Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I decided to play Sims 4 again

may151997may151997 Posts: 209 Member
And I immediately feel bored. After creating a family and developing Newcrest, I'm bored. I haven't even been playing the sims for 15 minutes. The sims seem so dull and lifeless. They don't seem like individuals as they do in Sims 2.

I only came back to 4 because I missed the way it looks.

Comments

• thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    I've actually surprised myself with TS4 this week. Usually I make a super cute sim and promise myself I'll play with them, but I get bored quick. Not this time around though. I've been playing with a black widow. It's just sooo fun to me for some reason, I guess because I very rarely let my sims die. I've just decided on Eric Lewis as my 3rd husband. Don Lothario was my first, followed by Bob Pancakes. She HATED Bob, lol.

Sorry, I'm getting off topic. Anyway, I 100% agree that sims feel much more alive in TS2. They all their own personality, likes and dislikes. I'm sorry you're not enjoying TS4, though. Stick to what you like and come back to it if you want to. It does suck though because there isn't any other game like The Sims out there, so if you want something new... TS4 is your only choice. :/