Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 MISS UNIVERSE S05

Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
csFzRG1.jpg
Are you the next Miss Universe?[/center]
Post edited by Zita1966z on

Comments

• Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    edited July 2016
    MEET THE JUDGES FOR MISS UNIVERSE SEASON 05

The VIP judges were clicked by the paparazzi on the red carpet after arriving in El Salvador for the Miss Universe S05 pageant.

CB6dU43.jpg

Presenting our fabulous panel of judges, from left to right:
    Annabelle Carrington @abelhinha35 a35 , Brody Brussouw @Zita1966z , Khloe Golden @OJenn , Izzi Nubia@Meeshelby , reigning Miss Universe, Beatriz Flores @Chaos_Fairy and Devon Saunders@Pammiechick .

Read more here about the judges and how the voting system works (Click spoiler)
    INTERESTING BITS AND PIECES ON YOUR JUDGES...and what they will be looking for when scoring:

[/b]Judge Name: Annabelle Carrington
    Age 31
    Short Bio/Claim 2 fame: High Profile Socialite, Mingles daily with the who is who in the fashion Industry,
    Publicity she would rather forget: Dated Prince Fabio from Spain at one time.Spend 2 weeks in a clinic when she learned that she would not be the next queen of Spain
    What will she be looking for:
    Passion
    A confidant contestant

Judge Name and Surname: Brody Brussouw
    Short Bio/Claim 2 fame: Hot babes.....oh and being a self made billionaire
    Publicity this judge would rather forget: hot babes
    What this judge will be looking for
    Hot babes
    Sensuality
    Out the box thinking

Judge Name: Khloe Golden
    Short Bio/Claim 2 fame: Khloe has always gotten her way, she was in pageants ever since she was old enough to walk. She was first discovered at the park with her mother Audette and ever since then she has been in the limelight. Currently, she runs her own modeling agency that promotes natural beauty queens like herself.
    Publicity this judge would rather forget: Her very first TV appearance when she was a kid and what she calls those "plum baby commercials". Where she is being bathed in a sink for a baby wash commercial that still randomly airs on TV.
    What this judge will be looking for: Models that have beauty inside and out and know how to work with what they have to enhance their natural beauty.

Judge Name : Izzi Nubia
    2. Age: 26
    3. Short Bio/Claim 2 fame: Former Miss World (Season 2), Model for HFS Magazine, Model Mentor.
    4. Publicity this judge would rather forget: She was part of a protest in Egypt as a teenager, that she was way under age to be involved in. Many of the people ended up getting arrested, but she managed to slip away. However, not before she was photographed by a local reporter. Her family paid them off to not publish the photo. And she's not proud of that either.
    5. What this judge will be looking for: Integrity, Individualism, and people who can follow directions.

Judge Name: Beatriz Flores
    Short Bio/Claim 2 fame: Reigning Miss Universe, successful model
    Publicity this judge would rather forget: None on record
    What this judge will be looking for: Natural but stylish composure's

Judge Name: Devon Saunders
    Short Bio/Claim 2 fame: Devon Saunders is the son of the famous model, Ethan Saunders. Devon early on entered into the fashion industry when he was only 16, creating the first ever Zoo Shoe making women's feet look smaller. Since then, he's created his own line of clothing for men and women and has been sought after to design purses, hats, and shoes for celebrities and royalty. He now does a little modeling on the side but his passion is for women's accessories. "A woman isn't finished unless she's dripping in baubles. Preferably mine."
    Publicity this judge would rather forget: My marriage to Saylor Twift. What a disaster. That's all I will say.
    What this judge will be looking for :I will be looking creativity as my number one goal. Wow me...give me something I haven't seen before (of course it will have to look stunning as well) and you'll have my vote.

This is how my new voting system is going to work.

1. We have a convo group going and as previously a voting link will be generated and then posted at the judges (table) convo link in a pm
    2. Judges will each cast an electronic vote at this group link. Each judge has 10 votes 2 cast.
    3. 4 votes for their top choice (every challenge)
    4. 3 votes for their 2nd choice (every challenge)
    5. 2 votes for their 3rd choice (every challenge)
    6. 1 vote for their 4th choice (every challenge)
    7. So in total, having 6 judges there should not be more than 60 votes in total after every challenge. However, if any judge at any time can not cast votes in any said period due to RL or time zone issues then whe will go ahead with the ones that voted. So, Never more than 60 votes per challenge but could be less at times.
    8. Judges are not allowed to deliberate on the pm link..only vote. The only time judges are allowed to deliberate is during and in the Finale.
    9. A scoreboard will be posted by the result section on page 1, where a contestant can follow their progress
    10. After challenge 10 the 3 models with the highest scores will progress to the finale
    11. That would be the only elimination round except if a model did not submit an entry - we refer to that as self elimination
    12. Each judge will know who they scored for and only they will know. No other judge can see what another judge scored and no contestant can see or know which judge scored what. Only the total votes casted will be posted. This method is honest and bullet proof
    13. All the judges are excited to get started and score your entries.
    14. The host might give a short summary or write-up after each challenge - but no feedback will be given from any judge as it is not done in real life.
    15. This post will also be posted on page 1 and is subject to any changes seemed necessary
    16. Have fun, enjoy, learn, grow and keep your eyes firmly on the crown !!

They will make the ultimate decision on who gets to be crowned Miss Universe...sort of like in real life LOL.
    edited September 2016
    iXJaqTF.png

PjP4Sn6.jpg

NYQ05UJ.jpg

Miss Universe: Miss Russia by @Bobskellington
    1st Princess: Miss Singaporeby @KARDASH1988
    2nd Princess: Miss Barbados by @AshLenn

8olIqjR.jpg

qTspmRW.jpg

Miss Universe: Miss El Salvador by @Chaos_Fairy
    1st Princess: Miss Irelandby @JennaCatz
    2nd Princess: Miss China by @Dafadolly

2fTw5u5.jpg

KuXThVD.jpg

Miss Universe: Miss Australia by @xJojox
    1st Princess: Miss Chile by @PoppieGirl
    2nd Princess: Miss Switzerland by @flubber32c4

K9mA68P.jpg

PWiY46B.jpg

Miss Universe: Miss South Africa by @BobSkellington
    1st Princess: Miss Canada @esharpmajor
    2nd Princess: Miss USA
    @Kelebek

LfwUlmm.jpg

eSKNF24.jpg

Miss Universe : Miss Italy by @Issabella14
    1st Princess : Miss Canada by @Vanderetro
    2nd Princess : Miss South Africa by @Issabella14

edited September 2016
    RsKtT2d.png

Congratulations
    edited September 2016
    xLtzi9l.png

aRZmWLQ.jpg

All challenge are posted here
    edited July 2016
    qCSfq1c.png

All seasons contestants found here
    cg996bf.jpg
    NqEAErK.jpg
    zNP7Jqj.jpgL38KGTd.jpg
    QuQXwVs.jpg
    Q3wesfg.jpg
    QNtt1rE.jpg
    2zod5Fg.jpg
    o2xKtdb.jpg
    m3uzlOm.jpg
    edited September 2016
    qGsmj4J.png

As from Season 5, you can now view all the challenge entries under the spoiler tag :)
    aRZmWLQ.jpg
    r4dlVSM.jpg
    CLICK SPOILER TO VIEW S05 CHALLENGE WINNERS
    ntOKrp6.jpg
    dJNW5ay.jpg
    5NLoC9l.jpg
    5Z6BCBn.jpg
    fMTEDp6.jpg
    9qTnfgg.jpg
    CLICK SPOILER TO VIEW ALL THE ENTRIES FOR SEASON 5
    FINALE Entries
    TdfNJzv.jpg
    CH10 Entries
    juoICLO.jpg
    CH09 Entries
    t4K9Dh7.jpg
    CH08 Entries
    Itcf4f3.jpg
    CH07 Entries
    scrQ727.jpg
    CH06 Entries
    5Jae5LV.jpg
    CH05 Entries
    HU96Rj5.jpg
    CH04 Entries
    oxz5nsf.jpg
    CH03 Entries
    dOxyXoT.jpg
    CH02 Entries
    ndszLI1.jpg
    CH01 Entries
    cuuOA95.jpg
    llAkJ21.jpg
    GQF1Xik.jpg
    CLICK SPOILER TO VIEW S04 CHALLENGE WINNERS
    ww3X64L.jpg

7rrPdDS.jpg

hysyIiY.jpg

yas14Xq.jpg

645Zu63.jpg

frugkNr.jpg

Q4hCYrS.png
    TrPKcAg.jpg
    Ix4DKnB.jpg
    CLICK SPOILER TO VIEW S03 CHALLENGE WINNERS
    G3JSkdn.jpg

