Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers vs. Seasons

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Between those two, seasons. I want pets first though and a toddler EP is just ridiculous to me. Maybe a patch or gamepack
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited November 2015
    Can I just have Uni instead? Please and thank you.
    tumblr_mnogb3EzAS1sqokiqo1_1280.jpg
    the-sims-2-university-28.jpg

Remember the pillow fights, the dorms, pledging to be a part of a paternity, and even buying your cellphone? You're no longer born with one!

The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    But I hope, if toddlers ever come, don't come through an EP I don't like. I wouldn't want toddlers with seasons because I don't care for seasons.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    VehritasVehritas Posts: 146 Member
    I really want toddlers. I'm the kind of player that loves to do the whole family legacy deal. However, if I had to choose which one to have first (or, at all, I have to say), I'd pick Seasons. I just feel that there would be a wider range of gameplay with it. Plus, the neighborhoods will look gorgeous as the seasons change.
  • Options
    sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    Seasons would be a game/expansion pack...
    Toddlers would be an update.

So both o:)
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    As the title says...

I would rather have Seasons than toddlers... Since I am not much of a family player. o:)

SEASONS, please.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Seasons, not everyone in real life have babies/toddlers but we all have seasons we go through

But not everyone goes through the same seasons -- we rarely get snow where I live except a dusting on some of the higher peaks if it's really cold when it rains. Most of the time to see significant snow I'd have to travel about 3 or 4 hours to the Sierras, where all the ski resorts are located.

You get seasons though, a time when it's rainier, warmer, cooler. Those would be seasons.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    Sim_LucentSim_Lucent Posts: 689 Member
    Out of curiosity, OP -- is this question brought forward as the assumption that toddlers should come in a generation pack and be paid for, or simply what you'd rather see the team spend their time working on?

Because that would change my answer quite a bit. If they expect us to pay for toddlers, I'd probably just uninstall my game. If they put seasons out before toddlers.. I might still lurk and wait, but won't buy anything until toddlers are in game.

Which probably means I'll be waiting forever.. and ever.. and ever..
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Toodlers first..then seasons. I love both, its nice to watch your family grow throw the seasons.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    Definitely toddlers first.
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    I AM a family player, as I don't focus on the partying life or single adult life at all. I love to make families and have them bond. And yes the baby jumping out the crib into a child annoys the every loving plum outta me. But I still rather have seasons then toddlers. Because there is also so much I loved about seasons in Sims 3. Also, I'm more tired of the beautiful sunny weather constantly in this game more than I'm annoyed but the creepy baby to child transformation. I also loved looking out the windows in my sims' houses and watching the snow or rain fall just like I like to do in real life. Seasons would make me want to play sims 4 again.

So don't say what is or isn't a family player just because we don't feel exactly the same way.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Well I do prefer seasons but in order for those who cannot play I would rather see Toddles first so that the sims will be more complete and those who have been waiting so long will have completeness in their game.
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    Seasons please, I personally am in no rush to have toddlers in my game.
  • Options
    KittiezKittiez Posts: 47 Member
    Seasons, definitely. In Sims 3 I always sped up the time the kid spent as a toddler. Was never a fan of the whole teaching-them-skills thing.