Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trick or Treat infographic

MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
http://www.thesims.com/news/trick-treat-challenge

Whooping victory for #TeamTreat. I guess simmers are way too nice :P
Post edited by Mightydan on

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    One and a half million treats were handed out. lol

• MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Well I guess its unsurprising considering the treat interaction was easier to find for the casual players (probably not the right term). I don't mind though we have access to both sets of items anyway!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited November 2015
    It was just shortly after the results of round two of the challenge had been posted that I had posted that it looks like Team Treat might sweep this challenge. And I was right, Team Treat did win all three rounds in that challenge.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    you can download the Team Trick items on Sims Community. :)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Wow. Well I love the new door.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    Well I guess its unsurprising considering the treat interaction was easier to find for the casual players (probably not the right term). I don't mind though we have access to both sets of items anyway!

We only have access to both items only if we use the 'mod' download or package download. I wouldn't really call it a mod but it's more like a CC.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Wow. Well I love the new door.
    I do too, in fact I turn the door around and use it as an interior door as well as a front door. The door from the challenge makes for an excellent interior door once you turn it around so that the loin's head isn't facing you.

• Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Hmmm, the most treats to be in Russia is very fishy (Nothing personal, it's just the history with games and things that relate to games that happen in the country, like stolen game keys sold from someone inside Russia, frequent game server attacks from inside the country, etc). Usually when something like that happens, it's people who find ways to trick (no pun intended) the system into thinking they did things that never happened.
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    Hmmm, the most treats to be in Russia is very fishy (Nothing personal, it's just the history with games and things that relate to games that happen in the country, like stolen game keys sold from someone inside Russia, frequent game server attacks from inside the country, etc). Usually when something like that happens, it's people who find ways to trick (no pun intended) the system into thinking they did things that never happened.
    Here is the thing about that. If the game code is used by the person who originally purchased the game. Then no one else can enter that code, not even the thieves who stole it or the person that they sold that code to. Why?, because that game code can only be entered once. So if they are stealing, and are using those game codes. Then they are from copies that haven't been bought, and entered yet.

• Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    edited November 2015
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Here is the thing about that. If the game code is used by the person who originally purchased the game. Then no one else can enter that code, not even the thieves who stole it or the person that they sold that code to. Why?, because that game code can only be entered once. So if they are stealing, and are using those game codes. Then they are from copies that haven't been bought, and entered yet.

I am aware that the game codes can only be used once. But online retailers sale game codes. There are quite a few online retailers that buy and sell game codes using stolen information, and many of those come out of places like Russia.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited November 2015
    Danish folk are slightly more mischevious than nice. Must be that Viking blood :p
    sunman502 wrote: »

I am aware that the game codes can only be used once. But online retailers sale game codes. There are quite a few online retailers that buy and sell game codes using stolen information, and many of those come out of places like Russia.
    That will certainly stop or change because you have just brought this whole stolen game code thing to EA's attention by posting that info here.

• Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I saw that tweet earlier today. More Simmers have to go to the dark side once in awhile. ;)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • daltwisneydaltwisney Posts: 44 Member
    > @MrSimmis said:
    > Well I guess its unsurprising considering the treat interaction was easier to find for the casual players (probably not the right term).

Indeed. Treat usually showed up in the first tier of interactions, and while Trick showed up there sometimes, mostly it required switching to the Mischief tier. Thus Treat was much, much easier to spam.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Still sad for the wooden chest, really wanted it to be ingame, at least we got skelly-fish.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Thank you for posting this.
    I find the trick items, the black door to be more elegant than the treat items.

So this is a proof that her majesty is using the telemetry in this game.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif