Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Creations!

Hi Simmers! o:)

So I don't know about you but I'm always making characters that look.....almost identical :lol: Most of my sims share the same characteristics and looks and I tend to only change minor features like eye color and skin tones.

What kind of sims do you create? What do they look like? What traits do they have?

Share your creations below :blush:

Here's my sim before and after a makeover...
SBgayPk.png
U70h88O.png
XJKkbdH.png
A85BgYH.png
toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I'll start with the guys (though I make more girls usually, I tend to share my guys on the Gallery more often - links are behind the images)

Ordinarily, it would be something like Adam (usually slightly lighter skin-tone, but I actually forgot to change it when I made him :lol:)
    11trl76.png
    264kfpl.png
    (I uploaded this Sim twice ;) - blank and skilled/played) More info here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14117785/#Comment_14117785

Last weekend I made Samuel - who is somewhat different (or at least that's what I like to think) - I spent quite a bit of time on his face actually.
    2ik9vk5.png
    rhlqms.png
    More info here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14271652/#Comment_14271652

But, it's almost always jeans and sneakers though ;)

As for traits, I often use creative, good and genius for any of my Sims - one or more of those at least.

I'll share some pictures of my girls at a later point (or check out my Single Ladies thread - link's in my signature).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    sophtastic wrote: »
    Hi Simmers! o:)

So I don't know about you but I'm always making characters that look.....almost identical :lol: Most of my sims share the same characteristics and looks and I tend to only change minor features like eye color and skin tones.

What kind of sims do you create? What do they look like? What traits do they have?

Share your creations below :blush:
    Almost all of my Sims look very similar as well.

Here is one of my favorite Sims
    tfvEQgj.png?1

He/Him
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    I'll start with the guys (though I make more girls usually, I tend to share my guys on the Gallery more often - links are behind the images)

Ordinarily, it would be something like Adam (usually slightly lighter skin-tone, but I actually forgot to change it when I made him :lol:)
    11trl76.png
    264kfpl.png
    (I uploaded this Sim twice ;) - blank and skilled/played) More info here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14117785/#Comment_14117785

Last weekend I made Samuel - who is somewhat different (or at least that's what I like to think) - I spent quite a bit of time on his face actually.
    2ik9vk5.png
    rhlqms.png
    More info here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14271652/#Comment_14271652

But, it's almost always jeans and sneakers though ;)

As for traits, I often use creative, good and genius for any of my Sims - one or more of those at least.

I'll share some pictures of my girls at a later point (or check out my Single Ladies thread - link's in my signature).

Oh handsome men :)
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    Here Is Larry my mature sim. I like playing older men.

1ju6c4.png

And This is Dimitri, much younger man.

jaf406.png
  • DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    I'm always making new sims trying to make them all different from each other.
    A lot of times they come out as foodie sims.
    I've also made my sim-self multiple times. :blush: Never looks right.

I've made my first LGBT couple for the sims 4.
    And I am in love with them.
    xkzwq1.png
    dlg75h.png
    149xu7d.png
    TszwvJw.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited November 2015
    [deleted]
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Kate~
    IcwzkuS.png?1