Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 009 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »
    Oh man, I need to finish this house. i got sidetracked by Sims 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition.
    Hee hee

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    OMG ten is out already!! hmm yep I need to get a move on ... I'm half way done but with life distractions and I have not been inspired with by my current sims with a storyline, which has slowed me down.... I may not have a story for this one ... but I will finish!! or at least I hope I do! I have not failed one yet ... though this one is definately tough! Wish me luck!
  • Options
    @tammyjo329 Launching House 010 almost sneaked up on me as it was LOL Sometimes a month just flies by 2 fast!! THIS house is a tough-y Good Luck!! :smiley: No worries about "being behind" if it makes u feel better...I'm only on House 003 w/my Let's Play series on YouTube :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Yeah I can't even play anymore right now I have way to much to do with relocating and moving to SC from MO. Just crazy around here and then trying to work. I would imagine by the time I get time to play I will be way behind. I am going to try to hop on my game maybe some time this weekend but it is hard with the house up for sale. Constant cleaning and etc. I will be glad when this is over and we get settled somewhere. I just hope someone buys this house soon LOL...we just put it on the market this past weekend and had a couple of people come by on Sunday. Nothing during the week but I am sure that is typical. Well happy simming alll...hope to see you soon.
  • Options
    Hi! I gotta question for you Vi!

With the new expansion pack, I am assuming you will want us to delete all of the lots in Windenburg. Which I did except for the specialty community lots .... The Bluffs4, The Ruins, and The Chalet Gardens. These 3 I left in tact and I am wondering what the guideline will be to travel to them, if invited by a friend.... since we now get in coming phone calls inviting our sims to hangout at community lots.
  • Options
    @Glimmer50 Don't u worry your pretty little head about being "2 far behind!" New Drifters join the family all the time & start out w/House 001 :smile: U just take care of u!! I'll keep those good thoughts coming your way about getting that house sold. Happy holidays!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @tammyjo329 U r right in deleting all the lots in Windenburg :smile: I have not yet had a chance 2 explore ANYTHING in Windenburg (just looked @ all items in build/buy & CAS. @ this point in time I'd say ALL community lots that have not been built...as well as all of Windenberg is off limits until I am able 2 explore & determine how I want 2 treat those unique lots that came w/Get Together. I'm hoping 2 hop in-game tonight so I shall have an answer 4 u in the next day or 2
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    I've finally finished house 009 and here is a link and a sneak peak at pics
    https://tammy329.wordpress.com/2015/12/12/drifter-house-009-double-secret-agent/?order=asc
    12-12-15_3-10-15c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    @tammyjo329 Soooo cool!!
    GRATZ on completing House 009!!! What was you fav part!?
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Well after I saw the theme for this house I was already envisioning a secret agent secret hideout home .... so hiding it in a maze was lots of fun!

12-12-15_3-37-18c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    tammyjo329 wrote: »
    Well after I saw the theme for this house I was already envisioning a secret agent secret hideout home .... so hiding it in a maze was lots of fun!
    That is brilliant!!! I LOVE it!!! This is the 1st of House 009 creations I have seen!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    :star::star:Changes Due To Get Together Espansion Pack :star::star:

<Game Set Up>
    Delete all lots in Windenburg EXCEPT
    -The Bluffs
    -The Ruins
    -The Chalet Gardens
    Evict all Sims from Windenburg, but do NOT delete them...leave them in the "bin" Deleting these Sims will remove all pre-made clubs from your game

<Nitty Gritty Rules>
    You may form clubs or join clubs @ anytime, but u may NOT designate your home lot as a meeting place
    You may visit The Bluffs, The Ruins & The Chalet Gardens....these will be added to the list of "built community lots"

:star:THE BIGGEST CHANGE :star:
    ANYTIME you travel...visiting parks, going on vacation, getting invited on outings & the like...require that you have @ least $1k as cash on hand, or you will have to decline joining or traveling
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited December 2015
    I almost forgot I never finished this house with my original family so i decided to do that while waiting on house 11. My heir, Raymond, just became a teen.
    o57MFx5.png

And his little sister, Serena
    Hk27yk4.png

Raymond's an adult, off to house 10!
    Post edited by MocaJava on
  • Options
    The rules have been updated & now properly reflect any/all changes due 2 new content (expansions/patches etc.) B)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Rules have been updated due 2 The Romantic Garden Stuff Pack adding the Whispering Wishing Well game play

:star: -All wishes using the Whispering Wishing Well (Romantic Garden Stuff Pack) are ok EXCEPT
    -Wish For Youthful Vigor (all life stages)
    -Wish For Life (ghost state)
    :star: -Heir must be made through woohoo for baby command with someone in the household & your "main Sim" (no adopted alien abduction or children who have been added to your household using the Whispering Wishing Well children can be the heir)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Hello all!! Well, I am back and just started this house so off I go. :)
  • Options
    @Glimmer50 YEAY!! HELLO!! WOOT! Glad 2 have u back!! :smiley:
    Good Luck, Drifter!!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    @Glimmer50 YEAY!! HELLO!! WOOT! Glad 2 have u back!! :smiley:
    Good Luck, Drifter!!!

