Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I NEED that Pirate Chest! Contest was a bit unfair.

The new spooky stuff costumes have sparked a whole lot of pirate, fantasy, fairy, medieval, rustic, Tudor, and even old west style builds and also corresponding game play. The pretty chest just doesn't cut it. I know it was a contest, and the treat items won, but the trick team really was at a disadvantage. Being nice is easy, being mean or mischievous is HARD! It causes all sorts of problems with relationships, mood, work performance, school, etc. My Sim had to sabotage relationships just to get the option to "trick". I had her camping out in the park so that she could trick all the poor unsuspecting Sims who came there to relax and enjoy the fresh air. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Please someone, anyone, EA? Gurus? Please put the pirate chest in an update or as a reward item, or in a stuff pack, or anywhere you want just as long as we can have it in game. I refuse to use mods or cc. It is challenging sometimes, and very tempting, to make do with what is available now in comparison to all the build and buy objects I had in The Sims 3, and it is slowly getting better, but having that chest dangled in front of me, then ripped away is torture and I cant stop wishing I had it or thinking about it.

Comments

• Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    If you don't mind using Custom Content, you could download the Trick items, just make sure to Save not Open the files :p

http://simscommunity.info/2015/11/03/the-sims-4-download-team-trick-objects/
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    That's the problem. I don't want to use Custom Content. It's not worth the issues that can arise. Maybe they could give us the pirate chest for a Christmas present. That would be awesome...