Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 009 - Rules

Comments

• MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited November 2015
    I decided to get Supernatural first. I won't have time to play it at all today but I'll give it a whirl when I'm off tomorrow :)
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Cool...have fun!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Zelda and Marvin had a girl. Her name is Lydia. She um...looks a great deal like her father.
    zrmAAr6.png

Pondering if I'm going to give her a sibling, mostly I'm curious to see what another kid would look like.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    @MocaJava Oh wow, love the skin and hair color. Awesome. :) Like you I love to play with different looking Sims.
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    She is awesome Moca! I hope you give her a sibling or 2 :p
    I think I'll give her a sibling or two. Right now I'm playing my fairy in Sims 3. She's in the criminal career, is a kleptomaniac, and loves fire >:) There are zombies all over her lawn right now :D
    I had a feeling this was going to happen, as I never seemed to be able to satisfy Zelda's hunger...
    ZF3zDLM.jpg
    Meet Lillian, Jillian, and Gideon (he's the blue one). Oh dear lord...
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Meet the triplets! Lillian:
    OkJvKc6.png

Jillian:
    c3HNEgY.png

and Gideon:
    ETCB3Ds.png
    Wooo triplets!! U have more Sim children than anyone else I know LOL
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited November 2015
    LOL Moca! I guess she got a few more siblings!! The triplets are awesome!
    edited November 2015
    64 BIT SIMS 4 IS COMING NEXT MONTH! OMG OMG OMG!! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN*

In other news, Lydia is now a teen!
    hjEDHKy.png
    Post edited by MocaJava on
    I'm happy about that update as well :smile:
    Well....hello there Lydia :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • TiipiiTiipii Posts: 103 Member
    @MocaJava, Lydia looks fabulous! I am a great fan of different looking sims (which you might have guessed by looking at my avi).

And I have a question: I hope "you can't bring someone back from the dead" does not mean we cannot plead for someone's life?
    @Tiipii u may plead 4 their life, but no ambrosia eating, or any life prolonging potions etc. When u plead 4 life there's a small % chance it will work & it doesn't guarantee that they will b around 4 more than a few more hours or so (sometimes).
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • TiipiiTiipii Posts: 103 Member
    Phew, Vi, that's a relief that pleading is ok, otherwise I would have failed.

This is what happened: One of the kids was using the science table and it caught fire while both of my controllable sims were at work. One of them came home in about an hour. She started to extinguish the fire but eventually caught fire herself. I could not get her to go and take a shower so she burned to death. Luckily the grimmie was afraid of the fire an ran outside. He stayed there just long enough that my heir came home and could plead for the life of her friend. That was a real drama right there, but all is well with the family now.
    @Tippii That would have given ME a heart attack!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited November 2015
    @Tiipii Thank you for the compliment! And my did you have a close call there! I tend to install sprinkler systems in all my homes to avoid things like that :D

Ive been having a lot of fun playing Sims 3. I made a fairy but the character I've been playing the most is a human. He's a gardening enthusiast and a supernatural lover. Here he is proposing to his wife, who is a witch:
    AFzb1aD.jpg

Aww yeah, honeymoon...
    CRSnplP.jpg

There is a nooboo on the way, can't wait to see what they look like! And hopefully my guy can stop the zombie hordes from eating his garden again, poor fellow was heartbroken.

So I'm trying to decide what my next expansion will be, seasons or pets. I fooled around with pets in Sims 2 UC to get a feel for them and it was pretty cool, but having seasons in the game would be pretty awesome as well.

edited November 2015
    The triplets are now teens!

Jillian, the spitting image of her mother:
    2Be2tiR.png

Lillian:
    6sL3JP7.png

And Gideon (He's built just like his dad)
    dNh1GXz.png

I think it's funny that several of the kids have red hair...must be a gene from Great Grandma Andrea, our uh, lovely bachelorette contest winner!
    You're Sims3 guy looks like a gnome..I love it!!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    The teens look awesome Moca! I love that 2 of them have red hair from their Great Grandma!
    Vihisha wrote: »
    You're Sims3 guy looks like a gnome..I love it!!!

Haha yes Russel aspires to be something more than a plain old human. Their daughter is a child now and she looks exactly like him minus the beard, it's a bit unfortunate for her :D
    UPDATE
    A very commonly asked question concerning the "Claim Bed" interaction!

***Selecting ANY Sim in the household INCLUDING those non-playable housemates & using the Claim Bed interaction IS allowed @ any time. Using Claim Bed does not prevent other Sims 2 use said sleeping spot...it basically just increases the chances that that particular Sim will head 4 that bed above all others. I feel that it does not affect game play enough that this should b a restricted interaction. So...claim those beds!!***
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Vihisha wrote: »

Oh man, I need to finish this house. i got sidetracked by Sims 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top