Thank you Vihisha. It is good to be back. I have really missed drifting.
  • Options
    Well...we missed u!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Angel_NorthAngel_North Posts: 65 Member
    This house will be so much more fun this time around with the romantic garden stuff to help camouflage the entrance. lol
    rM9I0vYaxyLKm4VsZ1Mg8FQL1CPq6MQmG46iB1tCy89VLdTgHPAtia2Dg7e-2De_SepOHzEaYbu-jZ3ZPcevvfAT6jYIc3WnKO0-xOWBvufkiFsmK6lj9pymhWw71dEIET3sPn1pyjs6N38IvmBMdKAEIN3YE5PStBvUJXahotgYHnk8Uu3SUCSJOmm1D_EK14hbOu9cf_tnFz0udrCq1ke3rteYwsue5KeJ5fi15iEYS3KoDL1tFiJ5mGlPpzjtHjxxR6yIpeMr0G5HDqhoazF9dD7I_9y-u4ejtawz6n1UEL0rvWyIyGmfdcDb6wfOBVm1sOa4Nt1PNxRXc_3I4mQcfgk_ukOXgGefLb8LSNQWVpj1X9XHjl2svIrLb0Sl1t6CDWgGAhwC5of2BYBpEiJHOFQEfpeOI8R3txnHLAGqw6PMGpZ11MQrbMbJFnoF3HILC8ZEkGErj0eX3EaFiOlgzaGgJ2FyzNPWMFFBGqVrofzlpmzNorME4NKeen2ems5vRA8X6IGS7_7OJ9v6P7HW1Rcl0tB3PNii9aR6kVuccVRG38hwos_ORUCyuoUlkVaXaVibyhGEJdHcg1Tvqp4SWkqZGes=w1275-h717-no
  • Options
    @tammyjo329 Your "lair" is amazing. I love it. It is so unique. I tend to be to traditional and have a hard time thinking outside the box when it comes to building houses. So even though my builds change a bit they stay basically the same even when I move them underground. Yours turned out amazing and I love what you did with the lot itself as well. :)
    rM9I0vYaxyLKm4VsZ1Mg8FQL1CPq6MQmG46iB1tCy89VLdTgHPAtia2Dg7e-2De_SepOHzEaYbu-jZ3ZPcevvfAT6jYIc3WnKO0-xOWBvufkiFsmK6lj9pymhWw71dEIET3sPn1pyjs6N38IvmBMdKAEIN3YE5PStBvUJXahotgYHnk8Uu3SUCSJOmm1D_EK14hbOu9cf_tnFz0udrCq1ke3rteYwsue5KeJ5fi15iEYS3KoDL1tFiJ5mGlPpzjtHjxxR6yIpeMr0G5HDqhoazF9dD7I_9y-u4ejtawz6n1UEL0rvWyIyGmfdcDb6wfOBVm1sOa4Nt1PNxRXc_3I4mQcfgk_ukOXgGefLb8LSNQWVpj1X9XHjl2svIrLb0Sl1t6CDWgGAhwC5of2BYBpEiJHOFQEfpeOI8R3txnHLAGqw6PMGpZ11MQrbMbJFnoF3HILC8ZEkGErj0eX3EaFiOlgzaGgJ2FyzNPWMFFBGqVrofzlpmzNorME4NKeen2ems5vRA8X6IGS7_7OJ9v6P7HW1Rcl0tB3PNii9aR6kVuccVRG38hwos_ORUCyuoUlkVaXaVibyhGEJdHcg1Tvqp4SWkqZGes=w1275-h717-no
  • Options
    @MocaJava Oh my gosh I love the purple eyes.
  • Options
    This house will be so much more fun this time around with the romantic garden stuff to help camouflage the entrance. lol
    Yeah...that pack is chalk full of good objects 4 this!

I LOVE getting 2 c what everyone comes up w/when there r specifics about the house!! Such creativity!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @tammyjo329 Your "lair" is amazing. I love it. It is so unique. I tend to be to traditional and have a hard time thinking outside the box when it comes to building houses. So even though my builds change a bit they stay basically the same even when I move them underground. Yours turned out amazing and I love what you did with the lot itself as well. :)

Aww thanks Angel! I'm glad you like it :smiley: when I read the rules for this one it just screamed Secret agent Lair to me so I had to do it of course LOL B)
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    My heir from house 8 is aging up ... (game is paused because I wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into before selecting her last trait). Curious though, the 2 careers that we have to complete... I am assuming, that my heir doesn't have to complete both.. but each sim in the house takes on one of those careers?
    -Complete the Diamond Agent branch (Double Diamond Agent) of the Secret Agent career
    -Complete the Villain branch (Triple Agent) of the Secret Agent career

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top