V2H230G.jpg

AKswqdE.jpg

77SKJ56.jpg

AnB4tWB.jpg

Q4hCYrS.png

OGxL5ZG.jpg

yDpW2kt.jpg
    CLICK SPOILER TO VIEW S02 CHALLENGE WINNERS
    uNgPkt7.jpg

Qxl5Maz.jpg]

daNlv72.jpg

dhAR0xG.jpg

VS61Iwx.jpg

Q4hCYrS.png

7FeUYTs.jpg

HUX4e2F.jpg
    CLICK SPOILER TO VIEW S01 CHALLENGE WINNERS
    P1KWtSl.jpg

HLV524A.jpg

kylMaV8.jpg
    edited September 2016
    yIEQKWL.png

TAG LIST
    @Simgurudrake @SimGuruHydra @SimGuruSarah @rosemow @breemiles @alexis3142 @lovejess2 @themysticalpoet @HannaHasSims @Ash89 @Penguinwa101 @flubber32c4 @joanb615 @YJB19299 @picklesthecat114 @ironknight35 @BobSkellington @CazzTregurtha @psykt @MissBirdie @AshLenn @Kelebek @abillings1978 @xJojox @HAROZ @pammiechick @dafadolly @Pebblycat @abelhinha35 @Meeshelby @Phoenix_Rainx @JenLadyBird88 @MizoreYukii @LilacErin @BeechNutBaby @ColorMePink @Vanadis @IncomingVirus @ladybug65 @NotMeMaggie @JKAmaryllis @InaMac69 @chealsycat @Ojenn @SakuraLeon @PoppieGirl @Karababy52 @pigletpooh1 @Lorchies @Sims3fan1986 @ilovebunnys65 @Issabella14 @dollarbill88 @GuruFanNo1 @MarkHarris17 @Vanderetro @Rivendellstar @bilalsaid @taigoesrawr @panthergirl2 @xProudxHufflepuffx @Rorygilmore34 @rosemow @BreeMiles @Frn0731 @Amazingamphy @Munterbacon @Sterretjeee @Chaos_Fairy @Hannie @Maladi777 @EmmaSmile @strawberrigurl @katniss9 @fabtiffsim @Jellysimwich @JennaCatz @ChloeDeCookie @gramatique @iiimee @Doll_9 @HappyPanda @xCurlySimmerx @natastic @krissybogey @KenzRe @Neverfalle @Jendowoz0612 @XLexisimsX @ThomasLeThomas @princess2109 @Spottydog714 @doicky96 @remi_narrow @CitizenErased14 @kittymeow @Klept0maniac94 @KARDASH1988 @wbombje @NShippudenFan @peppergirl84 @theafricansim @wrswrs2 @SimsORIGfan @MajestycUnicorn @Time_Aria11 @Shelby1234 @Spottydog714

Applications for Season 6

1. Miss USA @YJB19299
    2. Miss Brazil @YJB19299
    3. Miss England @MissBirdie
    4. Miss Germany @wrswrs2
    5. Miss Italy @wrswrs2
    6. Miss Australia @MajestycUnicorn
    7. Miss France @Phoenix_Rainx
    8. Miss South Africa @JenLadyBird88
    9. Miss Japan @NShippudenFan
    10. Miss India @Jendowoz0612
    11. Miss Croatia @KARDASH1988
    12. Miss Denmark @Ash89

more slots will open if required

Rules & Application guidelines - Page 1 will be updated with this post

1. This comp is open for all members, I'm not perfect but I am all 4 forgiveness and moving on wink wink. Beginners & professional editors welcome
    2. Sims 3 and Sims 4 models welcome
    3. We decided to allow 2 models per editor this season 2 give them a better chance 2 advance to the final
    4. From this season on we want to create a more unified model wall and therefore all the models must kindly dress the same for their application pictures
    5. I created a cc T-shirt for this purpose and details are on the illustration.
    6. Choose your country that your model(s) will represent. Please make sure you check on page 1 if that country has not been booked. Who ever post their chosen country first will represent that country. I will update page 1 on a daily basis.
    7. Your models will each receive a season siggie that must be used when posting your entries with each challenge. See example below
    8. Every challenge winner will receive a custom made siggie.
    9. The judges from season 5 has graciously agreed to judge season 6. Thank you Mwah xxThey are: @Meeshelby @Pammiechic @Ojenn @Abelhinha35 @bobskellington (reigning Miss Universe) and myself. The judges votes are verified by themselves individually after each vote.
    10. Should anyone have any questions feel free to use the pm system to discuss it.
    11. There are only 10 challenges per season. Each contestant will accumulate votes through out the 10 challenges and after 10 challenges the 3 contestants with the highest accumulated totals will advance to the final. Once their they will start with a zero score each.
    12. Anything can happen. Never loose hope if you r trailing, One good score form the judges can put you in front :)
    13. I'm pretty laid back with rules but it goes without saying that we need to show one another respect and kindness here. If anyone at anytime have any grievances or need to vent for some reason PLEASE use the pm system to sort out differences and not the thread to make a public spectacle please. This rule applies to every single person, including myself. Thanks guys. Peace is the new perfect :)
    14. All that is left now is to complete the application form and post it with your exciting new model:

ENTRY FORM

CLOSING DATE: 21 SEPTEMBER 2016, 20h00 South African time

2 Pictures with your application please.
    1 Facial on a black background
    1 Full lenght on a transparent background

Country chosen:
    Model Name:
    Model Age:

LINK 2 CC T-SHIRT

CLICK here to download application T-Shirt

Looking forward 2 a fabulous and fun season 6 of Sims 4 Miss Universe
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited November 2015
    Thank you so much for letting me know @Zita1966z, I love that you keep me informed. *Hugs*

Unfortunately, I still don't have the resources (i.e. computer that isn't a toaster, mods, cc, etc.) needed to compete in modeling contests though. I will, however, continue to keep my eye on the contests and cheer on the competitors. Please keep me on all your voting lists and such too. I always vote when I get notices from you and other hosts for their contests.

Have fun everyone, hopefully I'll be able to join y'all in the future. <3
  • MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member
    @zita1966z I would love to join please reserve me a slot for USA :)
    AYB54uy.png
  • Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
    @Zita1966z Hey cool a Miss Universe! Maybe the finales can be together lol

Well since I got voted out of Miss World why not try my shot with a model over here :smiley: Please when the slots are up reserve me for France <3

QA8gxZg.png
  • VanderetroVanderetro Posts: 81 Member
    Nice! I will do it! For Canada! :)

My Showcase HERE

• BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Reserve me for India, please :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    edited November 2015
    @joanb615 @Ash89 @Vanderetro @BobSkellington

Thank you for reserving your spot. Please see your reservation on page 1 and copy your sash to be posted with your entry form, also supplied on page 1
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    @Zita1966z can reserve South Africa and Italy, thanks :)
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hey can you reserve Australia & Fiji thanks
    I know this seems a bit far fetched but I've already hosted two competitions of Miss Universe on the sims 4 modelling forum and I'd like to still keep the name for the competition in the future when I decide to create a Season 3. It would be really great if you could do this really small favor.
  • PoppieGirlPoppieGirl Posts: 636 Member
    edited November 2015
    Please reserve Great Britian and Mexico for me
    Post edited by PoppieGirl on
    XgESt47.jpg
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I shouldn't be entering this many comps, but oh well! Reserve me Japan and China please :)
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    I know this seems a bit far fetched but I've already hosted two competitions of Miss Universe on the sims 4 modelling forum and I'd like to still keep the name for the competition in the future when I decide to create a Season 3. It would be really great if you could do this really small favor.

Hey Jess,off course I do not mind. The forum is free to use for anybody as they wish :) I do not consider my comps as my property, I do however like to continue with as many seasons as I possibly can hehe It will be fun to see where we stand this time in 2016 lol. Thank you for your participation here and really looking forward to see your stunning beauties participate. I will most definitely join yours when available :)
    @issabella14 @lovejess2 @poppiegirl @picklesthecat14

Thank you for reserving your spot. Please see your reservation on page 1 and copy your sash to be posted with your entry form, also supplied on page 1
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Please reserve me for Miss Germany :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Zita1966z wrote: »

Hey Jess,off course I do not mind. The forum is free to use for anybody as they wish :) I do not consider my comps as my property, I do however like to continue with as many seasons as I possibly can hehe It will be fun to see where we stand this time in 2016 lol. Thank you for your participation here and really looking forward to see your stunning beauties participate. I will most definitely join yours when available :)

No I meant that before you posted this competition I already hosted two Miss Universe competitions and was hoping you could change the name so I could keep hosting miss universe as my own competition but I was hoping you were okay with changing the name.
    @lovejess2 Oh I see lol I would prefer to keep the name of the comp as is because of all the work and graphics done. Would you be okay if we just continue as is. I really would not want to start it all over - to much work put into it. :)
    @lovejess2 Oh I see lol I would prefer to keep the name of the comp as is because of all the work and graphics done. Would you be okay if we just continue as is. I really would not want to start it all over - to much work put into it. :)

Yeah that's fine I would want the same thing in that position so if this could just be for future reference.

Yeah that's fine I would want the same thing in that position so if this could just be for future reference.

LOL thats great and I love the respect and quick solution regarding the issue.:) Looking forward to your entries and please tag me when yours go up again. Would love to support :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top