Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Oh my days this is hilarious xD The shot of Divian headfirst in shrubbery had me rolling on the floor XD
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Oh my days this is hilarious xD The shot of Divian headfirst in shrubbery had me rolling on the floor XD

@Julyvee94 Lol! When I saw him like that I about died of laughter myself! Can't make this stuff up! I'm excited for the trouble they'll get into at Windenburg!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 1.7

So Divan gets this crazy idea to have a successful lineage which means the impossible.

Screenshot_171.jpg

(How do you suppose you will help with homework when your children NEVER do it?)

“That’s not up to me, Creator. You’re the genius. YOU figure it out.” Then he wanders off to the gym and instead of working out, he plays Maniac Matchums on the game pad.

Screenshot_168.jpg

Huh boy. Well the only thing I can think of is to get the kids focused and maybe they’ll WANT to do their homework. So I plop in a few focusing lamps in the kitchen where the kids tend to congregate.

Little do Levi and Lindsey know what I’m up to and wham!

Insta-focus.

They hug each other oblivious to my powers. Heh...heh...

Screenshot_173.jpg

“Gosh, Lindsey, what’s that orange thing in your hand?” Levi asks.

“Homework, dummy. We’re supposed to do it every day.”

“But why?”

She scratches her head. “I dunno, but I have this weird urge to do it.”

Screenshot_174.jpg

(Muahahaahaaa!)

Screenshot_175.jpg

Unfortunately, Levi is unfazed by my evil plans and he happily marches past his sister, dutifully doing her homework.

“Glad I don’t have THAT urge,” he mumbles.

Screenshot_176.jpg

Meanwhile, I left Divan to his own devices too long and he plays himself to the point of exhaustion in that plum gaming pad.

(Geesh, Divan! Don’t you know when to quit?)

“Must...get...all...matches....”

Screenshot_169.jpg

(Come on! It’s time to go home. You’re energy meter is beet red. I’m TIRED of you failing all the time.)

“You think YOU’RE tired...”

And...

Fail.

Screenshot_170.jpg

(Huh boy. How many times has Divan faceplanted in this legacy so far? Too many to count. Urgh!)

After our TH sleeps a bit, he finally drags himself home.

Screenshot_172.jpg
    But instead of heading to his room, he takes a nap on the couch.

(Didn’t I SPECIFICALLY tell you to go to your bed?)

Only snores answer my question.

(He never listens to me.)

Screenshot_177.jpg

All is nice and quiet. Divan is asleep on the couch. The twins are tucked in their beds. Kaila is quietly snoring in her bed and Hunter is...Hunter is...

Dagnabbit. Hunter is talking to his pet Skellybear.

Screenshot_180.jpg

“I am Hunter the Invincible and you, my poor insignificant skellybear are one of my minions. Muahahahaaa!”

Screenshot_181.jpg

(Uh oh...the poor child is sounding a bit like me....I think I LIKE HIM!)

But then he ruins my delusions of making him the next TH by staying up ALL night playing on the monkey bars.

Screenshot_179.jpg

But he does help out by mopping up the floors in the wee hours of the early morning (even though his energy meter is blood red.)

Screenshot_182.jpg

Aww...look at his poor face.

Screenshot_183.jpg

(You MUST go to bed, HUNTER!)

But, of course, the little tyke can’t hear me.

(Yes, Hunter. It’s called a bed. You use it to go to sleep.)

He doesn’t understand. It’s a newfangled object to him.

Screenshot_184.jpg

(See? Your sister is using it properly.)

Screenshot_185.jpg

(And your brother.)

Screenshot_186.jpg

(NOW GO TO BED!)

I must have gotten through to him somehow because he quickly jumps under the covers and shivers then drifts off to sleep.

Screenshot_187.jpg

Muahahahaaa...
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Lol, Hunter please xD
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It was great to read before going to work <3 Poor Hunter, lol :D I think he is very similar to his father :D
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    I love this story, at first i thought that an ISBI challenge would be boring but actually it's really funny. Love the narrator voice!
    I love this story, at first i thought that an ISBI challenge would be boring but actually it's really funny. Love the narrator voice!

I've always loved ISBI stories because of the interaction between the TH and the creator. So much fun to write! I'm glad you're enjoying it! It's my favorite to play because I just sit back and watch these sims do plum stuff!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 1.8

It was time for Divan to step it up at work.

(Let’s see you use that gun for something, Divan!)

“Alright, Creator. I think I see the perfect subject at the desk.”

Screenshot_191.jpg

The woman looks at him with a dull stare. “What do YOU want now?”

“Just this,” he says back, then whips out his ray gun and blasts her!

Screenshot_189.jpg

Numbers and equations drift around her head.

(Cool effect, Divan!)

“Thanks, I try,” Divan says with a smug smirk.

Screenshot_192.jpg

She plugs her fingers in her ears then blows a kiss at Divan!

Screenshot_190.jpg

He waves, all charming like.

Screenshot_188.jpg

(Um, Divan? You have a wife and kids at home. Get control of yourself!)

“I have the power!” he cries, lifting his hands in the air.

(Huh boy. I’ve created a monster!)

Screenshot_196.jpg

Well, at least he got a promotion...

And then he starts blasting every female in his office.

(DIVAN! Stop! This is sexual harassment!)

But he doesn’t listen. Sigh.

Screenshot_194.jpg

Meanwhile, the chip off the old block (namely, Hunter) is asking his mom about his homework.

“So, how does this sound, Mommy, for the opening of my essay, How I Will Rule the World One Day? Ahem...Dear pitiful, lowly teacher. I, Hunter the Immortal, will allow you to view the genius behind my ultimate rise to power of the future world. Hence, by permitting you access to the abundance of my brain, I will need you to sign this contract, allowing me full access to your computer with regards to homework answers, tests, and my fellow students’ parents’ credit card and/or social security numbers.” He flashes her his million simoleon grin. “Great, huh?”

Screenshot_197.jpg

His mother is speechless.

Screenshot_198.jpg

He hops off the couch and peers up at her. “Guess that answers my question! Brilliant is too low of a word for this masterpiece. Bet you’re thanking the Creator for the chance to be the mother of such magnificence.”

Screenshot_200.jpg

Instantly, Kaila races to the computer to look up as many child psychologist’s phone numbers as she could.

(Can’t say that I blame her one bit!)

But gets bored and decides to play Ultimate Soccer. Family first, huh, Kaila?

Screenshot_201.jpg

Next, she watches one of her many soap operas. This episode is of a poor wretched lunatic in a psychiatric ward. They were zapping him silly. Kaila can almost see Hunter as the lead character. It makes her shudder.

Screenshot_203.jpg

She shakes her head. “What am I thinking,” she laughs. “Hunter is just going through a phase. He’ll grow out of it.”

(We can only hope!)

Screenshot_204.jpg

In the meantime, his scientific father is working away in the lab.

Screenshot_208.jpg

“No, Krod, not there! The mind control unit goes on the INSIDE! Do I have to come over there and do it myself?”

Screenshot_207.jpg

(Mind control? What are you up to, Divan?)

Divan winces. “Get out of my head, Creator. I don’t have time for your plum. I’m knee deep in this project and if I don’t get it accomplished, I’ll never rise to power... I mean get a promotion.”

Screenshot_209.jpg

(Have you been talking to your son?)

“No comment.”

(You know I won’t allow world domination. Right?)

But he ignores me and works until he drags himself home.

Once he arrives, there’s a notification that Hunter aged up!

Screenshot_210.jpg

And the boy got the serial romantic trait just like his good old dad. Thank goodness he didn’t get the evil trait like he wished. Just the goofy trait. Not sure which will be worse. Hmm...

But his family forgot his birthday. How sad!

Screenshot_211.jpg

Here he is fresh out of CAS. He is a great combination of Kaila and Divan.

Screenshot_214.jpg

Screenshot_213.jpg

He spends the rest of the morning in bed. I decide his room is too babyish for him.

Screenshot_212.jpg

After I put down a nice teen room, Hunter heads directly to troll the forums. Yeesh! Why is this boy determined to be evil?

Unfortunately, he leaves all his laundry on the floor. Sigh.

Screenshot_216.jpg

And that’s where he stays for the rest of the night. Typical teen.

Screenshot_215.jpg

“I wonder if there’s a super villain costume on sale?”

(Oh dear. It’s worse than I thought...)

So, he spends the rest of his time learning to hack.

Screenshot_219.jpg

(Am I surprised? Um...no.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Lol, Oh Hunter, you have much to learn before world domination
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    This story always makes me laugh so much! Sometimes you just need funny!
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I love the career of a scientist. They are the funniest to watch. Funny crazy chapter more please ;)
    Hey, all! Just wanted to announce that Divan actually won in a King and Queen competition brought to you by @Zita1966z ! If you want to follow it, you can HERE.

Here's my prize! Divan will be showing his cheeky self in more comps on that thread. Ha!

Divan%20King.jpg

I will be updating this story today also! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Lol, I love Hunter, he's nuts. He just slightly reminds me of Hagen in the Amazon legacy, but more evil and crazy.
  • ginnymalfoy22ginnymalfoy22 Posts: 404 Member
    Finally got around to reading your ISBI, I'm really enjoying it! Looking forward to more!
    edited December 2015
    @ginnymalfoy22 Thank you! I'm hoping to update soon!

And in another surprise, Divan won the second challenge in the King Queen competition! If you want to follow it, you can HERE.

1divan.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 1.9

To get the family’s mind off of total world domination, I make a suggestion.

(Divan, there’s a new Christmas park opening today. You’ve got a three-day weekend. It’s time to get the fam out of the house. They’re turning into...well...nerds.)

“Egad!” Divan curses.

Instantly, he hurries all of them out the door and arrives at Christmas Town.

Screenshot_221.jpg

Kaila does what any average Sim-wife would do.

SHOP!

Screenshot_222.jpg

She got Divan a sweater, too.

(You don’t look very diabolical in that outfit, Divan! **snicker**)

“Was that an annoying mosquito in my ear?” Divan asks, walking into a store.

(Whatever. You know I’m right.)

Screenshot_223.jpg

Hunter saunters into a game room and his eyes get all glassy. He mumbles, “Pink. Girl. Pretty.”

(That’s not a girl. That’s Vicki and she’s old enough to be your mom!)

But Hunter can’t hear me yet. (Yes, I’ve decided to choose him as heir since he’s bent on being evil and taking over Willow Creek. I need to take control!)

Screenshot_225.jpg

Here, Hunter shows his new friend a simtube video of How to Earn a Million Simoleons Using Threats by thebrothersfiendish. “So, you want to be my sidekick?”

(**smacks head**)

Screenshot_224.jpg

“Hey, little buddy, how about you come with me?” Hunter says to a boy mannequin. “I have the perfect job for you.”

Screenshot_228.jpg

“You see, you just dance like this and all the girls will come flocking to you!” Hunter explains, dancing in front of the immobile statue. “Then you can grab ‘em and hide them in my lair while I write the ransom note.”

Screenshot_229.jpg

“Dude,” a teen whispers to Hunter. “You know it’s not real. Right?”

“Go away, you peon,” Hunter huffs. “I’m working.”

The teen laughs. “On what? Your ticket to the funny farm?”

Hunter rolls his eyes. “Underling. For your information, my schemes definitely are not funny and have nothing to do with barnyard animals.”

Screenshot_230.jpg

The teen just shakes his head, throwing up his arms.

(Well, I guess Hunter isn’t going to be making many friends.)

Satisfied that he’s recruited a few minions, Hunter goes to the bar and orders a bowl of cereal.

Screenshot_232.jpg

“I wonder if Darth Vader likes a nice bowl of Fruit Bloopies,” Hunter muses. “Evil super villains must get sustenance, too.”
    While Hunter is thinking about the kind of food Doctor Doom might eat for lunch, a cute teen girl who is working at the bar waves at him and says, “Call me, ‘kay?”

Screenshot_234.jpg

But he’s too busy chatting up the little girl next to him. “So that’s how I’m going to conquer Willow Creek. Are you in?”

“Just call me Munchkin Minion,” the girl says, grinning. “Now I want that thousand dollars all in quarters. I’ve got a hot date with a video game at the arcade room in five.”

Screenshot_235.jpg

Meanwhile, Kaila is setting one of the buildings on fire.

**slams head on desk**

Screenshot_238.jpg

To avoid total annihilation of this family, I whisk them home.

“Hey, Creator, what’s the deal?” Divan asks. “I thought you were going to let us have some fun at Christmas town?”

(If I let your family have their way, there wouldn’t be anything left of Christmas town. Now Kaila needs you. Her hand is swollen from the fire.)

“Fire?”

(Nevermind.)

So, Divan shrugs and makes his family some omelets. Sitting at the counter, Divan asks, “How do you like it, my little chipmunk?”

Screenshot_241.jpg

“It’s the biggest omelet I’ve ever seen!”

Divan shoots her a kiss.

Screenshot_242.jpg

“No, THIS is the biggest omelet you’ve ever seen.” He pumps his bicep like a body builder.

“Ooooh,” Kaila squeals. “Me likey!”

(Really?)

Screenshot_244.jpg

“Take that, Creator. She likey!”

(Um...I think I’m going to barf.)

Screenshot_245.jpg

Meanwhile, Hunter is doing the same thing, only he’s texting that teen girl he met earlier. On the toilet!

(Ugh!)

Screenshot_247.jpg

This family can’t get any weirder.

“I wonder if The Green Goblin takes green poops,” Hunter says, smiling.

Screenshot_248.jpg

Well, maybe it can.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    LOL :D Divan is funny as always :D I see his son is so much into his dad :D
    I'm happy that Kaila stayed healthy... It would be too sad if something wrong would happen her.
  • ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Awesome chapter @pammiechick
    Thank you @Elesmera !

@roseinblack69 I loved that look Kaila gave with all that fire. Ha! But yeah...no accidents on my watch! At least I hope not. When you can't control them,it's scary!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    With Hunter as the heir, the next generation is going to be crazy. >:)
    With Hunter as the heir, the next generation is going to be crazy. >:)

You know it!!! He will be moving into a super villain lair...muahahahaaaa! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg