Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    That was a fun chapter! When this happened I laughed out loud!
    Zion waves his arms and says, “Duuuuude, why does your husband have that weird mustache? Please make him shave it off.”
    Thanks! :)

Lol!!!!
    Zion was channeling you in that moment. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I kind of thought so! :joy:
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Oh wow! A chapter on the newlyweds already! Woot!
    Shayne – what the heck are you doing? Woohoo with your loved one, get her preggers and then leave for days on end to go snowboarding? Oh my gosh, Shayne…that is horrible. I’m sorry, but I about peed myself laughing at his antics on the slope. But I guess it’s okay with Ember as Shayne comes back and becomes her private dancer. Shayne, all I can say is be attentive to Ember. She is so beautiful and loving. Love her more than you love the outdoors…please! So, then Shayne meets the in-laws and things aren’t as bad as I thought they would be. Her mother and father both approved! Bu her brother, Zion, suggesting that Shayne shave off that mustache? Geez…do you know long it took for him to grow that? Never! lol And what’s this? Messiah gives Burton a rather romantic gift…oh…maybe a match made here indeed. And then all the other contestants. The house that Ember and Shayne are living in is HUGE! Gosh…they might have to use walkie-talkies to keep in touch! hehehe. Loved this chapter!
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Oh wow! A chapter on the newlyweds already! Woot!
    Shayne – what the heck are you doing? Woohoo with your loved one, get her preggers and then leave for days on end to go snowboarding? Oh my gosh, Shayne…that is horrible. I’m sorry, but I about peed myself laughing at his antics on the slope. But I guess it’s okay with Ember as Shayne comes back and becomes her private dancer. Shayne, all I can say is be attentive to Ember. She is so beautiful and loving. Love her more than you love the outdoors…please! So, then Shayne meets the in-laws and things aren’t as bad as I thought they would be. Her mother and father both approved! Bu her brother, Zion, suggesting that Shayne shave off that mustache? Geez…do you know long it took for him to grow that? Never! lol And what’s this? Messiah gives Burton a rather romantic gift…oh…maybe a match made here indeed. And then all the other contestants. The house that Ember and Shayne are living in is HUGE! Gosh…they might have to use walkie-talkies to keep in touch! hehehe. Loved this chapter!

LOL!!!! ;)
    Your mild mannered Shayne is turning out to be a hilarious handful! ;) I really thought this gen might be a bit boring and tame next to the last three, but I was wrong! ISBI's are always crazy!

Shayne actually settles down a bit (although he will take off for the slopes from time to time). I think having kids settles him donw. He feels a sense of responsibility to them! ;)

Yeah, Zion should never suggest to shave off that mustache. Shayne's got it shaved up just right! ;)

The house is big but it's not as huge as the mansion they were in for the bachelorette part, so it doesn't seem that big to me for some reason (and it's definitely not as HUGE as Zolnax's home. That was a monster!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's an update!

What is Shayne up to now????

N09P711.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Yes, a new chapter
    Ember really takes after her mother when it comes to child raising. :D Perhaps she will have Shayne carry baby number 2,
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Yes, a new chapter
    Ember really takes after her mother when it comes to child raising. :D Perhaps she will have Shayne carry baby number 2,

OMG!!!
    That would be HILARIOUS!!!

But she doesn't have access to Sixam's implantation mechanisms. If she was in the scientist career, she'd probably employ that method...she's going to be upset she didn't think of that!!! lol!😜 You would have been a much better Creator for her. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I thought that Ember would
    be a better Mother but I guess Shane will pick up the slack, when he's not off skiing ect! Money, money, money! They are now good to go!
    :)
    I thought that Ember would
    be a better Mother but I guess Shane will pick up the slack, when he's not off skiing ect! Money, money, money! They are now good to go!
    :)

Yeah...
    Ember just doesn’t take to parenting. I can control her and she still doesn’t really want to help out. Shayne adores the kids! Love that money tree perk!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Woot! New chapter!
    Oh that Shane…he does love those slopes…but seriously, Shayne, you have a preggers wife at home, you need to attend to her. Well, at least he’s attending to his new baby girl, Tori. But, Ember…not so much. I really would have thought that Ember would love on her new baby. Who knows, maybe she will make Shayne have the baby next time! lol Then he won’t be spending all his time on the slopes, that’s for sure! hehehe
    Woot! New chapter!
    Oh that Shane…he does love those slopes…but seriously, Shayne, you have a preggers wife at home, you need to attend to her. Well, at least he’s attending to his new baby girl, Tori. But, Ember…not so much. I really would have thought that Ember would love on her new baby. Who knows, maybe she will make Shayne have the baby next time! lol Then he won’t be spending all his time on the slopes, that’s for sure! hehehe

ROFL!!
    I wish I would have had the idea of June "helping" with Shayne getting preggers BUT we're all done with kiddos (in my game atm) so that didn't happen. UGH! Ember would have loved giving over those duties to Shayne and to be honest, I don't think Shayne would have minded!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's Monday and time for an update.

How's Ember doing as a mother?

You guessed it. UGH!

2eWNALD.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I sure hope Ember gets her act together soon. Shane needs to stop playing and focus on his family a bit more. These two are so different but I guess happy. :)
    I sure hope Ember gets her act together soon. Shane needs to stop playing and focus on his family a bit more. These two are so different but I guess happy. :)

Well...they’re working on things. Their kids are going to have to be independent and resourceful that’s for sure! 😜😜😜
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Ember's kid(s) will have to go through therapy over the lack of proper parenting Ember will have for them, then again, considering Ember's parent it's not surprising that Ember isn't mother of the year.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Ember's kid(s) will have to go through therapy over the lack of proper parenting Ember will have for them, then again, considering Ember's parent it's not surprising that Ember isn't mother of the year.

Yeah...it shouldn't be a shock for us that Ember doesn't know how to parent. What kind of legacy is she giving to the next gen? EEK!

Hopefully, their role as parents will get better as time rolls on?

Oh who am I kidding. :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh those two! Pfft!
    Oh my gosh! Tori is such a cutie patootie and why Ember doesn't want to look after her is a shame. But then, her own mother was neglectful, so Ember definitely needs parenting skills. Maybe reading some parenting books would help. Or not? lol Meanwhile, Shayne is off on the slopes with not a care in the world (Shame on you Shayne for neglecting your wife and dear, dear, daughter). However, he certainly has a way with Ember, especially when he mentions "hottub" hehehe You are sly, Shayne, very sly. But Ember does perk up when she meets her boasting aunt, and then, realizes that maybe Tori is not so bad after all. YES! But, there is still tension, and they head off for a little getaway, and of course, Shayne settles any worries that Ember may have with a ...um...relaxing time in the onsen. lol But, thank goodness she is not expecting, because, really she has enough problems managing with one. Plus, who know what would happen if she has twins or triplets! EEK! Calling Shayne now to tell him to "step up" with helping Ember. Great chapter :)
    Oh those two! Pfft!
    Oh my gosh! Tori is such a cutie patootie and why Ember doesn't want to look after her is a shame. But then, her own mother was neglectful, so Ember definitely needs parenting skills. Maybe reading some parenting books would help. Or not? lol Meanwhile, Shayne is off on the slopes with not a care in the world (Shame on you Shayne for neglecting your wife and dear, dear, daughter). However, he certainly has a way with Ember, especially when he mentions "hottub" hehehe You are sly, Shayne, very sly. But Ember does perk up when she meets her boasting aunt, and then, realizes that maybe Tori is not so bad after all. YES! But, there is still tension, and they head off for a little getaway, and of course, Shayne settles any worries that Ember may have with a ...um...relaxing time in the onsen. lol But, thank goodness she is not expecting, because, really she has enough problems managing with one. Plus, who know what would happen if she has twins or triplets! EEK! Calling Shayne now to tell him to "step up" with helping Ember. Great chapter :)

Thank you!!!
    Omg...Ember has been such a disappointing mother! If I tell her to take care of Tori she just really lets me down. I'm not sure if there's a hidden trait somewhere but she's got it from June!

Shayne adores helping out but the slopes call to him just a little too often. I've hired a nanny AND the family butler to help out. AND we'll see in a future chapter, Ember's old nanny she was raised with comes over a lot to help out too! So many people to enable this couple in NOT parenting their children? Hee hee!

Shayne is a great hubby. He knows how to take the tension out of Ember's life. And yes...it's usually in some form of water. ;) Or cave, maybe?

Ember doesn't need another child. At least not now, but we'll see if she abides by my thoughts!

And Shayne's Creator is calling on him to step it up with his family! We'll see if he does. :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's time for another CRAZY chapter!

And we get to check up on Burton! :smiley:

HlI8JY3.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yeah! Another chapter! And a glowing child is featured! I wonder who this is?
    I actually love Ember and Shayne together. They are crazy! lol So, after one time and not being pregnant, they keep at it, and then Ember is preggers, and Shayne has come down with some type of sickness. That’s what too much woohoo’ing will do to you. Well, at least Ember is happy about being preggers, and, of course, so is Shayne. The visit to Messiah and Burton’s haunted house is so cute, and they called their child Tempest! I actually have a real life story about this name, and, yes, for those doubters, it does exist in baby name books. Oh that Shayne just can’t get enough of his wife…and I laughed when I saw that the Creator ‘punished’ Shayne for talking about the Creator invading their lives. lol And then Shayne heads to buy more ski equipment…geez! Tori is a sweet angel and keeps herself occupied. Yeah for Shayne getting a promo and being a great Dad reading a bedtime story to Tori. Ahhh….and another little girl – Samara with red hair! lol And Shayne is the doting Dad for his new daughter. Okay, now be a good Dad and put your other daughter to bed! lol So, let’s see, two butlers, two nannies, two maids, the former nanny. It takes a lot to run this household.

(A little true story about the name Tempest – When I was preggers with my daughter, everyone told me I was going to have a boy; well, when she was born, obviously she was a girl, so we had picked out a name for a boy, but no name for a girl. My best friend had a little spoon and fork set engraved with the initials TJ, and so we kept the initials to find a name for my daughter. Well, wouldn’t you know it, when we were looking through the “T’s, in the baby name book, there is Tempest, and it certainly sounded like a great name Tempest Smith! lol However, we went with another name instead, Tamara.)
    Yeah! Another chapter! And a glowing child is featured! I wonder who this is?
    I actually love Ember and Shayne together. They are crazy! lol So, after one time and not being pregnant, they keep at it, and then Ember is preggers, and Shayne has come down with some type of sickness. That’s what too much woohoo’ing will do to you. Well, at least Ember is happy about being preggers, and, of course, so is Shayne. The visit to Messiah and Burton’s haunted house is so cute, and they called their child Tempest! I actually have a real life story about this name, and, yes, for those doubters, it does exist in baby name books. Oh that Shayne just can’t get enough of his wife…and I laughed when I saw that the Creator ‘punished’ Shayne for talking about the Creator invading their lives. lol And then Shayne heads to buy more ski equipment…geez! Tori is a sweet angel and keeps herself occupied. Yeah for Shayne getting a promo and being a great Dad reading a bedtime story to Tori. Ahhh….and another little girl – Samara with red hair! lol And Shayne is the doting Dad for his new daughter. Okay, now be a good Dad and put your other daughter to bed! lol So, let’s see, two butlers, two nannies, two maids, the former nanny. It takes a lot to run this household.

(A little true story about the name Tempest – When I was preggers with my daughter, everyone told me I was going to have a boy; well, when she was born, obviously she was a girl, so we had picked out a name for a boy, but no name for a girl. My best friend had a little spoon and fork set engraved with the initials TJ, and so we kept the initials to find a name for my daughter. Well, wouldn’t you know it, when we were looking through the “T’s, in the baby name book, there is Tempest, and it certainly sounded like a great name Tempest Smith! lol However, we went with another name instead, Tamara.)

Oh wow! I love the story about your daughter's name!!! And her true name is beautiful! Glad you went with that.
    Actually, Tempest is for the little demon child she is! Heh...but I do love the sound of that name in reality!

Ember and Shayne love each other dearly and they have their own kind of crazy.

What I love about Shayne is he really dotes on the children. Since I can't control him it's his personality! Do you notice Ember isn't present in most of the child rearing? I do force her but she gets out of it somehow.

Shayne cracks me up with all of his skiing and going on the slopes. I don't get it in the pics half the time because I never know where he is. Usually I think he's come home from work but really he goes straight to the mountain. He's a little crazy. But at least he doesn't neglect his kids (well, sometimes...but that's just because he's depleted and can't.)

YES. We have two butlers, two nannies (one former nanny who comes over a lot) but we only have one maid. SOOOO...we have a bustling household.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ad then there were
    four in the family! I hope she is done now as she really doesn't want to take care of them.
    Little Tempest is going to be a handful for her parents! But she sure is cute!
    I chuckle when I read this story! It's fun and entertaining! :D Thanks for writing it! <3
    Ad then there were
    four in the family! I hope she is done now as she really doesn't want to take care of them.
    Little Tempest is going to be a handful for her parents! But she sure is cute!
    I chuckle when I read this story! It's fun and entertaining! :D Thanks for writing it! <3

I'm so glad you enjoyed this chapter!
    I have fun playing and writing these crazy characters!

There's NEVER a dull moment. :D

I hope Ember is done, too. She really isn't suited for motherhood!!! Who would have guessed???
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Since I've read and looked at the preview picture again, I'm laughing so hard. Tempest is going to be a hot mess and a half - Chucky's Bride was not an understatement! :joy:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Since I've read and looked at the preview picture again, I'm laughing so hard. Tempest is going to be a hot mess and a half - Chucky's Bride was not an understatement! :joy:

ROFL!!!

YUP! That FACE!!! So creepy...and fitting for Messiah and Burton's child. ;)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg