The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Awesome to see two chapter back to back! :)
    I was of course rooting for Jena but now have some doubts. Tonya is a great dancer and June is so flirty all the time. It would be interesting to see how Zolnax would handle being pregnant though. I don't think he would like it at all! Now I wonder where London stands in all of this.
    Looking forward to the rose ceremony! :p
    Lol! Jena must have a hidden jealous trait and some other traits that Zolnax loves. She steals items all on her own. I don’t direct them except for rescuing them and getting their needs up (since this is a bachelor challenge I’m not doing total ISBI because I don’t think it’s fair to send them on dates or challenges when their needs aren’t the same.)

We’ll see London next chapter!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Sad to see Ariana leave. Now I want June to win, especially since that means a pregnant Zolnax
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Sad to see Ariana leave. Now I want June to win, especially since that means a pregnant Zolnax
    I was so sad to see her go! I thought they'd make a great team! Sometimes they'd fight and it would pop up that he was at odds with good vs evil so I think she might have had a hidden good trait. I'm not sure. But she went far for how often she'd ended up at the bottom and she'd claw her way back. Thanks for submitting her! I loved her!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Another chapter?

REALLY???

YES!

I've had some time this week, but don't get used to it. I don't see my weeks opening up like this normally. But I'm glad to upload when I can!

We say good bye to one more. :'(

94rCVjH.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    Wow! It's going strong now B)
    I'm on my way to bed ... but I just think I can get an update before :smiley::sleeping:
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    The replica Titanic looks amazing!

Omg the paper bags strike again!

They are step-siblings? I did not know this when I entered Tonya haha. Well thankfully they aren't blood relations :wink:

Titanic movie fetish :D

"you look fabulous without most of your clothing" - love this way of putting it.

Aww June :( this is why I turned off jealousy in my game temporarily.

I can't believe Tonya is still in it!
    Wow! It's going strong now B)
    I'm on my way to bed ... but I just think I can get an update before :smiley::sleeping:

This will be the last one for a while but I thought I’d put it up here while I can. Good night!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited August 2020
    The replica Titanic looks amazing!

Omg the paper bags strike again!

They are step-siblings? I did not know this when I entered Tonya haha. Well thankfully they aren't blood relations :wink:

Titanic movie fetish :D

"you look fabulous without most of your clothing" - love this way of putting it.

Aww June :( this is why I turned off jealousy in my game temporarily.

I can't believe Tonya is still in it!
    Tonya has turned Zolnax’s head. I think he likes spellcasters. All girls are even going into the meet the parents party And then solo dates. So it’s anyone’s game atm! I don’t know who’s going to win!

And I didn’t realize they were step siblings until I looked at her parentage. Hunter had a child with Grace Anansi. He’s in game. In fact, there’s a lot of little half siblings running around. Oh Hunter.... :#
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    That Titanic replica :o whoaaaaa

I don't have those bag-struggles in my game. 90% of my NPC'ers choose to wear the exact same CC hair xD I have lots of CC hair but noooo, that one haircut is the one EVERYONE wants. Well, it's better than a bag on a head.

Everytime I see Jena I get scared of her. I have the feeling she's going to win this thing because if she's not, she's just going to burn everything down. She even made June so sad :( My heart broke. That was probably not good for their relationship.

HAAA London's reaction to June was my reaction to her xD "Ah, cheer up girl, at least you lasted this long"

But then London fell out of the boat (hehe) herself. (idk if 'falling out of the boat' means something in English, but in Dutch it means 'not being eligible'. I thought it was funny because Titanic)

I did get a little heart-attack when June kept staying there with London. I thought maybe her relationship bar was so much affected by that, that she would be gone. But apparently London was friendzoned. How did she end up with the final 4? XDDD I'm so curious at the relationship scores when it's all over. I'll miss London.

May the best win!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Tonya "Did you get Leonardo DiSimprio to come on our date with us?"
    She is so funny in all her unimpressedness :joy:

The ship is amazing ... I'm impressed! :)

Zolnax does not make a big deal out of impressing Tonya "My dad knocked up your mom" Come on Zolnax! :angry:
    He's so rude that it's hilarious :lol:

Tonya is mysterious. Maybe she's powerful enough to control a man like Zolnax? I have a hard time understanding what it is she is striving for :|

When I see Jena's eyes I think she's the perfect partner. They (the eyes) sting like knives >:)

Although I would love to see Zolnax's reaction when it dawns on him that June actually thinks it's him who should be pregnant.
    Zolnax seems somewhat stunned by the certainty of his own infallibility. Is he on drugs? :#

