March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    this is too funny :D
  • JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 199 Member
    Haha what a trip. And what is up with those caterers never finishing food? They leave bowls and cutting boards all over my counters and then, "Sul Sul!" and leave. I get lucky if I get a plate of BLT's out of it. Anyway, this family is awesome!
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    love this story! Divan is too funny! Great update Pammie, as always! Thanks! <3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    nessanewby wrote: »
    love this story! Divan is too funny! Great update Pammie, as always! Thanks! <3

Thank you @nessanewby ! More fun to come! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • PinkprintPinkprint Posts: 11 New Member
    Never read an ISBI before but I really love your writing style so I had to check it out and I haven't been disappointed!
    Absolutely love Hunter, I hope he actually gets his costume.
    edited December 2015
    @Pinkprint wrote: »
    Never read an ISBI before but I really love your writing style so I had to check it out and I haven't been disappointed!
    Absolutely love Hunter, I hope he actually gets his costume.

Hunter is my fav! And welcome to ISBI! It's been a nice, silly divergence from the other, more serious stories! So glad you like it! Update today! Stay tuned!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Chapter 1.13

“Oh, Creator...” Divan says to me with a cheesy smirk on his face.

(What, Divan?)

Screenshot_357.jpg

“I can’t believe this rental house has a portrait of you!”

Screenshot_356.jpg

(Very funny. **glares** Isn’t it time to leave? After all, you aren’t making any money and your funds are so low, you might not be able to pay your bills.)

“Aww...did you have to remind me? I’ve got work tomorrow.” Divan sighs, kicking at an imaginary stone.

(Wah. Life’s plum. Sorry, Divan, but until you can build up funds, you must work for a living.)

“Yeah, yeah...and what do you do all day besides bug me?”

(I work...but I’m on vacation now, so I’ve got LOADS of time to bug you.)

In a flash, the family jettisons home. Divan rubs his temples. “Can you possibly do that in a way that doesn’t cause headaches?”

Screenshot_390.jpg

(Hey. I’m just the Creator, not the Designer.)

“Well, tell the Designers I’d like to meet them in a dark alley sometime. I’ll be packing my ray gun.”

(Uh...yeah...sure, Divan.)

Later that evening, I find Divan in Hunter’s room on the computer.

(Divan! What is up with Hunter’s décor? And HOW did he get the money to change it?)

Screenshot_385.jpg

“I kind of like the ambiance in here. And the money? Heh. I’ve got that all taken care of.”

Screenshot_386.jpg

(I don’t like the sound of that. What are you up to?)

Divan taps out something on the computer. It looks as if he’s chatting with about five other people.

Screenshot_387.jpg

(Divan. DIVAN! What are you doing?)

“Hold on, Creator! You’re going to be AMAZED at my ingenuity! Remember how tired I’d always get when I’d have to do a shift at work and then endlessly have to garden to make enough money to give my family a nice home?” He hits the SEND button. “Well, now I’ve got people who WANT to tend my garden and all I have to do is go to sleep.”

(Huh?)

Divan yawns and stretches, arching his back like a cat. “I believe I will retire to my bedroom.”

I glance at the garden. It’s in shambles.

(Divan! You’d better not be bluffing because any more neglect of your plants will be detrimental to your money situation!)

Screenshot_411.jpg

Divan seems to not hear me. He just sleeps away. And then I notice a strange crown on his plumbob.

Screenshot_415.jpg

(What the...)

To his word, in the middle of the night, like the shoemaker’s elves, five people slink out of the night and start pulling up weeds, spraying for bugs and watering Divan’s plants!

Screenshot_413.jpg

And then I see a notification.

Screenshot_392.jpg

(That snake! He lets those poor people labor in his garden while he sleeps? And he calls them his slaves???? Oh...it’s worse than I thought. **rubs temples**)

The next morning as Divan’s garden sparkles from his slave’s toil, he heads to work.

(What is that smile, Divan? I’m scared.)

“Aw, c’mon, Creator. Give it up! You know you’re proud of me.”

Screenshot_397.jpg

(Well...I’ll have to admit...you did say you had everything under control. And those people did seem happy to garden in the middle of the night. I don’t know how you did it, but as much as I hate to say it, Divan, nice job!)

“Thank you, Creator.” Divan cracks his knuckles. “And now to get on with my promotion.” He whips out his ray gun.

(I don’t think your promotion depends on you using that thing.)

“Um...yes it does! And I’m going to inject a little fun around here. See that new girl who just started working in the lab? She’s been following me around all morning, flirting. So, I’m just going to give her what she wants!”

Screenshot_398.jpg

(You wouldn’t.)

“Oh, wouldn’t I?”

He saunters up to the blonde lady. “Hey, beautiful.”

Screenshot_401.jpg

WHIR WHIR WHOOSH!

Screenshot_402.jpg

Immediately, she’s standing there in nothing but a negligée.

“Muahahahaaaa!”

Screenshot_403.jpg

(Okay. Stop. The sexual harassment bit is getting old.)

Divan doubles over in laughter. Wiping tears from his eyes, he says, “Oh contraire, Creator. It never gets old.” Skipping over to the poor receptionist, he blasts her into her lingerie.

Divan lifts his arms, hooting and hollering.

Screenshot_404.jpg

(**crosses arms** You do realize you’re acting like a junior high kid. Now stop this nonsense and get back to work.)

“Okay, Creator, but you’ve got to admit. I make you laugh, don’t I?”

Screenshot_407.jpg

(Grrr...I’ll never admit to that.)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    oh my days, your sims are so funny xD I could laugh at everything Divan does. Garden slaves lmao
    @Julyvee94 He always amazes me with his genius! And he went to sleep as soon as they arrived. I couldn't believe it. Slept the whole time they were there. Crazy! I figured he'd have to work, too, but I guess not!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Marialein wrote: »
    I defenetly know now why Hunter is as he is :D

Hunter is much worse, but yeah. He takes after his father! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    NOW I know what I want to do with "get together"! LOL I LOVE garden slaves! Perfect! absolutely perfect! and Divan couldn't have picked a better thing to do! Awesome update Pammie! Love it Love it Love it! <3
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    Lol as soon as I heard about how specific the clubs could be, I immediatly though of Divan, I was just waiting for this. :D
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    lolol! Oh gosh, I needed that good laugh today! Now I'm thinking of all the different uses clubs could have!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh, Divan! What smart you are! :D Garden slaves! LOL! :D He is always full of crazy surprises :D
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @Julyvee94 He always amazes me with his genius! And he went to sleep as soon as they arrived. I couldn't believe it. Slept the whole time they were there. Crazy! I figured he'd have to work, too, but I guess not!

Don't let him hear you... :o
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)

Don't let him hear you... :o

Oops! Shhh!!! I'm sure he's at a party right now...so...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 1.14

Hunter dresses in the most dashing (almost evil looking) outfit for the New Year’s party. Plus, it looks as if he’s pasted on a devilish mustachio and goatee.

(Ugh.)

Levi notices and asks him why he’s so dressed up.

“Obviously,” Hunter says with a flourish of his fingers, “a world dominator has to impress everyone. Especially the ladies.” He waggles his eyebrows.

Screenshot_408.jpg

(***Smacks head***)

Oh no! Levi is getting ensnared in Hunter’s schemes.

Levi looks up to his brother with...awe.

Screenshot_409.jpg

“Levi, honey,” Kaila says, worrying that Hunter will unduly influence her only innocent son, “come over to momma. You shouldn’t be hanging out with teens. Hunter’s ways are...erm...different and need not to be followed.”

“Are you kidding, Mom?” Levi squeals. “Hunter says he’s going to sell me the coolest water park, The Squirting Llama, and all I have to do is hand over the contents of my piggy bank, give him the rest of my future earnings for ten years, and become his sidekick. Isn’t that a steal?”

“Oh, sweetie, I forbid you to talk to your brother again for the rest of your life.”

“Aw mom!”

Screenshot_410.jpg

And the world dominator is out to who knows where with a cheesy, evil smile on his face.

Screenshot_389.jpg

A few days pass and it’s time to go back to school. Hunter arrives early and laughs to himself. His minions approach. Even though they don’t know he’ll have them wrapped around his evil fingers in no time. He can’t wait to start his plan. High school will be...amusing.

Screenshot_417.jpg

One minion in particular, Hunter scopes out and decides he’ll approach him with his most dastardly plan and make him his main henchman. The guy looks as clueless as a llamacorn mascot.

Screenshot_420.jpg

And then he notices the LADIES! He’ll have to sidle up to them another day. Today was most imperative for him to not get sidetracked. But he’s decided he’s attracted to redheads and realizes he’s the kind of man who needs many girlfriends. But that later...heh...heh...

(Yipes. I can’t control this guy! I wonder how it will go in school with no supervision! ***bites nails***)

Screenshot_421.jpg

First things are first, though, so Hunter marches downstairs, plans weaving along in his conspiratorial mind.

(Just look at that FACE! All students should be shaking in their sneakers!)

Screenshot_422.jpg

Whew. All he does for his first evil transaction is go to the bathroom. Good. Nothing is blown up at least.

And he washes his hands like a good boy.

Screenshot_424.jpg

Things are looking up!

But I spoke too fast.

Hunter heads straight for the secretary’s office. Giving her a note that says her baby is throwing up, squirting diarrhea, and face is turning purple in daycare, she screams in fear and races out the door.

Phase one complete.

He cracks his knuckles and hovers his menacing fingers over the keyboard. The tantalizing thoughts of what is about to happen are almost too much for his wonderfully, malicious mind.

Screenshot_426.jpg

(Ack! What is he going to do?)

Almost in a robotic way, Hunter hacks through all the school’s passwords and finds the gradebook access.

Screenshot_427.jpg

But his henchman interrupts him as he’s about to access SAT scores. “What is it, Dudley?” Hunter yells. “Can’t you see a genius at work? I told you never to interrupt me!”

“Sorry, dude. Just...uh...wanted to see if you’re finished yet. Um, I’ve locked the door, but not sure if I can hold off people coming in here for long. Uh, make sure I get a B in Physics, dude. I don’t want my parents to get suspicious.”

Screenshot_428.jpg

“Are you telling me how to do my job, Dudley?”

“Er, no, man. I trust you. Just make it quick!” And he flees from the evil dude because he’s worried about Hunter’s earlier threat to make him cement galoshes and throw him in Windenburg lake if he ever messed up. But his promises of giving him his own henchman outfit, access to “his ladies”, and the key to his supervillain lair were way too much to pass up. He could deal.

(***slams head on desk***)

After only a few more taps on the keys, all of Hunter’s plans are executed. He won’t have to do this again and no one will be the wiser. To the mere dull adults, all will appear to run smoothly, but he’ll have absolute control over whatever grades, scores, etc. and thus have the power to rule the school!

Muahahaahahaaa!

Shivers crawl up Hunter's back. “I’m good,” he whispers.

Screenshot_431.jpg

(No...You’re BAD! And I can’t WAIT to get inside your wicked little head. I will make your life miserable, Hunter. Muahahahaaaa!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hunter is true evil... :o
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I hate to see Divan go, but I can't wait to see Hunter's plans turned to naught...
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    I hate to see Divan go, but I can't wait to see Hunter's plans turned to naught...

Well, Divan has a while...Hunter has a bit to go before he ages up. His siblings are about to join him as teen, though.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Marialein wrote: »
    All kids as teens :hushed: that screams for loads of trouble :D

We'll see! Since I can't control them, anything can happen! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    His facial hair is cracking me up! :D
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Oh my gosh, the images in this chapter were just perfect! The one with Levi staring up at his brother!! And of course, all the ones of Hunter. Even with no direction, he is a perfect subject for the camera.