Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @pammiechick - I had fun reading it and am looking forward to the next chapter. Would love to submit a contestant when it's time :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @pammiechick - I had fun reading it and am looking forward to the next chapter. Would love to submit a contestant when it's time :)

Awesome! <3 We have four chapters left until the end of the gen then I'll announce the vote and from there we'll have the contestant subs. I'm really excited about the next season. Every kid is a character in their own right so it'll be fun (and a funny gen, hopefully.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited November 2020
    A chapter!

I'm going to try to get these out quick. We only have four chapters until the ending! (Chapter 3.32 is the last of the gen).

THEN we'll have the heir vote and then the new bachelor/bachelorette challenge! Can't wait!

9Ew1QRR.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Loved this chapter!
    The boys aged up very well according to how things are going so far! They are handsome teens! Sad though that others are just plain getting old. It happens though, I should know!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2020
    Laughing at crabby Zolnax on his birthday. Also laughing at his sons and his mother in law having time not be kind to her um... assets. :D

Also nice to see Ariana still going to Zolnax's family functions as a friend after all of these years, especially when remembering how angry she was when eliminated from the Bachelor Challenge.
    haswh wrote: »
    Loved this chapter!
    The boys aged up very well according to how things are going so far! They are handsome teens! Sad though that others are just plain getting old. It happens though, I should know!
    Yup...age catches up with you, I guess.

Those boys are really cute. Actually, all of the kids are good looking. If only their traits would match. Sigh...
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Laughing at crabby Zolnax on his birthday. Also laughing at his sons and his mother in law having time not be kind to her um... assets. :D

Also nice to see Ariana still going to Zolnax's family functions as a friend after all of these years, especially when remembering how angry she was when eliminated from the Bachelor Challenge.

Lol...Zolnax works way too hard so I'm always having to give him potions! :p

And poor June's mom. She had bigger bazoongas than June, if that was possible. We all know where June's are headed when she turn into an elder. :lol:

Ariana is actually a great friend of his. She got over her angst by the time the wedding happened. She's one of his club members and you'll be seeing her in a future chapter. I love her!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Okay...time for a chapter!

I'm hoping to post one a day...crossing fingers I can do it.

We're winding down the generation!

afCNc7q.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    And so I am a bit sad!
    :'(
    There was some foreshadowing in the previous chapter, and I guessed that Hunter's time was near. And even Medusa was sad...hard to believe. Sad chapter, but I am sure Hunter will make an appearance as a ghost. lol Can't get rid of him that easily.
    And so I am a bit sad!
    :'(
    Sorry for such a downer chapter! Hoping to make up for it in the next one!
    There was some foreshadowing in the previous chapter, and I guessed that Hunter's time was near. And even Medusa was sad...hard to believe. Sad chapter, but I am sure Hunter will make an appearance as a ghost. lol Can't get rid of him that easily.
    You're right...we can't get rid of him that easily. He'll probably show up at every party. Lol!!! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    😭😭😭😭. That’s all.
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    😭😭😭😭. That’s all.
    :'( (But maybe we'll see him later as a goofy ghost!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    We're winding down this generation. Only one more to go (which I might publish today so I can kick off the heir vote. We'll see!)

tTWYYdY.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Okay...so here's the last chapter!

I'm going to post the heir vote as a poll here so be on the lookout for that.

Thanks for reading this crazy story! It's gotten so much more popular than I'd ever expected and I owe that to you guys!

dfJ1aCx.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited November 2020
    Hey, guys!

Heir vote is up!

You have until Friday, November 27th at midnight CST!

Hit the pic below:

epluUK6.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I absolutely loooove that picture. I'm also having troubles with voting because they all look so good and they all seem interesting in their own way. BUT, because I love animals a lot myself... Yeah, you get where I'm getting at.

I'm super curious about what the rest will do!!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Great chapters, and all of the kids aged up really well. And now off to vote.
    Glad that Zollie finally realized that being with family is important, even though it took Hunter's demise for him to realize this!]
    Skeilah wrote: »
    I absolutely loooove that picture. I'm also having troubles with voting because they all look so good and they all seem interesting in their own way. BUT, because I love animals a lot myself... Yeah, you get where I'm getting at.

I'm super curious about what the rest will do!!

Thank you!!!

I couldn't choose. I love all of them so I really don't care who gets chosen! :smiley: So I put it on a random picker to choose for my vote.

I love Jax. He'd make a great torch holder and funny since he's erratic. Let's see what happens! Thanks for voting!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Great chapters, and all of the kids aged up really well. And now off to vote.
    Glad that Zollie finally realized that being with family is important, even though it took Hunter's demise for him to realize this!]

Thank you!!! I love how all the children turned out!
    And yay for Zollie for finally realizing that family is more important than taking over the world! Sometimes hard things make you realize what's important!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    The casting call is open!

Please go here to participate!

rTEwNWP.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ohhhh! Ember win! A female heir! ❤️ I can’t wait. Runs off to make hot make sim
    So happy about Ember being the new heir! If I can find time I will get a guy out for you!
    So happy about Ember being the new heir! If I can find time I will get a guy out for you!

Yay! Can’t wait to see your guy! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    GENERATION FOUR

It's here!

And it's super long, but I hope you like it. One guy is knocking it out of the park already! But there's still time for everyone so don't worry!

QB6PCoy.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    This was so fun! Ember is gorgeous and all the guys! Oh man!