speak, when I don’t know the wording of the rest of the game in that language.
    Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4