Poor June. She looked completely crushed. She quickly returned after Zolnax gave her a rose. Maybe that's something aliens can do :star:

It is good that London took her repatriation with a smile. She seemed almost too normal for Zolnax <3

NB: Yesterday I should maybe have written: it's going fast now.
    I was tired :/
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Now we are down to the last ones.
    Looking forward to the cat fight and who is doing the fighting, Pretty sure Jena will be a part of it. That hidden trait she has. Huh who knew.
    Waiting as always for the next chapter. :)
    Skeilah wrote: »
    That Titanic replica :o whoaaaaa

I don't have those bag-struggles in my game. 90% of my NPC'ers choose to wear the exact same CC hair xD I have lots of CC hair but noooo, that one haircut is the one EVERYONE wants. Well, it's better than a bag on a head.

Everytime I see Jena I get scared of her. I have the feeling she's going to win this thing because if she's not, she's just going to burn everything down. She even made June so sad :( My heart broke. That was probably not good for their relationship.

HAAA London's reaction to June was my reaction to her xD "Ah, cheer up girl, at least you lasted this long"

But then London fell out of the boat (hehe) herself. (idk if 'falling out of the boat' means something in English, but in Dutch it means 'not being eligible'. I thought it was funny because Titanic)

I did get a little heart-attack when June kept staying there with London. I thought maybe her relationship bar was so much affected by that, that she would be gone. But apparently London was friendzoned. How did she end up with the final 4? XDDD I'm so curious at the relationship scores when it's all over. I'll miss London.

May lthe best win!
    Yeah, it’s Sulani with the bags. I think it’s because they’ve enacted this law there because they have pollution problems. I’ve tried to shut it off but it doesn’t work. 🤬

Jena is a force to be reckoned with. She’s like this in game and so in your face about all the girls. She auto flirted with Zolnax in front of June and it hurt her! He flirted back too so he got in trouble.

Fell out of the boat is a great thing to say. London sure did!

The way I score is friendship points plus romantic points for the total. London had high friendship pints but not enough romance for the total. (What happened was Zolnax rebuffed one of her auto flirts and it got worse from there in the hot tub. I didn’t show it so you wouldn’t know who was going home.)

June’s relationship points weren’t hurt that much with the jealousy. Their romance took a hit but it was brought back up when she was in a good mood the next day. I won’t say if it hurts them in the end though. You’ll just have to wait and see.

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Tonya "Did you get Leonardo DiSimprio to come on our date with us?"
    She is so funny in all her unimpressedness :joy:

The ship is amazing ... I'm impressed! :)

Zolnax does not make a big deal out of impressing Tonya "My dad knocked up your mom" Come on Zolnax! :angry:
    He's so rude that it's hilarious :lol:

Tonya is mysterious. Maybe she's powerful enough to control a man like Zolnax? I have a hard time understanding what it is she is striving for :|

When I see Jena's eyes I think she's the perfect partner. They (the eyes) sting like knives >:)

Although I would love to see Zolnax's reaction when it dawns on him that June actually thinks it's him who should be pregnant.
    Zolnax seems somewhat stunned by the certainty of his own infallibility. Is he on drugs? :#

Poor June. She looked completely crushed. She quickly returned after Zolnax gave her a rose. Maybe that's something aliens can do :star:

It is good that London took her repatriation with a smile. She seemed almost too normal for Zolnax <3

NB: Yesterday I should maybe have written: it's going fast now.
    I was tired :/
    That ship was so impressive! I was so excited when I found it! I knew I needed it for Tonyas date since she’s such a Titanic fan

Tonya is quiet. And maybe that’s what Zolnax needs. She wants to give love to her man and she sticks up for other people. She’s a great friend. Is she evil? No. But that hasn’t been a problem in their relationship so far. It doomed others so I suspect he really likes the spellcaster side of her.

My heart broke for June in game. It happened so fast! But I don’t want to take it from the game because jealousy will be a part of relationships and great ones can make it through ups and downs. We’ll see if June can overcome this.

London is a thief so she would have been a good match but he never really hit it off with her. Their relationship came up with that solo date but the romantic feelings didn’t last like it has with other girls.

June is sort of an airhead even though she uses big words. So she’s just happy to get any kind of scrap of love Zollie will give her. We’ll see if it lasts. 😕
    I see about what you meant to write. Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited August 2020
    haswh wrote: »
    Now we are down to the last ones.
    Looking forward to the cat fight and who is doing the fighting, Pretty sure Jena will be a part of it. That hidden trait she has. Huh who knew.
    Waiting as always for the next chapter. :)
    Jena is such a great mean girl character and honestly, Zolnax gets along so well with her. In the beginning I wondered why but she has a mischievous streak in her. It has to be a hidden trait because I see it come out all the time. Zolnax loves that about her. Although she’s sort of an antagonist, unlike Medusa, she’ll love Zollie with all her heart.and she’ll step on others in order to show him her adoration. But she’ll also stick up for herself. I thought she did herself in when there was a 2 on 1 with Ariana and she rebuffed Zolnax’s flirt. But it didn’t hurt her!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Regarding the problem with the bags. Enter cheat code: testingTeats on. Right-click on the mailbox and you can remove all neighborhood action plans.
    @pammiechick Regarding the problem with the bags. Enter cheat code: testingTeats on. Right-click on the mailbox and you can remove all neighborhood action plans.

Thanks for the tip! I clicked eco-life off in the gameplay toggles but it wouldn’t turn off! Hope it works!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Thanks for the tip! I clicked eco-life off in the gameplay toggles but it wouldn’t turn off! Hope it works!
    I forgot to mention that it has to be done at a mailbox in the affected neighborhood. I hope it helps :)

I forgot to mention that it has to be done at a mailbox in the affected neighborhood. I hope it helps :)

Okay thanks!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I'm 2 chapters behind :o

3.12:
    How can Jena steal something when she lives in the mansion?

The game picks the funniest costumes for parties :D

A pregnant Zolnax? I want to see this now. GO JUNE! But it looks kinda bad for June :/

3.13:
    It's amazing how much effort you put into date locations :o Love the Titanic :love:

Classy/fine bags :joy:

Step-siblings... is dating even legal then? o.O Not a way to win a woman's heart.

Nooo! Flirting in front of June? I guess it's her end for this challenge :'(

London looks super happy about leaving? :o
    I'm 2 chapters behind :o

3.12:
    How can Jena steal something when she lives in the mansion?

The game picks the funniest costumes for parties :D

A pregnant Zolnax? I want to see this now. GO JUNE! But it looks kinda bad for June :/

3.13:
    It's amazing how much effort you put into date locations :o Love the Titanic :love:

Classy/fine bags :joy:

Step-siblings... is dating even legal then? o.O Not a way to win a woman's heart.

Nooo! Flirting in front of June? I guess it's her end for this challenge :'(

London looks super happy about leaving? :o
    3:12 You know I never thought about that but looking at the pic, she was in the mansion. Maybe Jena stole something at the date place and I took the pic later once they were home.

June as endgame would be fun but jealousy hurts and I think gives hidden trust issues. We’ll see if she can overcome this.

3:13 I love dressing sims and finding fun places to do dates. I get bored easily.

Tonya and Zolnax aren’t actual step siblings since Hunter isn’t married to Grace Anansi (Tonya’s mom). But they share a sibling. 🤷‍♀️

London and Zolnax are besties without romantic relationship so when he asked her to be just friends she was very cool with it. (Unlike what would happen with the girls who are left.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    We're back!

And it's time for the ladies to meet the fam!

Huh boy...this should be good. :o

Dbu5J7t.png

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    June is on a journey through hell and heaven in this episode, but it seems like she ends up doing pretty well.

The atmosphere is pretty intense in the house. Tonya and Jena in a giant cat fight 😱

"Bealzie is about as cute as a tarantula eating its own kin." .... This sentence made me completely crack 🤣
    Afterwards I hear that Bealzie has PTSD !?😂🤣
    It seemed like Jena was ruining her own chance ... If I just understood the psychology of evil Sims ....!? 🙄
    I had forgotten all about Bealzibix and for all intents and purposes I do not hope she will live with Zolnix and his future wife.

June looked absolutely amazing for the date. I think only an alien can wear that amount of makeup and even look amazing :love:
    She and Zolnax seemed to have a really good chemistry.

I'm excited about the outcome of the last two dates.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    My observations : June - sweet and interesting 💙 and blue. Tonya Sweet but - 😱 not sure about procreating with your half sister..... and Jena - don’t trust her at all. 😈 Medusa 2.0.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited September 2020
    I knew that Jena would be the one...
    to be in a cat fight! Is she really evil under those traits she has?! >:) Tonya is somehow related so she really needs to go but I wonder if she will. :/ June is so weird she might make a great match for Zollie. :o
    I guess we shall wait and see. Two more one on ones to go. I for one am looking forward to seeing them! :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    My observations : June - sweet and interesting 💙 and blue. Tonya Sweet but - 😱 not sure about procreating with your half sister..... and Jena - don’t trust her at all. 😈 Medusa 2.0.

Ahhh. Not blood related! Like step siblings....sort of... should know better than to listen to Bealzie! Lol.