Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Aw, Annabeth is gone already? Well, I kinda saw it coming. Her scores last rose ceremony weren't favorable and she's too much of a 'good' sim to be with an Evil sim.
    I’m so sorry! They just didn’t get along. She was way too good for him. She wants to save the world and he wants to make it mayhem SO..at least she was fine with it. I liked how she got that bag of trash as a gift. This game surprises me all the time!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Love that Annabeth got a parting gift after being removed from the competition. >:)

I KNOW! I loved that too and as a freegan, Annabeth likes trash! 😝
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Things are heating up between our cat fighters! MEOWRRR! 😻
    And I'm sad we have to say good bye to one lady! :'(

ENJOY!

VGHZYmv.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    that new bachelor mansion is amazing!

And I'm loving the realistic portraits.

Poor Princess :( at least Zolanx tried to comfort her, especially the one of Zolanx :o have you ever used the artbreeder website to generate digital portrait paintings of your sims? I did with a few of mine and was blown away by some of the results.

June's comment combined with that expression :D
    that new bachelor mansion is amazing!

And I'm loving the realistic portraits.

Poor Princess :( at least Zolanx tried to comfort her, especially the one of Zolanx :o have you ever used the artbreeder website to generate digital portrait paintings of your sims? I did with a few of mine and was blown away by some of the results.

June's comment combined with that expression :D
    Thanks! Rabooski really outdid herself on it! So much fun to use!

And the portraits she chose seemed to fit. I loved them so much, I decided not to put the real paintings of the girls like I would have done.

Zolnax really likes all the girls he has now so every goodbye will be hard for him. (To a point because...well...he’s evil 😈)

June! She’s hilarious! I love following her around. 😂

I’ve never heard of artbreeder! I’ll check it out!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Welcome back! I hope your vacation was wonderful! <3 Rabooski is a awesome builder, I love all her builds!
    And so one more gone. I didn't see her as a fit either, just too sweet for Zolnax. Ariana is a bit scary with those eyes but she does like the same things as he does.Evil being one! >:)
    Looking forward to see how they all do together in the same house! :)
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    Comment on today's section...
    zV8bpJul.png

Aliana just had a serious conversation with her brother ....
    You need to keep an eye on your back Zolnax!!!
    Have you ever met a furious vampire !? .....
    eA6qLd1l.png
    Maybe not so good when it comes to this! >:)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited July 2020
    Welcome back!
    Poor Princess! But will be happier with someone less - evil 🥴.
    The mansion is amazing! 😱
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    ***Hits head on desk*** Don’t encourage him so much, Ariana!!! UGH!

Was laughing a good 5 minutes over this line after Ariana's response to Zolnax's question, and then another 5 more when seeing June's facial expression thoughts regarding the bachelor house.
    Sad to see Princess go.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Noooo! Don't break up a catfight like this, Zolnax :'( Poor Aliana, she will be missed!

That mansion is a dream :o:love:

haswh wrote: »
    Welcome back! I hope your vacation was wonderful! <3 Rabooski is a awesome builder, I love all her builds!
    And so one more gone. I didn't see her as a fit either, just too sweet for Zolnax. Ariana is a bit scary with those eyes but she does like the same things as he does.Evil being one! >:)
    Looking forward to see how they all do together in the same house! :)

Rabooski is the best. I’ve played a lot and there are still surprise rooms! Omg!
    Ariana has upped her game since the beginning. She’s been at the bottom but she’s clawing her way. We shall see what happens!

Poor Aliana didn’t have much chance against some of the more aggressive girls. Just not a fit.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Comment on today's section...
    zV8bpJul.png

Aliana just had a serious conversation with her brother ....
    You need to keep an eye on your back Zolnax!!!
    Have you ever met a furious vampire !? .....
    eA6qLd1l.png
    Maybe not so good when it comes to this! >:)

🤣 ROFL!
    Zolnax has met his match! Omg...those eyes! I love him! Especially since he’s Candys hubby in another story.

Zollie is a smart sim. He knows how to stay away from powerful, angry sims. And I bet he might win him over with flowery sentiments. Zolnax really hated to send Princess away.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Welcome back!
    Poor Princess! But will be happier with someone less - evil 🥴.
    The mansion is amazing! 😱

I think you’re right about Princess. I can’t wait to match her with a good guy. I’ll do this especially for her because she won over my heart. She was the sweetest of all the sims. Ariana started the catfight.
    Rabooski is the best!
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    ***Hits head on desk*** Don’t encourage him so much, Ariana!!! UGH!

Was laughing a good 5 minutes over this line after Ariana's response to Zolnax's question, and then another 5 more when seeing June's facial expression thoughts regarding the bachelor house.
    Sad to see Princess go.
    Ariana is a great match. She has competition but she knows how to handle Zolnax. >:)

Omg...June cracks me up!

I’ll miss Princess’ sweetness but the ones who survive won’t be sweet. He needs cunning. 😂
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Noooo! Don't break up a catfight like this, Zolnax :'( Poor Aliana, she will be missed!

That mansion is a dream :o:love:

There will be another catfight. And the winner will be rewarded. Lol!

That mansion! I’m still swooning! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick I'm not sure Zolnax should feel too safe o:)
    Thank you for your nice words :)
    Of course I was sad that Princess Aliana was sent home, but I'm really touched by all the space she got in your story <3
    It's been so much fun following all the cat fights and your description of her absent remarks to it all :joy:
    I'm glad you like her. I can't even take credit for creating her ... I made her parents and she is a kind of gift born in the game.

The mansion is amazing! :love:
    I look forward to following the stays of the remaining suitors in it B)
    NB: (This last wording looks a little weird :| ... Google Translate )
    @pammiechick I'm not sure Zolnax should feel too safe o:)
    Thank you for your nice words :)
    Of course I was sad that Princess Aliana was sent home, but I'm really touched by all the space she got in your story <3
    It's been so much fun following all the cat fights and your description of her absent remarks to it all :joy:
    I'm glad you like her. I can't even take credit for creating her ... I made her parents and she is a kind of gift born in the game.

The mansion is amazing! :love:
    I look forward to following the stays of the remaining suitors in it B)
    NB: (This last wording looks a little weird :| ... Google Translate )
    Hee hee! Zolnax will watch his back...or maybe his neck?

Glad you liked the catfight. Princess will be shown in the ISBI part. So we’ll see her again! Love that she was made naturally in game!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Things are heating up!

AGAIN!

More cat fighting, jealousy...and a girl gets a rose days before the ceremony!

Enjoy!

YOc4gdV.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I think June might be a woohoo addict :D

Drama! Love to see it. Looks like Zolanx did too!
    LOL!

Yes, June is ALWAYS flirty! Zolnax doesn't mind a bit!

Zolnax is always so giddy when the girls fight. Evil sims love drama.

Sidenote: Jena won the fight between her and Tonya so that's why she received a rose and Zolnax was very happy with her!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

LOL!

Sidenote: Jena won the fight between her and Tonya so that's why she received a rose and Zolnax was very happy with her!
    Haha well done Jena, I can see why that would make Zolanx warm to her ;) Tonya needs to get less nice if she wants to win his hand me thinks.

LOL!

Haha well done Jena, I can see why that would make Zolanx warm to her ;) Tonya needs to get less nice if she wants to win his hand me thinks.
    Tonya can hold her own! All the girls are very close so she's still in it to win it! ;)

Next will be a challenge and that will win some big solo dates. But all girls will be able to flirt with Zolnax, too, because if they don't get a big solo, they'll do speed dating with flirting. So...it's exciting to see.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Wow! The atmosphere is very intense in this magnificent house :lol:
    The women compete to eliminate each other :#
    If eyes could kill then another pair of combatants were out of the game ... if Jena was to decide ;)
    June seems completely unaffected by such earthly forces :lol:
    ... and why do I have a feeling that Jada was taken by the nose in this section? (The last sentence may not be translated directly, but in Danish it means that she was fooled)
    Zolnax is in heaven :joy:
    Wow! The atmosphere is very intense in this magnificent house :lol:
    The women compete to eliminate each other :#
    If eyes could kill then another pair of combatants were out of the game ... if Jena was to decide ;)
    June seems completely unaffected by such earthly forces :lol:
    ... and why do I have a feeling that Jada was taken by the nose in this section? (The last sentence may not be translated directly, but in Danish it means that she was fooled)
    Zolnax is in heaven :joy:

Yes! Things are heating up!!!
    Yeah...Jena just wants everyone to go home and call it a day. Lol!

Jada...lol! She has to put up with a lot there. Zolnax has slobby habits. 😝 I think our euphemism is being led by the nose.

Zolnax loves being doted on!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So the metaphor exists in English :)
    I just came to think of it because Jada had the smell of Zolnax toes in her nose :unamused:

PS: I'm glad my girl is safe ;)
    So the metaphor exists in English :)
    I just came to think of it because Jada had the smell of Zolnax toes in her nose :unamused:

PS: I'm glad my girl is safe ;)
    LOL! Your girl IS safe from smelly feet! Hee hee!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg