Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Shayne & Ember are glad they don't have a demon baby like Tempest. They already have more than enough trouble raising regular kids. :D
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Shayne & Ember are glad they don't have a demon baby like Tempest. They already have more than enough trouble raising regular kids. :D

You got that right! Adding a demon child into the mix? YIPES!!! Burton, though, can handle anything! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    A chapter!

YES!

Finally found some time to update this.

Enjoy the crazy!

3mLgAzc.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So many
    butlers and nanny's and still everyone is failing all around! Is there trouble in paradise or are those two okay!? One more little one then of to get fixed! :D
    Great chapter! :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2021
    Yeah!~ Another chapter - will read this later today :)
    The kids are so cute. But the traits! Holy! Poor Ember, hard at work all day, and it looks like she had a bad day at work, too, then comes home, and none of her butlers, or nannies are doing anything. lol Why does she have to do everything? lol Samara is a wild beast of energy. Luckily Shayne is in the military and can keep up with her. And that Tori knows how to wrap her Daddy around her little finger. Oh these two! They are Daddy’s little girls for sure. And, yep, Ember is preggers again. Pregnancy just does not agree with her. lol Maybe Ember thinks that Shayne isn’t there all the time because they work different shifts. He seemed to be there a lot as far as I could tell. And he still loves Ember even though she is moody, stinky and not a very good mother. Ahhh…this family…lol
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    haswh wrote: »
    So many
    butlers and nanny's and still everyone is failing all around! Is there trouble in paradise or are those two okay!? One more little one then of to get fixed! :D
    Great chapter! :)

Yep!
    She just had to have another child! Lololol

Thank you!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Yeah!~ Another chapter - will read this later today :)
    The kids are so cute. But the traits! Holy! Poor Ember, hard at work all day, and it looks like she had a bad day at work, too, then comes home, and none of her butlers, or nannies are doing anything. lol Why does she have to do everything? lol Samara is a wild beast of energy. Luckily Shayne is in the military and can keep up with her. And that Tori knows how to wrap her Daddy around her little finger. Oh these two! They are Daddy’s little girls for sure. And, yep, Ember is preggers again. Pregnancy just does not agree with her. lol Maybe Ember thinks that Shayne isn’t there all the time because they work different shifts. He seemed to be there a lot as far as I could tell. And he still loves Ember even though she is moody, stinky and not a very good mother. Ahhh…this family…lol

😜😜😜
    Lol!

Shayne is so good with the kids. If he’s home usually they’re taken care of. He got better as the kids grew up on attending them and not going to the slopes all the time.

Ember is exhausted all the time. No more babies! Hope it’s not twins!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Sorry I've been so late with this! RL is getting in the way, but I'm definitely dedicated to this story, so yay! Here's an update:

1kKD0fv.png

@MonaSolstraale and @AudreyFld Your sims are featured in today's chapter!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited May 2021
    @pammiechick - Glad this is back. Love seeing Shayne and Ember together :)
    And for once, Ember is happy to have a baby boy! Ahhh….how sweet. And then in comes clueless Shayne. lol The guy is cute, but sometimes…hehehe And then they visit Mike…oh, Mike was feeling a bit of the old flames surface there…and..they .literally did with a backyard fire. Was Shayne secretly hoping that Mike’s house would burn to the ground and they would have to move to another world? Nahh….Shayne isn’t like that at all…lol…as he just stands there watching the bar-b-q burn. Maybe he thought it was supposed be something flambed on the grill. hehhe All is well with the world, though, as Ember calls the fire department.
    @pammiechick - Glad this is back. Love seeing Shayne and Ember together :)
    And for once, Ember is happy to have a baby boy! Ahhh….how sweet. And then in comes clueless Shayne. lol The guy is cute, but sometimes…hehehe And then they visit Mike…oh, Mike was feeling a bit of the old flames surface there…and..they .literally did with a backyard fire. Was Shayne secretly hoping that Mike’s house would burn to the ground and they would have to move to another world? Nahh….Shayne isn’t like that at all…lol…as he just stands there watching the bar-b-q burn. Maybe he thought it was supposed be something flambed on the grill. hehhe All is well with the world, though, as Ember calls the fire department.

Lol! I wasn't sure...
    It SEEMED like Shayne was super happy all through the fire when everyone else was upset. This isn't like Shayne BUT he knows very well that Mike was an REAL contestant and had Ember's heart at one time...SO... **cough**

Or...he was hoping for a bar-b-que and just isn't upset by anything. Maybe in a HUGE great mood because he just had a son??? Not sure...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    A mini Drake! 😱 yikes!

I loved the update! Shayne was his normal clueless happy self. :joy:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    A mini Drake! 😱 yikes!

I loved the update! Shayne was his normal clueless happy self. :joy:

He’s definitely Mini Drake. 😝😝😝

And At least Shaynes happy...probably the only way to survive in this fam! 😜

And thank you! Glad you liked it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Nice to see a chapter! :)
    Shane as clueless as always! And now a baby boy! Looking forward to seeing who the heir will be! I know it's a way off but...
    So the other men are happy that is good to see! Bummer about the fire but at lest Ember called the fire dept.
    Nice to see a chapter! :)
    Shane as clueless as always! And now a baby boy! Looking forward to seeing who the heir will be! I know it's a way off but...
    So the other men are happy that is good to see! Bummer about the fire but at lest Ember called the fire dept.

Shayne! He cracks me up!
    Ember and Shayne are checking up on all the men so Michael will be one we peek in on...not sure if it’s next chapter but soon!

And yes...I can’t wait on the new heir pick but it’s a ways...there’s 15 chapters for each gen...15 bachelor and 15 for the gen...so chapter 4.30 will be the last one.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Sorry I've been away for so long but with being vaccinated, hubby and I have been vacationing a lot!

Hoping to get back to all my stories soon.

Here's an update on this crazy gen!

8JrH4iL.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick - Hope you are having a great vacation, and hope things are going well for you. Have a great day/night :)
    Yeah! It's back. Poor Shayne...can we get him the reward where he doesn't have to go pee so much? lol Well, everyone is juiced. And Jake is just not nice to Shayne. And Ember does have some lingering thoughts about him...but maybe not after she saw all the drunkenness that was going around. Ember...Jake was not your guy...Shayne is...as he thinks of woohoo'ing with you in a pod. lol And Michael,,,oh my gosh...he is juiced, too! And why isn't he living in Brindleton Bay with his love for animals? He married a spellcaster who doesn't really want Michael's old flame visiting. Eeek! Get out of there Ember.

Hope you and hubby are fine with the COVID shot. Glad this is back, I have missed it. Cheers to craziness!
    So happy to see you back! :) I am also happy you can vacation again and have been taking time to relax and enjoy life! :)
    Being in the area seems to be Sims are juiced a lot! So funny! :D That little girl was adorable but her hair was unique. It was nice to see the men she could have had both doing well! :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Glad to see this back as well as happy for your ability to vacation again.
    Laughing at Shayne having a bladder smaller than each of his kids' bladders.
    edited July 2021
    @pammiechick - Hope you are having a great vacation, and hope things are going well for you. Have a great day/night :)
    Yeah! It's back. Poor Shayne...can we get him the reward where he doesn't have to go pee so much? lol Well, everyone is juiced. And Jake is just not nice to Shayne. And Ember does have some lingering thoughts about him...but maybe not after she saw all the drunkenness that was going around. Ember...Jake was not your guy...Shayne is...as he thinks of woohoo'ing with you in a pod. lol And Michael,,,oh my gosh...he is juiced, too! And why isn't he living in Brindleton Bay with his love for animals? He married a spellcaster who doesn't really want Michael's old flame visiting. Eeek! Get out of there Ember.

Hope you and hubby are fine with the COVID shot. Glad this is back, I have missed it. Cheers to craziness!

Shayne…so oblivious.
    Until…drunk Jake smacks him with some smack talk! 😛

Ember–well, she had a lot of feels throughout the bachelorette but in the end, it’s Shayne who really makes her swoon. 😉

Michael married a woman who was living in Evergreen Harbor. For ease (for me), I didn’t move anyone, just relocated the guys and “married them”. They had children on their own as I played Ember/Shayne. (I have MCCC which allows for story progression.) I like how it turned out tho! Kind of like RL. You have to make compromises for the ones you love. Michael is so sweet, he’d go anywhere for love!

Hubby got sick with the shot. Lol! But all are well!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So happy to see you back! :) I am also happy you can vacation again and have been taking time to relax and enjoy life! :)
    Being in the area seems to be Sims are juiced a lot! So funny! :D That little girl was adorable but her hair was unique. It was nice to see the men she could have had both doing well! :)

Thank you!!!
    Yeah...I think Zolnax made the juiced community vote. Ha! Leave it to him...I'd forgotten until I went back there.

That hairstyle should NOT be for kids!

All the men are doing fabulously! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Glad to see this back as well as happy for your ability to vacation again.
    Laughing at Shayne having a bladder smaller than each of his kids' bladders.

Thanks!!! :smiley:
    Shayne...omg! It must be a hidden trait--tiny bladder. Idk... :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Here's another chapter!

WNGwwrx.png

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Great chapter!
    Ah the swimming through the floor glitch - I mean spell ;) it's always hilarious.

I love that Bealzie is world dominator now :D

Ember and Shayne's perfect abs :o
    @pammiechick - Yeah! Another chapter! Love it!
    Oh gosh they go and visit Drake, Bealzie and their strange child. Ember just thinks they are all funny. And then we find out that Bealzie is actually Shayne's boss. Oh gosh! Well, at least she is going to recommend Shayne for a promo. Drake gets a little paranoid over Shayne's visit. Look Drake, he has Ember, he doesn't want anyone else. And the swimming glitch is funny as Ember swam all the way home...and it must have done something to her because...wham...she and Shayne had some fun! lol No wonder Shayne is always smiling! lol
    Great chapter!
    Ah the swimming through the floor glitch - I mean spell ;) it's always hilarious.

I love that Bealzie is world dominator now :D

Ember and Shayne's perfect abs :o

Hee hee!
    When I saw the glitch…I was shocked. I didn’t even know about it. But…it’s a spell…yeah…

Bealzie is the perfect person to take over world dictator duties. 😝😝😝

And I don’t know why Ember and Shayne are so buff. Ember is a chef! 🧐🧐🧐
    iTvMKZ8.jpg