Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Graduate Challenge

Hi everyone! I really liked the “Finishing School Challenge” by jasminevila2, and so I thought I’d change it up a bit and put my own spin on it! Enjoy!
Disclaimer: I am not trying to be disrespectful or shame anyone with this challenge. :)

The Sims 4 Graduate Challenge
The goal of this challenge is to have as many girls graduate from the correctional school, before the headmistress dies. Each girl that graduates will earn you a point.

In order to graduate you must:
• Master a skill
• Graduate high school with an A
• Get at least three skills to level 5 (separate than the one that she is trying to master)
• Complete aspiration
You must also perform the graduation ceremony, (more on that later).

**If you are playing on long life span, you must get the girl to graduate before she turns into a YOUNG ADULT. If you are playing on normal life span, you must get the girl to graduate before she becomes an ADULT) Please note that you get 52 days on long lifespan and 33 days on normal lifespan! ***

Set up:
• In create-a-sim (CAS), create a female adult, she is going to be the headmistress. Then create seven students, they can look like whatever you want (there are no rules against custom content) as long as everything is appropriate according to the school dress code. The headmistress cooks, cleans, and takes care of the house and students.
• Build or download a house big enough for the girls and the headmistress. If you want, all the girls can share a room, except the mistress must have a separate room.
• Each girl receives a chest (with new November update), a bed, and their homework.
• Start playing!

Gameplay Rules:
• Cannot switch aspirations
• You must choose a skill that each sim is going to aim to master and you cannot switch it.
• Must be on Normal lifespan or Long Life-span, short does not work.
• Money cheats are only allowed at the beginning, (when building/buying school)
• You can use the rosebud money cheat once every sim week
• No other cheats are allowed (except testingcheats for resetting or de-bugging a sim.)
• No mods that directly affect the challenge
• You also must have your aging settings to “Only Active Household”. This way, the girls don’t age up when you don’t play the challenge.
• You must buy everything for a sim’s hobby. (i.e. easel, guitar, computer)
• You cannot sell finished projects (such as completed paintings or books) You cannot publish completed writings, or license completed songs either.
• A sim cannot be pregnant, if a sim is pregnant, the sim must give birth, and the child is sent to live with the baby’s father.

School Rules:
• Curfew on Monday to Saturday is 9:00pm, girls must be on lot by curfew and sleeping no later than half an hour after curfew.
• On Sunday, the girls are permitted a free day.
• Curfew on Sunday is 10:00pm
• Girls are not allowed to leave the house on weekdays (other than high school), on Sundays, they are free to go wherever they please.
• No one is allowed to enter the school other than the students, the headmistress, and former students. (Except for parties, more on that later.)
• No romance interactions. No woohoing, kissing, etc.
• Sims must abide by the dress code.

School Dress code (again not trying to shame or disrespect anyone! I just thought this would be a creative touch!!):
• Nothing that is showing a lot of skin
• Must cover the belly button
• Shorts must go to your knee, skirts must be past your knees.
• No cleavage
• Minimal makeup only

If a sim is caught breaking the rules, the sim will be punished. The headmistress decides the punishment. Some examples of punishment are going to bed without meals, losing a free day (Sunday), no access to fun activities like computer and books, or just a stern-talking to. PLEASE be as fair as possible.

If a sim is not caught, she will not be punished.

Schedule (you don't have to necessarily follow this):
6:00am- wake up, start attending to needs. If needs are all good, then try to make the girl become focused, so she can do better in school.
7:00am- Breakfast is served. Girls are expected at the dining table. Lateness can result in punishment.
8:00am- Everyone goes to school. Headmistress can do as she pleases until girls are back.
3:00pm- girls come back from school, get started on their homework,
4:30pm- finish homework. If girls have low needs, you can attend to them.
The rest of the afternoon will be used to work on skills, aspirations, or any extra credit school work.
6:30pm- Dinner in the dining room. Again, late sims will be punished.
7:00 pm- Start attending to needs. If needs are all good, students have the rest of the evening off to do as they please. (they are still not allowed to go off the lot.)
9:00pm- Go to sleep.

Extra notes:
-If a student levels up her skill or completes a milestone, she gets the rest of the afternoon off. (in this case, the sim is allowed to go off the lot.)
-If you have the outdoors expansion pack, a “field trip” is required for at least three days to granite falls. The headmistress can pick when she wants the field trip to be. They will work on fishing, fitness, and more outdoor related things.
-In order to gain experience with cooking, serving, and being a gracious host, a dinner party will be held at the school. The headmistress (basically you) can decide when you want it to be. Must be on a Sunday. The girls will be asked to dress their best, prepare, cook, and serve food for the party.
-In order to graduate, you must throw a birthday party and age the sim up. This is known as the “graduation ceremony”, only then is the sim free to leave the school.
-If a sim doesn’t graduate, she must get married and move into the husband’s household. Only then is she allowed to leave. The sim cannot be counted as graduated and you do not get a point for her.
-----
I'll be updating this as I go along to sort out any glitches or tweak the rules.

If you try this, please leave a comment down below!

Happy Simming! :smiley: