March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    That wishing well should get the name changed to wishing ill :D
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    That wishing well should get the name changed to wishing ill :D

Clever...and you're right! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SalisaSalisa Posts: 108 Member
    I loooove ISBI's and will start reading yours asap! You have quite a few chapters so it might take me a bit to catch up. I hope you're still updating this puppy. <3
    Salisa wrote: »
    I loooove ISBI's and will start reading yours asap! You have quite a few chapters so it might take me a bit to catch up. I hope you're still updating this puppy. <3

I'm on a break because of my newest story, but I will continue it. I love it! I have A LOT of screenshots left to use. It's a fun story...hope you like it!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I have lots to read until then! ^^
    Salisa wrote: »
    I have lots to read until then! ^^

Looking forward to reading yours! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I jumped in and got started on gen 1!
    Divan is such a cool name. I randomize so much and end up with the most boring, 'normal' names ever. Oh well.. maybe one day lol. I am also super jelly that he got a promotion on his first day! He must have been in a super good mood before he left for work? And speaking about being envious, how does one immediately click with such a cutie so quick?! Or so I thought until I continued to read. Ouch lol. I know I shouldn't think it's funny, but you know, twisted humor and all. Got to love the sudden development of a love connection, though ;) Their little family is super cute, and Hunter is such a good boy too. (Until he makes a mess anyway lol) Btw, I keep looking at Brianna, she's such a beauty.
    edited September 2016
    Chapter 2.9

Levi gets a text from Jaina-the-no-brainer.

Screenshot_900.jpg

(Like he’s going to date you again. You’re jailbait, sista!)

So exhausted from partying all night, the new young adult drops on the sofa in the bathroom. And Medusa doesn’t even realize he’s there!

(Poor boy can't smell a thing! Blecch!)

Screenshot_901.jpg

(Okay, Hunter, what is up with this new look?)

“What, Creator? I just don’t have my hair in a manbun. No difference.”

Screenshot_902.jpg

(You look like you should be on the cover of Brawny paper towels.)

“Is that a good thing?”

(Um...yeah! Sure...)

Smiling, he says, “Well, thank you, Creator! I don’t know why you’re being so nice to me today, but I’ll take it.”

Screenshot_903.jpg

(Well, I can see into the future, and let me say...you might be hit with a little sadness is all...)

“Huh?”

(Ah...just go to work, okay?)

“Fine.” Hunter wanders into work to find a new painting at the back of the bar.

Screenshot_907.jpg

“If that isn’t the ugliest, saddest, sorriest excuse for office decor I’ve ever seen in my entire tragic life, I...”

Screenshot_910.jpg

Feelings of sadness drip over Hunter like pelting raindrops in a thunderstorm.

Screenshot_908.jpg

(I SAID) Feelings of sadness drip over Hunter like pelting raindrops in a thunderstorm!

Screenshot_908.jpg

(Hunter! Why aren’t you sad? You’re not doing what the prompts are directing. That painting is supposed to make you upset!)

“I know, Creator, but whenever something bad happens to another person, including myself, it makes me happy!”

(**slaps head** Evil sims.)

“And since I’m in such a joyous mood, I think I’ll bother Buzzard.”

He walks over to Buzz Landgraab. “Hello, Buzzkill. I thought I smelled something putrid emanating from your workstation. How is the mundane paper pushing coming along?”

Screenshot_912.jpg

Buzz laughs evilly and says nothing.

Screenshot_915.jpg

“Rat got your tongue? Pity. I was hoping for a pithy retort. You’re no fun today.”

Screenshot_916.jpg

A new recruit slides up to Hunter and laughs with Buzz.

“What’s so funny, Max,” Hunter asks.

“Dude, I heard you were getting promoted today.”

Screenshot_919.jpg

“I am? Wow. A promotion! See, Buzzard, what happens when you work hard with the boss’ wife?” He twirls his goatee.

“Tell him what Ratfink is doing, Max,” Buzz says.

“Oh, yeah, like you’re going to be a thief.”

Hunter’s eyes light up like a kid on Christmas. “Really? Oh, boy. I can see the headlines now: Hunter the Incredible Steals $1 Million Dollar Diamond. News at 11.”

“Um, like naw...boss says you’re to steal all the homeless people’s money trays. Seems Mr. Sausages wants to clean up...I mean...clean OUT the streets.”

Screenshot_917.jpg

Buzz laughs even louder.

Hunter cracks his knuckles. “Well, a thief’s gotta start somewhere.”

(**howls with laughter**)

“Shut up, Creator.”

Screenshot_911.jpg

(What? I thought you weren’t fazed by this news.)

Grumbling, Hunter lays into the punching bag.

Screenshot_905.jpg

(Cheer up, Hunter. Maybe you can mug little old ladies next!)

“Creator, see this bag? It’s your face.”

POW!

(I love you, too, son.)

When Hunter gets home, news of his amazing rise to power flashes in pixels.

Screenshot_922.jpg

(Hey, hey! You’re getting a whole $4 raise! Let’s celebrate! You can now buy...er...a new toothbrush with your earnings. I’d say your plan to take over the world is almost funded in full!)

“Did you not hear me when I told you to shut up, Creator?”

(I tend to ignore you, so no.)

“Anyway, I don’t need Sausages and his pathetic crime organization to help me along. I’ve got this all under control.”

(You do, huh? You know it’s funny...I’m not worried. In the past, I’d freak out when you were little and you’d say stuff like this, but knowing you...well...there’s nothing to worry about.)

Hunter glares. “I’ll show you!” He taps on the computer and up flashes a box.

Screenshot_932.jpg

(So?)

“So...so there! Me and the Menacing Marauders are going on a stake out in Newcrest. The banks should all worry their large coffers off!”

(Hmm...from what I see here, all you'll be doing is fart and play video games. Sounds like your typical guys night out.)

Quickly, he changes the club parameters.

One by one, the organization meets, shaking hands and swapping henchman outfits.

“Everyone here?” Hunter asks. “Good. Now let’s get down to business.”

Screenshot_933.jpg

That is until Medusa walks in. “Hunter the Lecherous, why was I not notified that you were having a meeting? You know it’s strictly forbidden for you to have a guys night out!”

Screenshot_934.jpg

Max in the sunglasses says, “What’s up with the chick with the scary eyes, man?”

Screenshot_936.jpg

Hunter smiles nervously. “That would be my wife, so if you boys could take this in the basement, I’d be very...”

Medusa pulls Hunter aside. “Have them out in five minutes or you will be c*ock blocked for a month!”

(Man...that’s harsh, Hunter. Don’t say I didn’t warn you...)

Pulling at his collar, Hunter says, “Out! Now! Everyone to the door this instant!”

Grumbling, the Menacing Marauders are unceremoniously kicked out of the house.

(Way to go, Hunter the Wimp. I think the Newcrest banks are safe.)

“Creator?”

(Yes.)

“I hate you.”

(I’m starting to like your wife.)

Hunter cries in his bed, hiding behind his henchman glasses.

Screenshot_963.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I just binge read this to catch up LOL. One thing that I found funny was that I kept jumping between whether or not Hunter or Levi was my favorite throughout the generation. ;D I also really liked that you spent time on the Christmas part because I don't see the holidays celebrated in details like that very often.

Btw, Hunter's wife is awesome. ;D
    That makes me happy! I think you will like Levi more in the chapters ahead... :)

And I LOVE Medusa!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Medusa is brilliant! So funny...
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Poor Hunter, it seems Medusa knows how to manipulate him :D
    Poor Hunter, it seems Medusa knows how to manipulate him :D

Oh yes...that's her main job...but Hunter will get by!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    @pammiechick I would like to inform you that you have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! http://tarairis94.blogspot.com/2016/09/sunshine-blogger-award.html
    Awesome @TaraIris94 ! Thank you so much! What an honor!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    YAY! I've been missing this story! Thanks for the awesome update Pammie <3 Loved it :blush: And this is my impersonation of Hunter laying in bed in his henchmen glasses LOL B) bwahahahaha My favorite line in the whole story!
    edited September 2016
    nessanewby wrote: »
    YAY! I've been missing this story! Thanks for the awesome update Pammie <3 Loved it :blush: And this is my impersonation of Hunter laying in bed in his henchmen glasses LOL B) bwahahahaha My favorite line in the whole story!

Lol! Great impersonation! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    edited September 2017
    Deleted question - whoops! Wrong section! But wish this story would be updated again :)
    Deleted question - whoops! Wrong section! But wish this story would be updated again :)

I do too...I just don't have time...sigh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    This has been a fantastic read! Loved every minute!
    Shadami wrote: »
    This has been a fantastic read! Loved every minute!

Wow! I wonder how you found this!

Thank you! So much fun to write. Unfortunately, my time has been drawn to my other stories: Day & Knight and Tribe Wahine. Might resume later on though.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I just discover the isbi challenge a few days ago. I'm a fairly new sims player, so since I'm bedridden from surgery I spent my recovery week reading the isbi challenges that were linked in the thread that caught my attention. :3
    Hey, guys!

I'm now putting this story on WordPress. I'll be updating it every day and continuing this story as it's easier for me atm. Once I catch up, I'll update weekly.

Don't worry, I'm not abandoning my other stories but until I get a better schedule, they'll be on hold for about a month.

9TV7FO3.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, guys!

Hope all is going well with you! <3

Let's see what Divan gets into today.

SKnIbBZ.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Thanks for the story <3
    I like the eternal discussion between you (the Creator) and Divan. It is funny :joy:
    I think there is a great deal of survivability in the creative energy, so I hope you will continue your good work in entertaining your readers <3