Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Ooo Congrats on winning :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    @pammiechick
    is this on hiatus or are you just busy?
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm busy with RL writing!!! I love this story and will update soon...closer to the weekend. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited February 2016
    Chapter 1.17

Levi has his priorities straight. Work out those muscles. I hope he's not like his brother and only thinks about girls, chicks, and babes.

Screenshot_510.jpg

Once Levi’s finished, he gets this crazy confident look on his face.

(I don’t know, but that look creeps me out. It reminds me of Hunter. And the thought of having TWO of them is SCARY!)

Screenshot_511.jpg

When Hunter enters the kitchen, he high fives his brother after they watch a video of people playing a video game that runs over grandmothers and little kids called Hit and Run.

(Egad! I DO have two of them!)

Screenshot_517.jpg

Hunter is so happy to have a partner in crime, he smiles excitedly. “I’ll run by our itinerary for the five finger discount at the juice store later.” Cracking his knuckles, he skips upstairs to his room.

Screenshot_519.jpg

When Hunter leaves, Kaila exclaims, “I thought I told you to stay away from your brother. Two of you in jail would break my heart!”

Screenshot_523.jpg

Shocked, Levi says, “I could never stay away from my brother. He’s my friend.”

Screenshot_521.jpg

“But he just asked you to help him steal things at the juice store.”

Screenshot_522.jpg

Getting up to help himself to seconds, Levi says, “But you misunderstand my intentions. How am I going to foil his plans if I don’t know what he’s up to?”

Screenshot_515.jpg

“So, you’re not going to help him steal things?”

“Of course not! But I won’t tell him what I’m doing.”

Screenshot_513.jpg

Taking a bite of lobster, he adds, “And by the way, Mother. I will be in need of my own costume. Preferably one with a large S on the front with a cape and some rubber booties.”

“Huh boy,” Kaila sighs. “I need a drink.”

Screenshot_512.jpg

Later, Divan enters the kitchen to make more entrees. I tell you. This family eats and eats and EATS!!

“Lindsey...” Divan says in a voice like a father who’s caught his kid with his hand in the cookie jar. “What did I tell you about cooking your own food?”

Screenshot_527.jpg

“That I can’t.”

“Yes...ANNND?”

Screenshot_526.jpg

“And that I will constantly throw up if I eat any of the disgusting debris I think I can make.”

“Yes, now go throw that gross glop away.”

Screenshot_525.jpg

Next, Divan whips up some blackened tuna, whistling as he works.

(What’s got you in such a good mood?)

“Do you know what is going to happen next week?”

(Um. No. I don’t.)

“Hunter will officially be a young adult and I can hand YOU off to him. I can’t WAIT! No offense.” He shoots me his cheesy grin.

Screenshot_529.jpg

(How can that possibly offend me? Now, I have some news for YOU! I may not make Hunter the heir. Levi is showing some awesome possibilities.)

“You wouldn’t dare. That means I’ll have to wait YEARS!!!”

(***grins wickedly***)

Divan shakes his head then waltzes over to the island to eat.

(Why are you smiling, Divan?)

Screenshot_537.jpg

“Oh, nothing, Creator.” He takes a bite of his food.

(Come on...you can’t fool me. I know you’re thinking of something that I’m not going to like.)

Screenshot_538.jpg

“Let’s just say, it’s a surprise.”

(Ugh. I don’t like your surprises.)

But all Divan does is laugh even harder.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    @pammiechick YAY an update! <3
    Divan looks like he's gonna shout "GET OUT OF MY WAY CHILD" in the second screenie. His face is hilarious :D
    @pammiechick YAY an update! <3
    Divan looks like he's gonna shout "GET OUT OF MY WAY CHILD" in the second screenie. His face is hilarious :D

Yeah, but Levi is clueless! LOL!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    I foresee the kleptomaniac trait coming in handy very very soon.......
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    This story never fails to delight me. I think both boys have Divan's grin, and it just does not bode well! :lol:
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hahaha! I love that someone is trying to stop Hunter. I don't think I could see him in jail. Also, I can't believe Divan said that to Lindsy. How will she learn if she doesn't practice? =) Love the update. So funny as always! :p
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    Lol Divan's A+ parent(y)ing skills here
    Story_Banner.png
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Not to rush you Pammie............ But I'm about ready for my Divan and family fix...... (no, I'm not addicted.... Not having withdrawals....really!) LOL >:)
    nessanewby wrote: »
    Not to rush you Pammie............ But I'm about ready for my Divan and family fix...... (no, I'm not addicted.... Not having withdrawals....really!) LOL >:)

Yay! An addicted fan! I haven't been playing them much because of the Amazons...yes, blame it on Aulani...its all his fault, but I have a lot planned so I will get back to it! Soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Yay! An addicted fan! I haven't been playing them much because of the Amazons...yes, blame it on Aulani...its all his fault, but I have a lot planned so I will get back to it! Soon!

Don't worry, most of us are addicted! :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    edited March 2016
    Chapter 1.18

(Divan? What is this I found on your computer?)

Screenshot_547.jpg

“My little surprise.” He finishes his bite of supper and says, “Ah...I believe that is the doorbell.”

Screenshot_537.jpg

(You know it’s against the rules for all this help! You’re the TH. YOU are supposed to be working your fingers to the bone while your dimwitted family pees themselves, starves, and fails by passing out. I haven’t seen one passout in AGES!)

Wiping his mouth, Divan says, “And well, I can’t help you with any of those little problems. After all, you created me—a masterminded genius. Now if you don’t mind, I have a club meeting.”

(You mean slave meeting! **steam curls out of my ears**)

“Welcome club members,” Divan says to his entourage. “Just wanted to say thank you for coming. A little bit about the house—feel free to focus on the nasty toilets, fixing the computers and televisions and don’t forget the biggest no no around here—no breaks. That means no sleeping, eating, or juicing.”

“Blah, blah, blah,” says one of the maidservants. “Can we get on with this already. I’m DYING to check out these digs.”

Screenshot_550.jpg

Hunter glares. “Father, you told me I could use them for my own devices not be your personal maids.”

Waving his arms, Divan answers, "In time, son. Once I'm finished with them, you can do with them as you wish."

“Still gabbing. Let’s get on with this meeting!” One of the blondes says.

Screenshot_551.jpg

(Divan, why are the women dressed like that while the men look like butlers?)

“I thought you’d be happy, Creator. At least they’re dressed.”

Screenshot_554.jpg

(They’re in pink sexist clothing. You really are a chauvinist.)

Shining his nails on his chest, he smirks. “I try.”

(Well, it looks to me as if you’ve chosen the prettiest women in town to be your maids. I wonder what Kaila will say.)

“Just leave her to me.”

(**eye roll**)

When Divan enters the kitchen, as I predicted, Kaila is not happy. “What is the meaning of all these women descending on our house?”

Giving her his ultimate innocent act, Divan asks, “What? I thought you’d be happy. This place is getting gross and we needed some help.”

Screenshot_556.jpg

Pulling her to her feet, he embraces her, whispering, “I wouldn’t want my Cuddle Muffins to get a hang nail by mopping the floors. Now why don’t we use this extra time for some playtime upstairs.” He wiggles his eyebrows. “I’ll meet you in a minute.” He slaps her fanny.

Giggling, Kaila hurries upstairs.

Screenshot_555.jpg

(**shakes head** Smooth. I don’t know why I ever underestimated you, Divan. But you need to thank me because Kaila is about as dim as a burnt out lightbulb.)

“I didn’t thank you, Creator? Well, now I will. And while I’m at it, I think I’ll get acquainted with the...guests.”

He saunters over to one of the prettiest women. “I don’t believe I got your name.”

Screenshot_561_1.jpg

(Divan...Kaila is waiting! Why are you flirting with these women who are WAAAY younger than you?)

