Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I swear that MAC blush looks different on my CC skin :joy: It's blended like blush should be :# You can of course change it. It's horrible to look at.

Madness sounds perfect B)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    I am loving this already. Poor Hunter I think he is going to miss you! Great start on Zolnax! Can't wait to see what happens at the party! :o

Yeah...and I'll miss Hunter, too, believe it or not! :tongue:

The party will be fun! (Hopefully! ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    This is hilarious!!! I love it!!
  • Options
    MINEZ wrote: »
    This is hilarious!!! I love it!!

Aww...I'm so glad you're loving it! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's with a heavy heart that we have to say good bye to one lady because all are very fun and make such great comedy!

But it IS the bachelor and only ONE lady will be chosen...so without further ado...here we go!

hDam5T6.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited July 2020
    Not sure why but I was busting up laughing at the butler with a paper bag on his head before the rose ceremony. I picture the butler being very snarky, monotone, and really hating being there while wearing that goofy bag on their head. Also, calling Ariana "Mary" is a bad idea. It looked like she might do terrible things to Zolnax in that screenshot. :D

Also, who set that fire in house 2?
  • Options
    "Anyone who loves cowplants is a keeper" - AGREE!

The butler just doesn't want to be seen with these madlads :D

Oh the shock of seeing my own sim as one of the two to almost leave is hard. Now it's me who won't have finger nails soon :p Revenge, huh? Just kidding of course ^^

Love the chapter! <3

And it seems the relprint mod does work after all. I thought it's broken :#
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Not sure why but I was busting up laughing at the butler with a paper bag on his head before the rose ceremony. I picture the butler being very snarky, monotone, and really hating being there while wearing that goofy bag on their head. Also, calling Ariana "Mary" is a bad idea. It looked like she might do terrible things to Zolnax in that screenshot. :D

Also, who set that fire in house 2?

That butler with a bag over his head made me laugh! :D One thing I hate about Eco Living is on Sulani and elsewhere, the N.A.P.'s have people wearing bags on their heads if their eco footprint isn't up to standard. I can't get rid of it unless I want to play that route (which I don't) and I've tried to turn it off. I just have to deal with it. :s

Ariana and Aliana--when I saw those two names I screamed. :scream: Because I first wrote Aliana for Ariana. Can't blame me! So Aliana is Princess now. :tongue:

Unfortunately, the tree house has a fire pit in an open air room with a wood floor. That creates a fire. I didn't take it out so guess what happened again? :|
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    "Anyone who loves cowplants is a keeper" - AGREE!

The butler just doesn't want to be seen with these madlads :D

Oh the shock of seeing my own sim as one of the two to almost leave is hard. Now it's me who won't have finger nails soon :p Revenge, huh? Just kidding of course ^^

Love the chapter! <3

And it seems the relprint mod does work after all. I thought it's broken :#

Nope. The butler is embarrassed. :wink:

Hee hee! I didn't make your sim one of the last ladies on purpose. Nope. Did not! ;)

Jada sure is feisty! She's been in a cat fight every chapter!
    I'm glad relprint isn't broken. I'd have no idea how to do this right with just looking at the relationship bars.

One of the girls has a -2 in romance with him and I have no idea how that happened. I've got to watch these ladies like a hawk! :open_mouth:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited July 2020
    I think Aliana can live with being (a) Princess ;)
    .... but what happens to her?
    Her facial expressions mostly indicate discomfort and if she sleeps all the time, it might indicate a depression :#

Otherwise, there seems to be plenty of life in the other girls ... for better or worse :lol:
    Zolnax is not a great hero :/ (Hurray Annabeth!) .... but he behaves quite nicely so far

I've never quite could indicate what Sims build their sympathies and relationship on
    They have repeatedly had their own plans in my game .... that's what makes these Bachelor Challenges so exciting ... the result is hard to predict B)
    This time it was Diana who had to leave the game. She is really beautiful
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    You voice Annabeth as though she were full of herself, that's not how I intended her? I know you're just working with what the game gives you, but just so you know.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Loving this! Your writing style is so funny and Zolanx is a riot :D
    Glad to see that Tonya is still hanging on in there! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
  • Options
    I think Aliana can live with being (a) Princess ;)
    .... but what happens to her?
    Her facial expressions mostly indicate discomfort and if she sleeps all the time, it might indicate a depression :#

Otherwise, there seems to be plenty of life in the other girls ... for better or worse :lol:
    Zolnax is not a great hero :/ (Hurray Annabeth!) .... but he behaves quite nicely so far

I've never quite could indicate what Sims build their sympathies and relationship on
    They have repeatedly had their own plans in my game .... that's what makes these Bachelor Challenges so exciting ... the result is hard to predict B)
    This time it was Diana who had to leave the game. She is really beautiful
    Aliana seemed happy to be called Princess! :smiley:

She seems to snap out of it later so no worries about her.

Yeah...this challenge has really surprised me. Zolnax has a type and he shows it continually. But anything can happen since we have one on one dates coming up that could change things.

Poor Diana. She is gorgeous! But it wasn't a match. Boo! :s
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Irishsong wrote: »
    You voice Annabeth as though she were full of herself, that's not how I intended her? I know you're just working with what the game gives you, but just so you know.

Don't worry. Annabeth was VERY confident at that time, but she's settled down since then.
    Loving this! Your writing style is so funny and Zolanx is a riot :D
    Glad to see that Tonya is still hanging on in there! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
    It took Tonya a little while to warm up. She doesn't put herself out there to Zolnax like the others do but she's still in it!
    Glad you're liking the story so far!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So sad to see one go and she was so pretty too! But that's how it goes. :/
    Jena at the top of the chart. Who woulda thunk it?! Not me. But I am happy about it. :)Enjoying this so much! Your style of writing this is fun and funny! Waiting to see all the cat fights and who is involved... >:)
  • Options
    So sad to see one go and she was so pretty too! But that's how it goes. :/
    Jena at the top of the chart. Who woulda thunk it?! Not me. But I am happy about it. :)Enjoying this so much! Your style of writing this is fun and funny! Waiting to see all the cat fights and who is involved... >:)

LOL!
    Yes! Jena and Zolnax have made a significant connection! But she has other women lapping at her heels right now! It's anyone's game! I try to give everyone an equal chance, but she is doing well! She's so driven on trying to impress him, it's crazy. You're going to laugh to see what she does next. Hee! And this is all on her own. I don't interfere. It's crazy and fun.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    A new chapter! A new challenge!

See who wins!

(And more cat fighting. But that's to be expected. Cat fights every chapter! lol!)

Pyg523x.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So who won?! I guess we'll have to wait to see! 👀 On the edge of my seat as always with your stories!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ohhh. That was fun! Mac n cheese in a cauldron. I’ve never experimented with that! Guess I need to! So will there be an elimination next chapter or more dates?
  • Options
    So who won?! I guess we'll have to wait to see! 👀 On the edge of my seat as always with your stories!

You mean, who is going home? The girls that won are Princess and Keisha and June and Tonya. They won time with Zolnax. As for the elimination or rose ceremony, they have a party next chapter and then the following will be speed dating and the ceremony. Eek! You'll have to wait!!!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Ohhh. That was fun! Mac n cheese in a cauldron. I’ve never experimented with that! Guess I need to! So will there be an elimination next chapter or more dates?

More dates next chapter and elimination happens the following. I know. I'm making you WAIT!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    That fire starting the latest chapter (and the ladies seemingly starting a cat fight as a result of said fire) was hilarious. Also was laughing at the bag wearing fool walking through the shot of the contestants starting the challenge and the awkward post challenge lunch with Zolnax & the winners from house 2.
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    Another fire !? :o
    Ha ha! Zolnax seems to enjoy the chaos and the many women fighting for his attention :lol:
    Some of the women look pretty scary :# ...but Zolnax just observe it all with a blissful smile ....
    .....are you sure there is not a snake?
    Aliana (sorry Princess) looks to me somewhat absent-minded and yet she managed to win a group date .... cool :)
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    June, Ariana and Annabeth all attempting to putting out the fire while arguing is hilarious xD

Ariana's eyes sure are scary!

Poor Jada. Doesn't like cooking and the first challenge is a cooking challenge xD Talk about bad luck.

I love how everyone got a matching cauldron.

June surprises me. I didn't knew you had a special talent for cooking?

I really thought that Ariana would win the other place, but congrats to Tonya!!

June is really going for it :# I like xD I hope Zolnax isn't offended by it, because it looks like he's a little scared.

House 1, same matching cauldrons. Ahhhhh the good life.

Wait, snot, what??????

I'm asking myself who's going to eat allllll of the macaroni that everyone made. Are they going to eat nothing else but macaroni now?

Congrats to Keisha and Princess! I really hope there's no snot in there.

I would also hit my head on the desk if I needed to play with someone like Keisha. Many, many times.

Zolnaxxxxx!!!! June isn't going to like your flirty-flirt with Jenna. (June is still my Sim, I need to stand in for her)

I look forward to the next chapter!!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    3 ladies putting out the fire and one girl hiding outside. Of course it's Jada :joy:

How can Keisha call Mac'n'Cheese snot and then eat it? :|

Love the chapter <3
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    That fire starting the latest chapter (and the ladies seemingly starting a cat fight as a result of said fire) was hilarious. Also was laughing at the bag wearing fool walking through the shot of the contestants starting the challenge and the awkward post challenge lunch with Zolnax & the winners from house 2.

I laughed when I saw THREE of the, putting out the fire. It was too good. And all the cat fights are funny. There’s a doozy coming up!

Omg...those bag people are all over Sulani. I don’t know how to shut it off from the eco pack. 🙄🙄🙄 But it’ll be funny for next chapter. Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg