Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    That selfie on the toilet! omg *wipes tears* They are all too crazy, I love it.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 1.10

Divan wiggles his eyebrows at me with his chest puffed out like a satisfied gorilla. “Watch THIS, Creator.”

Screenshot_251.jpg

Pointing his finger, he says, “And furthermore, you always put the ending punctuation WITHIN the quotation marks for dialog. Not after.”

Screenshot_250.jpg

(Pretty proud of yourself, aren’t you, Divan?)

“I’ve got my successful lineage aspiration in the bag!” He snaps his fingers. “Make sure you write your name on the heading. I don’t want you to lose points to those annoying Goth brats.”

Screenshot_249.jpg

(Why don’t you give me a knuckle bump for a job well done for it is I who put those focusing lamps in the kitchen forcing your lazy offspring to do their homework.)

Divan knits his eyebrows. “You are responsible for that? No WONDER I couldn’t get Kaila in the sack last night. She was too FOCUSED on my huge biceps to even kiss me.”

(Er...Divan, can you see my face? It’s the I-don’t-really-care-about-your-woo-hoo-life face.)

“Um, no. I can’t see it. Thank YOU. I’m sure you’re huge with a round belly and a long white beard.”

(That’s Santa. Please don’t confuse us.)

“Speaking of Santa, I’d really like to take the kids to a place with snow for Christmas. Can that be arranged?”

(Well, that’s going to be kinda hard seeing as the beings who produced this rendition of your world didn’t think to allow for weather. I might be YOUR creator, but I am NOT responsible for any of its glitches, strange behavior on the part of your family and friends, nor the noncreative thinking that pertains to your world.)

Divan swishes his eyelashes and gives me his cheeky grin. “Pleeeeese, Creator? I’ll love you forever and ever!”

(Oh...all right. I’ll see what I can do.)

At that moment, Hunter stomps in the room with a face that looks as if someone stole his disintegration ray.

Screenshot_259.jpg

“What’s the matter, son?” Divan asks. “Hard day at school? Here’s the leftover omelet from last night.”

Hunter waves his hand around. “What is this slop? Is this what you feed the future ruler of the world?”

Screenshot_260.jpg

(Oh, ick. He needs a shower. Divan, make him bathe.)

“You know I can’t do that. But I can bribe.” Turning to Hunter, Divan says, “If you take a bath, I promise to make you a fresh batch AND I’ll throw in a new super villain costume.”

Hunter’s eyes light up. “Really? With a cool helmet, face mask to hide my identity, and flowing menacing cape?”

Divan glances up at me.

(NO!)

Divan answers, “We’ll see.”

“Yay!” Hunter races into the bathroom so fast, I could barely see his blur.

(**Sigh** Why are you encouraging his evil fantasies, Divan?)

He shrugs. “Eh...he’ll grow out of it.”

(We’ll see.)

After a shower and change, Hunter is all smiles, smelling the buttery omelet his dad is holding for him.

“Here you go, son,” Divan holds up the plate. “Fresh out of the pan.”

“Thanks, Dad.”

Screenshot_261.jpg

After Hunter gobbles his eggs down, he talks about his plans for the costume. “Now it can’t look goofy like Count Dracula’s cowl. I want to exude villainy like Darth Vader but not totally like him cuz you know, I’m me.”

Divan chews on his cheesy eggs. “That sounds reasonable.” He doesn’t glance up at me on purpose because he knows he’ll get an earful.

Screenshot_262.jpg

The next morning, Divan and Kaila are fighting out on the lawn. “We are going on a trip to the mountains for Christmas and that’s that,” Divan bellows, raising his finger.

Screenshot_636.jpg

“You’re only doing this because you don’t want to spend the holidays with my family.”

Divan pulls out his calendar. “You have to admit, Kaila. They’re strange. Your mother talks to herself all the time and your father thinks he’s an alien. I can’t spend another Christmas looking over my shoulder. He’s always trying to act like he’s searching my brain.”

“You take that back! My father is suffering from a little dementia and my mother is no different from you. YOU talk to yourself all the time!”

Screenshot_264.jpg

Putting the phone to his ear, Divan says, “That’s different. I’m talking to our Creator. Your insane mother has whole conversations with herself. You’ll see. Once we get there, you’ll love it.”

“There better be snow on the ground and all the decorations up, or I’m leaving for Oasis Springs.”

“Fine. Hello, Brianna? Pack your things, we’re going to Granite Falls for Christmas!”

Screenshot_265.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh, Hunter... Your phantasy is limitless :D I'm waiting for family Christmas in Granite Falls :)
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Oh, I cannot wait :D
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Awesome chapter @pammiechick
    edited December 2015
    Thank you @Elesmera @SeaDragonSong! Hoping to get the next one out today!]

@Marialein I can't wait to deck him out! Ha! It will be after he becomes a young adult and the Torch Holder. ;)

@roseinblack69 Christmas with these characters is hilarious! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 1.11

The whole family zips over to Granite Falls on Christmas Eve.

Screenshot_266.jpg

Snow is sparkling. Lights are twinkling. Surely, this will be a Christmas to remember!

Screenshot_267.jpg

“Well, Kaila? What do you think?” Divan asks.

Screenshot_270.jpg

Kaila claps her hands. “You’ve outdone yourself, mutton cakes.”

Screenshot_269.jpg

Divan smirks. “How could you have ever doubted me?”

(She knows you. That’s how.)

Shaking his fist at me, he says, “Can I have one day without your pithy comments, Creator?”

(Only if you don’t deserve the pith.)

Grumbling, Divan heads for the front door.

Christmas spirit is in the air and Hunter gives his sister, Lindsey, a warm hug.

(Aww...)

Screenshot_271.jpg

But it doesn’t take long and the holiday fighting commences.

“Aw, geez, Brianna. Go fart somewhere else!” Hunter flaps his hands, waving at the stench.

“I didn’t pass gas. That was your upper lip!”

(Here we go...)

Screenshot_275.jpg

Divan storms over. “Come on, you two. It’s Christmas. Where’s the holiday cheer?”

Screenshot_274.jpg

“I can’t help it, Dad,” Hunter cries. “Brianna smells bad.”

Crossing her arms, she huffs, “Now I understand why I moved out. Tell dog breath to leave me alone.”

“Enough,” Divan yells. “If you have to, separate and don’t talk to each other. I want a peaceful Christmas.”

“Fine,” Brianna nods. “I’ll go exploring with Lindsey.”

“That’s the spirit,” Divan says as heads over to unlock the house.

“Oh muttoncakes...” Kaila chirps.

Divan stops like a dog that’s been called by his master.

“I am SOOO getting lucky on this trip.”

(Ugh.)

Screenshot_276.jpg

As Hunter enters, he notices a round type object above the door.

“I wonder if Christmas balls could be substituted for snowballs in a snowball fight.”

Screenshot_277.jpg

(That evil mind is always scheming!)

As the family enters, already Brianna tries her hand at cooking but gives up and sits down at the table, staring into space.

(There was a reason I didn’t choose her as the TH!)

Screenshot_279.jpg

So, Divan remedies the situation and goes right to work making the family a meal.

Screenshot_280.jpg

But Levi can’t wait and eats a bowl of Fruit Bloopies instead.

“I like my elf hat, Dad. Do you think Santa will take me home with him, thinking I’m one of his minions?”

Screenshot_282.jpg

Hunter rolls his eyes. “Don’t ever say minions if you don’t know what it means. Santa can’t have minions because he’s good. Now the Grinch is a different story. He can have minions. Get your terminology correct, shorty.”

Screenshot_281.jpg

That night, Lindsey runs off to explore the scenery.

(Wow! I misjudged her. That shows out of the simbox thinking. Maybe she should be the next TH!)

Screenshot_310.jpg
    But she’s not exploring. She wants to use the stinky public bathroom instead of the many toilets in the amazing home she’s at.

(***head smacks desk***)

Screenshot_311.jpg

She’s bombarded by flies as she leaves.

(Yes, little one—that bathroom is nasty! Why the plum did you want to use that one???)

But she can’t hear me...sigh...

Screenshot_312.jpg

“How do you like this amazing dinner I roasted?” Brianna asks, cutting into her perfectly grilled meat.

“I’m not hungry. I still have poop smell in my nose.”

