Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

no autonomy fix! NOW FIXED

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    when a mod causes a last exception error, how do we know what mod is causing it?
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Reitanna wrote: »
    when a mod causes a last exception error, how do we know what mod is causing it?

Remove them all then add them back in one at a time. But it stands to reason if there is a new patch (most of the time) a mod needs updated for that patch or SP, EP, and or GP.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    hennessyhennessy Posts: 2 New Member
    I keep getting a million of those reports in game.. and for some reason it won't let me pick up my puppy. The animation cancels..
  • Options
    JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    hennessy wrote: »
    I keep getting a million of those reports in game.. and for some reason it won't let me pick up my puppy. The animation cancels..

If you have mods or cc in your game, pull them and test your game to see if you can pick up puppy then.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    hennessy wrote: »

There's a list here of reported broken and updated mods and CC: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017/p1?new=1. If none of that helps, it's down to trial and error to figure out what's not working for you.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    hennessyhennessy Posts: 2 New Member
    Fixed! thanks :)
  • Options
    AmbergalgamerAmbergalgamer Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm having a similar problem too.
    It started when I got the Laundry Stuff Pack for the sims 4 and while playing my game, I kept getting a LOT of Errors titled "Error Logged" and they would say that there was something wrong with the "LastException.txt" file. I figured it was my mods and/or CC, so i deleted all of them and restarted the game.
    When i loaded up my household, i stopped getting the Errors. But it didn't stop there.
    I was having trouble with my sims doing things. For example; I found one of my sims making a salad, and when he was done, he didn't eat it. Instead he made another one, so a cancelled the action and told him to eat the salad he already made. Every time i clicked "Eat Garden Salad", nothing would happen; he wouldn't eat it. :(
    After that i paused my game, and noticed a plate outside, and so i was going to tell my sim to pick it up when i saw A LOT of other plates of "Shish Kebabas"? On the ground next to the grill.
    My sims are constantly making plates of food and i don't know how to stop all of this! Can someone help me or give me some tips please? :'(
  • Options
    jmbgal78jmbgal78 Posts: 2 New Member
    whenever i try to delete the last exemption files, they end up coming back when i load up game.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited July 2018
    @SimGuruModSuad Thanks for explaining why we get lastexception and lastcrash files.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    ANGELABAKER125ANGELABAKER125 Posts: 3 New Member
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1797912354f2d6a5c6ea161</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-02-21 13:08:57</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)olympus.browser::BrowserControl</categoryid><desyncid>1797912354f2d6a5c6ea161</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1006: is not a function.
    at olympus.browser::BrowserControl/OnAddedToStage()
    at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher.controls::LauncherWebContent/ShowContent()
    at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher::GELauncherMain/UpdateWebContent()
    at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher::GELauncherMain/LayoutStageElements()
    at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/HandleStageResized()
    at olympus.core::LayoutManager/PositionWidget()
    at olympus.core::LayoutManager/LoadWidgetCompleteHandler()
    rtim=25409</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1797912354f2d6a5c6ea161</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-02-21 13:09:00</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.49.1020-1.200.000.373.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)olympus.browser::BrowserControl</categoryid><desyncid>1797912354f2d6a5c6ea161</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1006: is not a function.
    at olympus.browser::BrowserControl/OnAddedToStage()
    at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher.controls::LauncherWebContent/ShowContent()
    at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher::GELauncherMain/UpdateWebContent()
    at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/Initialize()
    at olympus.core::LayoutManager/LoadWidgetCompleteHandler()
    rtim=25672</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

Can someone tell me what this means