Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    And so...
    the butler dies! Thank goodness no one knew him and they didn't care. *sigh sims* I'm glad that one of the girls didn't die.
    The knitting was interesting to see. Them pressing through even if they had needs! The one on ones went good.
    Waiting to see who goes next!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2020
    haswh wrote: »
    And so...
    the butler dies! Thank goodness no one knew him and they didn't care. *sigh sims* I'm glad that one of the girls didn't die.
    The knitting was interesting to see. Them pressing through even if they had needs! The one on ones went good.
    Waiting to see who goes next!
    Poor Butler! Every now and then Zolnax will mourn his urn. I need to put him in the cemetery out back (make one) and get rid of his spirit! I don't need butler ghosts running around!

I love the knitting pack. It's such a great deal. When I move onto the legacy part, I'll have Zolnax's wife knit (it'll be the only thing I'll do--it's supposed to be an ISBI but that is too cute to pass up and I can't have Zollie do it. He'll be creating demon robots! Muauahahahahaaa! :naughty: )

Your girl didn't make the solo date but don't worry. She gets a group date.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Part of me hopes that ghost butler is wearing a bag on his head while a ghost haunting those that let him die. :D
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Part of me hopes that ghost butler is wearing a bag on his head while a ghost haunting those that let him die. :D
    Aww...I wish...he actually doesn't wear his butler attire. So boring. I hardly recognize him, so no bags. There will be more funny bag moments in the future though. :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's a date!

One date with June and a group date with at least one cat fight.

Enjoy!

BLl8tDt.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    June would be a great spouse for Zolnax! Love the way she talks :p

I can't tell if I like Jena or if she scares me :D

They are all a hot mess! Zollie likes them all, you can tell. <3 When you said this in the comments: Jena, the overly attatched psycho girlfriend. I thought, yup she is. :# The face plant at the end made me laugh! :D
    Great chapter! :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I wonder who would get Zolnax's attention more between Ariana in her neglige and Keisha in the nude after showering in the rain?

Also, Zolnax's comment in the back end of the chapter and the picture that led to that comment had me laughing.
    June would be a great spouse for Zolnax! Love the way she talks :p

I can't tell if I like Jena or if she scares me :D

Lol!
    Um...Jena scares the plum out of me. Just sayin...

And I think Zollie and June really mesh well but we’ll see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited August 2020
    haswh wrote: »
    They are all a hot mess! Zollie likes them all, you can tell. <3 When you said this in the comments: Jena, the overly attatched psycho girlfriend. I thought, yup she is. :# The face plant at the end made me laugh! :D
    Great chapter! :)

Thank you!!
    Loved that face plant ending. It surprised me. One minute she was laughing with Zollie the next she was down!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I wonder who would get Zolnax's attention more between Ariana in her neglige and Keisha in the nude after showering in the rain?

Also, Zolnax's comment in the back end of the chapter and the picture that led to that comment had me laughing.

I think Zolnax would get whiplash as he’d try to look at both at once!

Her face plant was a total shock! I think she drank something that made her needs go down.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey! I finally found a little time to update this!

Zollie makes a few decisions!

Enjoy!

l5WwLpd.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited August 2020
    This took way longer than I wanted it to be :D The last fourrrrr!!!!! I'm hyped up.

(picture with the last four in this spoiler, don't click on it if you haven't read the chapter yet)
    ye3831y.jpg

Tonya doesn't have a 'normal' challenge face in any of the close up pictures. Sorry Tonya xD
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    edited August 2020
    I do not know if a flower of death is an evil gift? ......It can be very useful if Keisha accidentally comes across death.
    How did she take it ... it's a little hard to decipher.

It was a big surprise that exactly these two women hung at the far end of the seesaw. I assume you save the biggest surprises in the end :lol:
    Clever move to maintain your readers' curiosity :joy:

Ariana looks amazing in that dress in the snow with her red hair :love:

Jena is truly something for herself in her own exalted self-perception
    She uses her date to give Zolnax scolding :lol:

Ariana seems to be very fascinated by Zolnax during her date, except where she is completely engrossed in the film. The image of her eyes. I love it! It's hilarious :joy:
    I was surprised she was sent home and it seems that Zolnax has now got a dangerous enemy on his neck .... (besides Keoni >:) ).
    No! Of course I'm just teasing ;)
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Aw man, I will miss crazx Keisha :/ And a death flower is actually pretty cool :p

Jena would be perfect for Zolnax but it feels like she messed up at the end of the date :#

Nooooo, not Ariana... Wow, only 4 left now.
    Skeilah wrote: »
    This took way longer than I wanted it to be :D The last fourrrrr!!!!! I'm hyped up.

(picture with the last four in this spoiler, don't click on it if you haven't read the chapter yet)
    ye3831y.jpg

Tonya doesn't have a 'normal' challenge face in any of the close up pictures. Sorry Tonya xD

I love the final four pic! B)

And yeah...this is taking too long. But hopefully, we'll get there soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I do not know if a flower of death is an evil gift? ......It can be very useful if Keisha accidentally comes across death.
    How did she take it ... it's a little hard to decipher.

It was a big surprise that exactly these two women hung at the far end of the seesaw. I assume you save the biggest surprises in the end :lol:
    Clever move to maintain your readers' curiosity :joy:

Ariana looks amazing in that dress in the snow with her red hair :love:

Jena is truly something for herself in her own exalted self-perception
    She uses her date to give Zolnax scolding :lol:

Ariana seems to be very fascinated by Zolnax during her date, except where she is completely engrossed in the film. The image of her eyes. I love it! It's hilarious :joy:
    I was surprised she was sent home and it seems that Zolnax has now got a dangerous enemy on his neck .... (besides Keoni >:) ).
    No! Of course I'm just teasing ;)
    Death flower is a productive gift but not very romantic and the symbol of it...well...

She put the flower in her pocket (as when you give a gift to the sim, they don't show them actually taking what's inside.)

There are many surprises left! Next chapter!

I love how Ariana looks. I was so sad that Zolnax didn't bond with her enough. Fwiw, she was on the bottom A LOT. That's why she had that two on one with Princess. It wasn't because they'd been fighting.

Jena! I couldn't believe how jealous she gets but she does (this must be a hidden trait). And the way she acts all the time without me directing her. It really astounds me. More in next chapter. I really thought she dug her own grave when she wouldn't accept his flirt.

Ariana isn't happy. Zolnax now is collecting enemies! Hopefully, he can handle it! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Aw man, I will miss crazx Keisha :/ And a death flower is actually pretty cool :p

Jena would be perfect for Zolnax but it feels like she messed up at the end of the date :#

Nooooo, not Ariana... Wow, only 4 left now.
    I'll miss Keisha too. She was so funny, you never knew what she was going to do.

Jena didn't do herself any favors. Luckily for her she impressed him early on the date.

I'm so sad about Ariana. I thought she'd be perfect for him. :bawling:

It's the final four!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    What is this? Two chapters in a row?

YES!

I update when I can because you never know since I'm so busy! UGH!

Zollie has a date!

And a challenge.

Enjoy!

JE3vtEQ.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh my, this is the best day ever. <3

I figured you’d like this chapter! 🤣
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

I don't like it, I LOVE IT :D
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Wow Tonya! She really has a talent when it comes to dance B)
    Jena gets a fight to the line and her confident mask has started to crack :/

June has won another date B)
    She does not lack plans for the future. Although the date did not look too successful, she saved it shown at the finish line. ....Zolnax you fall to easily for flattery :p
    I do not think Zolnax should underestimate her ... even if her sexy scent makes him lose his head :#
    The thought of seeing him pregnant makes me crack :joy:

Only four girls left. Maybe we'll get to see more of London next time :)
    Awesome to see two chapter back to back! :)
    I was of course rooting for Jena but now have some doubts. Tonya is a great dancer and June is so flirty all the time. It would be interesting to see how Zolnax would handle being pregnant though. I don't think he would like it at all! Now I wonder where London stands in all of this.
    Looking forward to the rose ceremony! :p

I don't like it, I LOVE IT :D

Lol! 👽
    Wow Tonya! She really has a talent when it comes to dance B)
    Jena gets a fight to the line and her confident mask has started to crack :/

June has won another date B)
    She does not lack plans for the future. Although the date did not look too successful, she saved it shown at the finish line. ....Zolnax you fall to easily for flattery :p
    I do not think Zolnax should underestimate her ... even if her sexy scent makes him lose his head :#
    The thought of seeing him pregnant makes me crack :joy:

Only four girls left. Maybe we'll get to see more of London next time :)
    The date wasn’t successful at all but June made up for her anger in the morning. She’s a very emotional sim!

June has the alluring trait. She uses it on Zolnax all the time!

It’d be fun seeing him preggers...but she’ll have to win.

We will see London next chapter!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg