Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    His facial hair is cracking me up! :D

It's the goatee of evil XD
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    divan is hilarious! loving this story!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 1.15

It’s a brand new day and I find Divan on the toilet talking to his boss.

(Divan! What are you doing in there?)

He puts his fingers to his lips to hush me and says in the phone, “Four hundred and twenty extra simoleons sounds very nice! And a Happy New Year to you, too!”

Screenshot_443.jpg

When he puts down his phone, he smirks at me. “And that, Creator, is how you sweet talk money out of your boss.”

(Mmm hmm...I’m glad you weren’t on Skype. I doubt he’d find your office appealing. I know I’m plugging my nose as we speak!)

Divan whips a finger in the air. “Are you kidding me? SHE probably would have upped my bonus to $800!”

(Ugh.)

Screenshot_444.jpg

Not liking where this conversation is going, I find Kaila all smiles in the living room. I wonder what could make her so happy?

Screenshot_446.jpg

Oh. Right. She’s watching people burning in a building. Such a sweet show.

Screenshot_445.jpg

In a few minutes, I follow Hunter to school again, wondering what kinds of mischievous, demonic things his brain will think up next.

And there he is waiting with a villainous smile on his face.

But waiting for what? Why doesn’t he go in already?

Screenshot_447.jpg

Ah...he’s waiting for his hordes of minions to arrive. A whole different posse is galloping in like a stampede of horses.

Screenshot_448.jpg

As Hunter ascends the steps, he notices a cute blonde smiling at him.

Screenshot_449.jpg

He decides that he likes blondes in addition to redheads.

Screenshot_450.jpg

And by the time he’s almost done walking up the second flight of stairs, he adds brunettes to the mix.

“Your father is Mortimer Goth. Correct?” He pulls out his card. “Have him give me a call. I’d like to discuss...a business opportunity with him.”

Cassandra gives a little squeal and takes his card in both hands, carrying it as if it were made of gold.

(***eye roll***)

Screenshot_451.jpg

When he enters the computer lab, he sighs, “Ah...it’s so nice to be the master among all these lovely ladies.”

(Master? Where’s the teacher?)

Screenshot_452.jpg
    The blonde gives him a “come hither” stare, but he just ignores it and takes his seat at the teacher’s desk.

Screenshot_453.jpg

As he clicks away, doing who knows what to the teacher’s files, one of his henchmen enters, sidling up to his desk. “Yes, Marvin?” Hunter asks, never looking up.

Screenshot_455.jpg

“Just wanted to let you know that the person in question is incapacitated in the janitor’s closet.”

“Excellent.”

When Marvin doesn’t move but stands there, staring out the window, Hunter says, “That will be all.”

“Uh, yeah, uh, Boss? When will I get that 3 D gaming system you promised me?”

Screenshot_457.jpg

Hunter stops tapping and says in a low, venomous voice, “When you stop asking me senseless questions. Now vamoose!”

“All right!” Marvin hurries away, feigning strength by smiling all the while wishing he’d put tape over his mouth. He didn’t want to end up as one of the poor schmucks tied up in the janitor’s closet.

Screenshot_456.jpg

Later, a brunette comes barreling in but there aren’t any seats available. She looks as if she’s about to cry.

Screenshot_463.jpg

But then she takes a picture of Hunter and giggles to her friend. “Look! I got one! And he didn’t even know. All the girls are going to be jealous now!”

Screenshot_464.jpg

The bell rings and it’s time to switch classes, so Hunter goes to the lab to steal the science teacher’s lunch.

Screenshot_465.jpg

As he’s downing a bowl of chili, he hears a menacing voice lilting from the microscope. “If it isn’t Hunter...what do you call yourself these days? Oh yeah, Hunter the Invincible was it? Nah...let’s make that Hunter the Terminable.”

Hunter ate the last of the chili off his spoon, frowning. Buzz the Buzzkill Landgraab. His archrival. Kid had been making fun of him since kindergarten. But Hunter is older now and his power is almost totalitarian. He’d never let Buzz bully him now.

Screenshot_466.jpg

Moving to a closer chair at the back of the room, Hunter laughs, asking, “What is it you want, Buzzard? Worms? Moldy cheese? A dead skunk? I can provide all to your liking.”

Screenshot_469.jpg

Buzz gives a side smirk. “Talk trash all you want, but you know I have all the best chicks and the burliest goons. I don’t know why you’re insisting on this world domination plan. It’s as futile as your dim brain.”

Screenshot_470.jpg

“Blah blah blah blah,” Hunter mocks, making a puppet out of his hands. “That’s all I hear from you. Talk. And talk is cheap, Buzzard. Now fly away with your other parasites. I’m busy.”

Screenshot_471.jpg

A syrupy smile slithers over Buzz’s face. “Oh...you did not just do that to me, Rodent. You call me Buzzard? I’ll take that. But you know what buzzards do to little rodents, right?”

Screenshot_472.jpg

All of a sudden, Hunters feels a buzz from his phone. He checks it and his stomach drops. “H-How?” His mouth feels dry like his tongue took a bath in sand. “My banking account. Thousands of simoleons. Gone.”

Screenshot_473.jpg

“You see, Rodent, you’re not the only one who has total access to the files around here. And you know that little email that was sent to you yesterday telling you that you won millions only you had to send over your account info so they could funnel you the money?”

Screenshot_474.jpg

Hunter gasps, glaring. “You didn’t.”

Screenshot_475.jpg

A wicked gleam sparkles from Buzz’s eye. “You figure it out.”

Screenshot_476.jpg

Feeling like he’s about to throw up, Hunter races into the bathroom and screams.

Screenshot_479.jpg

After school, Hunter trudges home, depressed.

(Aw, look at that sad little face! Cheer up, Hunter! When you hit YA, we’ll teach that bad guy a lesson! No one treats my creations that way!)

Screenshot_481.jpg

***Slaps hand over mouth***

What am I saying?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    oh my gosh :D The pictures are totally fitting and made me laugh. In a way I am happy that Hunter gets a bit of his own medicine back ;)
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Flirting with a goth and a rivalry with a landgraab... is he trying to get them at war or something?!
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    @pammiechick Looks like Hunter has more influence over others than we can guess...LOL :D
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    Oh no, Hunter is influencing the creator..... this cannot end well! >:) Love the pics, I was cracking up the whole time!
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Hunter's expressions leave me laughing every time! And oh my gosh, I loved his arch-rival. A perfect nemesis!
    edited January 2016
    @sabreene wrote: »
    Hunter's expressions leave me laughing every time! And oh my gosh, I loved his arch-rival. A perfect nemesis!

The crazy thing about this story is I don't plan anything, so the archrival was there and the interaction was perfect between them. I couldn't believe it. I thought Hunter would just sit at the computer all day like he did the day prior.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I read the new chapter already laying in bed and I smiled widely from the first to the last sentence :D It seems Hunter has got an enemy :) Waiting for the new chapter ;)<3
    @roseinblack69 So glad it made you smile. This family keeps me in stitches even playing them! It's so much fun sitting on the sidelines seeing what they'll do next. Ha! A welcome change to the scripted stories/challenges I have (although I love them, too). This is relaxing fun.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I probably would be panicking lol
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    What a great story to read! Never a dull moment -- full of laughs this whole time! Great job Pammie! <3
    @nessanewby Thank you! Glad you found my silly little story!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 199 Member
    Are the glass computers CC? I love them! I've looked through all my electronics and don't see it.
    I really love the tone of this story too, it's lighthearted and very funny. Good job!
    @Jemkatk wrote: »
    Are the glass computers CC? I love them! I've looked through all my electronics and don't see it.
    I really love the tone of this story too, it's lighthearted and very funny. Good job!

I think the glass computers comes with Get To Work or other pack. I don't have too much cc with this story--except with some hair and in Hunter's room, the wallpaper is cc. Glad you're enjoying it! I'm having fun playing!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 1.16

After such a hideous day at school, Hunter is ready to sit down to a good meal. Blackened tilapia is waiting for him and he wanders outside to get a bit of fresh air.

Suddenly, a horrific odor assaults his nostrils. “What in Creator’s name is that awful smell?”

“What smell?” Lindsey asks, taking a bite of her fish. “I don’t smell anything.”

Screenshot_482.jpg

“Egad, child! That fish is spoiled! Get it out of here!” Hunter waves his hand over the green mist.

Screenshot_483.jpg

“Ugh. I don’t feel so good.” She throws up all over Hunter.

(Why am I smiling at this scene? I’m not a very good Creator...)

Divan tries to make up for the spoiled fish by whipping up some lobster thermidore and what do my wandering eyes see? Hunter actually DOING his homework!

(Divan! Here’s your chance! Get on that!)

“Got it, Creator.” He marches up to Divan. “Now that’s what you should have been doing this whole time. Do you realize you have a D in high school?”

Screenshot_490.jpg

“Unfortunately, I do,” Hunter moans. “That bore Buzzkill Landgraab made sure of that. Now I have to do homework the old fashioned way.”

Divan dives into his delicious dinner. “Well, son, that’s the way most kids get around in high school.”

Screenshot_487.jpg

“Not me. I’m different. I’m...”

“You’re about to fail so I suggest you stop moaning and start writing.”

(Way to go, Divan! Get that kid into shape! Now I’m not as worried about him!)
    “See, Creator? I’m not a bumbling baboon like you called me the other day! I’ve got this fam thing.”

Screenshot_489.jpg

(I guess you do, Divan! I’m proud of...wha????)

“What’s wrong, Creator?”

(What are your “slaves” WEARING???)

Screenshot_507.jpg

Screenshot_508.jpg

“What...they’re just a little hot while they’re in my garden. The least I could do was give them matching outfits.”

(***GLARE*** ***crossing arms*** I don’t think wearing a skimpy outfit like that classifies as a “matching outfit”. It’s..it’s...criminal!)

“But see their smiling faces, Creator? They LIKE the outfits I gave them.”

Screenshot_535.jpg

Screenshot_539.jpg

(No they don’t. They’re just mesmerized by your good looks. Change them now before I do something incredibly embarrassing to you. And don’t think I won’t.)

Divan clicks away at his computer. “There. All changed. Now are you happy?”

Suddenly, the garden slave’s outfits change.

(***hands on hips*** I don’t think that constitutes a change!)

Screenshot_544.jpg

Screenshot_545.jpg

“Aw, Creator, you wound me. Those are original Hawaiian island attire, which goes well with my garden. Anyone knows that.”

Screenshot_538.jpg

(You may have Kaila buying your cheesy lies, but I’m not that gullible. You leave me no choice.) ***Clickety clackity clack*** (There. Now go help out your poor slaves in the garden. And get some men in your club, too! That’s an order!)

Divan smiles wickedly not realizing what I’ve done. “Fine, Creator. But I won’t let you take my fun away. I will be relishing my slaves all morning.”

Screenshot_541.jpg

(You do that...)

When one of the guys show up, I feel a little twinge of guilt at what he’s wearing. But plum it. Divan deserves looking like the messed up clown that he is.

Screenshot_543.jpg

“See you later, Creator!”

(Have fun, Divan. Don’t work too hard.)

Screenshot_509.jpg

After the slaves make the garden sparkle, Hunter gets a call to go to a club.

(Divan! You better go with Hunter to make sure he doesn’t get into any trouble.)

“Really, Creator? I was about to snuggle with my Cuddle Muffins, taking in a new movie about some college kids—it’s gonna be Streakers, WooHoo, and feuding mascots. Totally is going to get a Freezer Bunny award!”

(Ugh. And Kaila really wants to stay married to you?)

“Look at that face she gave me only moments ago.”

Screenshot_491.jpg

(Sheesh...she’s dimmer than I thought. Alright, well, Divan the brain cell killing movie will have to wait. Hunter cannot be left out alone.)

Grumbling, he goes outside to head to the club. “You’re no fun, Creator.”

After only one second inside, Divan starts to dance.

Screenshot_492.jpg

(What were you saying about me, Divan?)

But he can’t hear me. The club music is too loud. Ugh.

After only five minutes, everyone is out on the dance floor with Divan at the center. Hunter can’t even be found. Uh oh. I wonder what that boy is up to.

Screenshot_495.jpg

(Divan, go find Hunter! I’m sure he’s hot-wiring the ATM machines again. Please!)

“In a minute, Creator. Can’t you see I’m in a dance off?”

Screenshot_494.jpg

(Dance off later. This is important.)

“All right, but you’re worried for nothing.” Instead of listening to me and finding Hunter, Divan collapses on the couch next to a recently aged up Vicki.

Screenshot_500.jpg

Oh no...if Vicki is an elder, that means it’s only a little while until it’s Divan’s turn. For some reason, this makes me sad.

Once the adults have passed out, Hunter appears all alone on the dance floor.

Screenshot_496.jpg

(Whew! No one trapped in a closet this time. Hunter seems to be doing normal teenaged things. Yay!)

Oh...I spoke too soon. He’s hitting on a woman twice his age.

“Hey, babe. You and me and the closet makes three.”

Screenshot_501.jpg

(Yuck. I can’t believe he stole that line from his dad.)

Meanwhile as Hunter is hitting on everything except the d j booth, both Levi and Lindsey age up!

Screenshot_502.jpg

Screenshot_504.jpg

Uh oh...we may have to keep an eye on Lindsey.

Here’s Levi, looking much like his dad.

Screenshot_505.jpg

And Lindsey. Not sure who she resembles. I think she’s a good mix of both.

Screenshot_506.jpg

And today, I’ll leave you with what Divan likes to call the Bunny Mash. It’s a brand new dance move!

Screenshot_498.jpg

(Twisted, Divan. Very twisted.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Did creator really call Divan bumbling baboon? :D OMG, I always laugh hard when I read this story :D And Divan's kids are very cute, I guess here will be even more fun than before, when Levi and Lindsey grew up to teens :)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Oh gosh...at least, Hunter did not get into trouble this time!! And such a nice club outfit for Divan :D Levi and Lindsey are so cute!
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    It does serve him right to wear that >:)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    Wait, was one of the garden slaves preggo? Or am I going crazy?!
    @fierysimmer Could be...but really, I just think she's a big girl. I just started using MC Command, so it hadn't taken hold of this ISBI yet. It will though... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2016
    Divan is in the FINAL over at the King and Queen competition! Check him out HERE.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Divan WON!

Divan%20King.jpg

Thank you to anyone who may have voted. :)

Divan is thrilled! But unfortunately, his head has swelled three sizes because of this and has been pestering me to buy him a castle which I've told him a bazillion times that he cannot afford because HE has to make the money.

Story update soon! <3

iTvMKZ8.jpg