Screenshot_314.jpg

Brianna stops. “Ew...why does my family have to be so gross?”

(Why indeed, Brianna.)

Screenshot_316.jpg

(But I have a question for you. Why are you wearing six-inch boots out in the wilderness???)

Screenshot_315.jpg

Once the girls make it back to the house safely, Divan decides to throw a party and amaze his family with his musical talent. Even the maid, cook, pianist, and bartender are entranced!

Screenshot_287.jpg

(I think it’s because the NPC’s are lazy! You should tell them to get back to work, Divan! There’s even cookies on the floor! What are you paying all these people good money for?)

Divan’s eyes bug out and he speaks through clenched teeth, “Not now, Creator, I’m getting to the good part in Good King Wenceslas!”

Screenshot_290.jpg

(All right. Then don’t blame me when you have a house full of strangers eating your food and drinking your spiked punch!)

Divan tickles the ivories in an astounding display of beautiful notes. “I won’t, Creator.”

Screenshot_289.jpg

Divan looks at me. “Oh, and Creator?”

(Yes...)

“Merry Christmas!”

Screenshot_286.jpg

(***smiles*** Merry Christmas, Divan!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Merry Christmas everybody and Divian have fun with your crazy family holiday :D but maybe not too much
    Merry Christmas to you and your Sims :D
    Story_Banner.png
    Merry Christmas, Divan and @pammiechick :)<3 I hope anyone will not spoil Christmas party :D
    Merry Christmas, to you and your Sims!
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    I wonder what crazy and nonsensical things the kids want for Christmas..... and how much havoc they'll cause..... Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS! (does the creator get a much deserved break from the family?)
    Merry Christmas! Such a perfect holiday piece!!
    I wonder what crazy and nonsensical things the kids want for Christmas..... and how much havoc they'll cause..... Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS! (does the creator get a much deserved break from the family?)

Lol! No breaks for the Creator! You should see what happens on Christmas! Ha! Unfortunately, no updates until the 26th.

Merry Christmas and thanks for reading @sabreene @fierysimmer @Marialein @Elesmera @SeaDragonSong @roseinblack69 !!!! :kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    awesome update, as always, Pammie! <3 Merry Christmas!
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 1.12

On Christmas Eve, the kids have no clue where to sleep.

Hunter crashes here.

Screenshot_303.jpg

Lindsey doesn’t realize it’s bedtime, so she ambles outside.

Screenshot_304.jpg

Clearly she’s tired, but look at her face!

Screenshot_305.jpg

She takes a circular path around the house only to end up going to the back door where Levi is snoring in the hot tub, too (the bed of choice around here!)

Screenshot_306.jpg

Yay! She finds pay dirt!

Screenshot_307.jpg

Hunter also makes his way to the boys’ room, napping on an actual bed.

Screenshot_372.jpg

But is Lindsey done for the night?

Um. No.

Thinking she hears Santa, she waltzes into the forest and...

Fail.

Screenshot_371.jpg

I find Divan in the proper bed, so I decide not to wake him to actually sleep instead of nap.

Screenshot_367.jpg

Kaila can’t sleep either, so she decides to read (in the dark.)

“And so...the kids weren’t quick enough to save Frosty. He melts into a puddle of water before their very eyes.” She looks at the unblinking snowman in front of her. “Sorry, snow guy. It’s not going to end very well for you...”

Screenshot_309.jpg

The following morning, after all the presents are opened, Divan and Levi dance to holiday music.

Screenshot_323.jpg

(Divan, why are you wearing underwear? Didn’t you get some Christmas jammies?)

“Yes, Creator, but they’re itchy. Besides, pink is my best color. Brings out my smolder and I plan on using it on Kaila once she wakes up.”

(Sigh...your brain never wanders too far away from the bedroom, does it, Divan?)

“Hey, I didn’t get all these kids by twiddling my thumbs.” He winks at me.

**grrr**

Screenshot_322.jpg

Later, I find Divan playing video games on the computer and he STILL is in his undies!

(Divan! Get dressed! The maid is here. After that party, the house is a wreck!)

“Not now, Creator. I’m in the middle of a huge boss!”

Screenshot_321.jpg

“Oh plum! See what you made me do? My hero just got eaten by the five-headed alien. And it wasn’t pretty. Blood and guts EVERYWHERE!”

Screenshot_320.jpg

(Just go let the poor NPC in. Geesh. It’s cold outside!)

“Nag, nag. You do realize I have a wife for that.”

(March!)

Sighing, Divan goes to the door and lets the woman in.

“Ugh. It stinks worse than I thought in here,” Divan groans. “What is that smell?”

Screenshot_324.jpg

(All the people you had over to help you with your little party kept eating and leaving dirty dishes all over the place. The cook was so bad, she kept starting and restarting about ten different dishes. Go look at the dining room table. It’s sad.)

Levi gets a bowl of yogurt since there isn’t a decent dish in the house.

(And your wife is still in her party clothes. She didn’t sleep at all last night!)

Screenshot_325.jpg

Finally, Kaila cleans out the trash can, trying to tidy up.

Screenshot_326.jpg

(Divan, why do you let your wife clean up when you’re paying someone to do it?)

“I don’t know. She likes cleaning. I thought you liked that about her.”

(Not when your funds are dwindling and you’re paying people to NOT do their jobs. Do you realize what this little vacation is costing you? You’ll have to work overtime in that garden of yours to pay for it.)

Divan waves a fork at me as he scrapes one of the many plates dotting the dining room. “I’ve got that all under control, Creator. Stop worrying.”

Screenshot_327.jpg

(Divan! **snaps fingers** Quick! There’s the maid! Why is she just sitting around and not cleaning?! DO SOMETHING!)

Screenshot_338.jpg

“Oh, all right,” Divan answers. “But just so you know, you drove me to this.”

(Drove you to what?)

“Hey, snuggiewumpums, rest your pretty little hands. Your knight in comfy sweater is here to rescue you.”

Screenshot_353.jpg

He leans in, whispering in a sultry voice, “And when I’m done, meet me in our bedroom...because I KNOW you’ll want to properly thank me.”

Screenshot_351.jpg

(Divan. You’re just...so...so...)

“Handsome? Charming? Smart? The most brilliant amazingly gorgeous person you’ve ever created in your entire life?”

Screenshot_350.jpg

(No...I was thinking...predictable.)

“Aw, Creator, you wound me.” He whisks his laser gun out. “But you are going to take back all those mean things you think and say about me once you see how resourceful I am.”

Screenshot_341.jpg

(What are you planning to do? **cringe**)

With an evil gleam in his eye, Divan blasts the maid.

WHIR...WHIR...WHOOSH!

Screenshot_343.jpg

Divan chants in a robotic way, “You. Will. Clean.”

The maid repeats, “I. Will. Clean.”

Screenshot_345.jpg

She pushes on her temples as though she’s in pain.

Screenshot_344.jpg

Numbers swirl around her head as she spontaneously starts to clean!

Screenshot_354.jpg

Screenshot_349.jpg

“What do you think about that, Creator?”

Screenshot_328.jpg

(I think Hunter is rubbing off on you.)

He raises his arms and laughs maniacally, “Muahahahahaaaa!”

Screenshot_346.jpg

(Huh boy. Now I KNOW he’s rubbed off on you. Sigh...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Oh my gosh. This family is so wonderful crazy I could laugh at every picture :D
    By the way those NPCs are so lazy I never want one to hire but sometimes it has to be :)
    edited December 2015
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh my gosh. This family is so wonderful crazy I could laugh at every picture :D
    By the way those NPCs are so lazy I never want one to hire but sometimes it has to be :)

I know. I couldn't believe the mess they made at the party! Not one did their job properly. I was actually glad Divan had the gun. Ha! ;) But don't tell Divan. It will go to his head! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Divan can be very smart when he wants it ;):D And his favorite color is pink?! OMG! :D
    Oh xD I love it
    Story_Banner.png
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    edited December 2015
    ........ oh Divan............ He'll never change. Great chapter!
    edited December 2015
    That certainly was a funny chapter, Divan loves his undies doesn't he?
    Great and funny chapter @pammiechick
    Thanks all!

@roseinblack69 He loves pink but I won't let him wear it very often. ;)

@fierysimmer Yup. Divan will always be Divan.

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Divan's facial expressions just crack me up!