“Hey, just because I’m married doesn’t mean I can’t admire beauty. It’s like savoring a fine wine.”

Screenshot_562_1.jpg

(Um...yes it does...marriage means just that. You CANNOT SAMPLE ANYTHING ELSE ANYMORE! Now go to your wife before I force you to have another kid and make THEM the next heir!)

“Fine. I’ll go.”

(And while you’re at it, take her somewhere special. She deserves a treat to put up with someone like you!)

“You know you’ve become special to me, Creator.”

(I have?)

“Yes. As special as an irritating mosquito who keeps biting me on the leg.”

(I will ignore that statement. Now GO!)

None of the maids did any of the work Divan had hoped for so poor Kaila is forced to clean the house. With a smile on her face.

Screenshot_563_1.jpg

Whisking Kaila away to the mall on a cliff, Kaila is thrilled and kisses him. “Oh, you are the best husband in the whole world!”

(Little does she know how untrue that statement is.)

“Shut up, Creator,” Divan says in his head. “You’re ruining this moment.”

Screenshot_1048.jpg

(I’ve just saved you from a humiliating divorce. A little gratitude is in order.)

“Creator, the only gratitude you’ll get is the day you GET OUT OF MY HEAD!”

(I love you, too, Divan. **kiss**)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hehehehe Kaila really is dim-witted if she doesn't understand what's happening right under her nose! :D Great update! =)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    :D Divan is lucky having such wife like Kaila :D
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    YAY! Thank you for the update! and it was awesome like always <3 I've always wondered if having a "cleaning club" would work. I'm guessing from the looks of it that it does NOT. LOL :p
    YAY! Thank you for the update! and it was awesome like always <3 I've always wondered if having a "cleaning club" would work. I'm guessing from the looks of it that it does NOT. LOL :p

I think it depends on the club members and what you have in your house. In my Harry Horrid story, it works great. I have a gaggle of maids wandering the mansion, cleaning and fixing things. Once they're done, that's when they get into trouble and I send them home. But it's awesome having them in the pictures in the background. Just like a real mansion!

But yeah...here, it didn't work out well because the house is too small and everyone was way too social. There were too many activities they figured out to do instead of the ones Divan put on the no list. It was funny. Kind of perfect for this story! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh Divan... Just you wait
    Story_Banner.png
    Oh Divan... Just you wait

I can't wait until you see what happens when Hunter takes over (and yeah...I've decided to make him heir because SOMEONE has to watch over him or the citizens of the Sim World may be in trouble.) LOL!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Chapter 1.19

It’s late at night and Hunter is on the prowl.

Screenshot_589.jpg

But his plans of rummaging through the unattended cash registers are foiled because the place is packed.

Screenshot_586.jpg

“Drat. Looks like it’s time for minion hunting again.”

But then he sees a very pretty bartender and a swanky smile swoops over his face.

Screenshot_582.jpg

“I’d like a Flaming Zesty Salt, straight up, my fetching fox. Nay, make that TWO Flaming Zesty Salts. I’m in a good mood.”

The bartender laughs. “I’m checking ID.”

Screenshot_581.jpg

“Drat. Foiled again. Whatever am I going to do in this place? I can’t go home. My ultimately villainous brother will gloat over my defeat. He wanted me to take him along. But do I need that kind of competition? I want to be the biggest villain in Newcrest not him.”

But then he spies a pretty redhead with adorable glasses. “She looks like the sidekick type,” Hunter says out loud. “I wonder if I can turn her to the dark side.”

He waves, wiggling his eyebrows.

Screenshot_580.jpg

She takes his bait and they both sit down to a friendly game of Don’t Wake the Llama.

“I want to thank you for playing with me, gorgeous. And your name is?”

Screenshot_577.jpg

“Eliza Pancakes. You’re very welcome. I love this game!”

Screenshot_578.jpg

“Hello, Eliza,” Hunter says in a sultry voice. “What a pretty name. After I beat you a few times at this, I wonder if you’d like to slip into something a little more...um...revealing and meet me upstairs in the hot tub. Would be a lot more fun than this I think.” He winks for effect.

Screenshot_576.jpg

Giggling, she says, “You are a cutie pie! I’d love to! But maybe you should ask my husband first.”

Smiling as if in a daze, Hunter looks up to see an angry man behind him, rolling up his sleeves as if to punch him.

Screenshot_571.jpg

“Oh...um...well, it’s been nice playing with you!” Hunter gets up and zooms out of the club, cheeks red from embarrassment. “Balderdash! Now what am I supposed to do.”

The only thing left is to just go on home.

(I’m laughing...and can’t wait until I can needle him in his head. This is going to be fun, but sigh...I have to wait for him to age up!)

His dad has fixed supper and Hunter grabs a plate but is met by his brother, Levi. “Why are you home so early? I thought you had big plans tonight.”

Screenshot_596.jpg

“You don’t have to look so happy. But if you must know, our little town should be renamed The City That Never Sleeps. I mean, don’t people have homes to go to these days? Everywhere it was the same—full of people!”

Screenshot_597.jpg

“Well, I’ve got something that will cheer you up. Look at this video of Captain Justice defeating your nemesis Buzz Landgraab when he tried to fill the Fountain of Fairies with soap. Look at him dragging Buzz through the bubbles. It’s hilarious!”

Screenshot_599.jpg

After watching Buzz throw up bubbles, Hunter is empowered. “I promise tomorrow I will make it up to all the world for my evil shortcomings. Just you wait!

Screenshot_605.jpg

(Uh oh...I’m a little worried about what’s going on in that brain. I wish I could mine it right now!)

Hunter walks through the front doors of his high school with a focused smirk on his face.

(I wonder what he’s up to!)

He heads straight for the showers.

Screenshot_606.jpg

(Whew...just needed a bit of cleaning up is all. I’ve got to stop worrying so much.)

But then he gets out of the shower and doesn’t put on his clothes!

Screenshot_607.jpg

So, he walks through the hallways nude.

(**Smacks head**)

Screenshot_609.jpg

Screenshot_608.jpg

Sitting at the computer, he casually looks up villain costumes.
    Screenshot_610.jpg

His henchman, Dudley, sits next to him. “Um, dude. Did you know you don’t have anything on?”

Screenshot_616.jpg

Yanking his head back, Hunter moans, “Of course I know that, you fool. What do I look like, a dimwitted dunderhead?”

Screenshot_618.jpg

“Um...so can I ask you WHY you aren’t wearing anything?”

“Isn’t it obvious? That 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Buzzkill, stole my clothing. Now go find him, beat him to a pulp and retrieve my belongings before I do the same thing to YOU!”

“Okay, okay! Geeze.”

Dudley leaves Hunter to his computer and birthday suit, hoping Hunter doesn’t take his clothes in the future.

Screenshot_619.jpg

When Dudley gives Hunter his clothes, he glares. “I’m going to string Buzzkill up alive for this humiliation. Or maybe I’ll just boil him in oil.”

Screenshot_622.jpg

Snapping his fingers, he says, “No, I’ve got it! I’ll make a maze of deathtraps, each more dastardly than the next one—first he’ll catch on fire when I give him an unsuspecting CHEAP stove...then he’ll drown in a fountain of bubbles...and finally, I’ll have him go swimming as I put a fence around him. Muahahahaaaa!”

“Um, dude. Why are you laughing so much?” one boy asks who Hunter has never seen before.

Screenshot_621.jpg

“Do not trouble yourself by asking me, Hunter the Incredible, such trivial questions. Be off with you, underling.”

The guy shakes his head and leaves.

Waggling his fingers, Hunter takes out his cell phone. “I think it’s time to call in a favor by the evil Mr. Sausages!”

Screenshot_623.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh no, Mr. Sausages is coming to town? Mischief is bound to be afoot.
    Story_Banner.png
    Sure Hunter, sure. Too tired too argue! :D
    EkpFDaf.png