October 11 - It's Friday, and that means Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here
Return to top
String Table Locale Codes (Resource type 0x220557da)
I was asked to provide the locale codes used for the string table resources. So here those are, along with a quick overview of this resource type:
- The file format is included in the official guide
- The key for these resources has the format
220557da : GGGGGGGG : LLIIIIIIIIIIIIII
* 0x220557da is the resource type.
* GGGGGGGG is the group. For Maxis authored content this will be 0. For Mods it is recommended that you set it to 0x80000000 to avoid conflicts with Maxis content.
* LL is the locale code, which is placed in the top byte of the Instance.
* IIIIIIIIIIIIIII is the remainder of the instance, which should be unique to avoid conficts with other user created Mods.
- The locale codes are as follows:
0x00 : "ENG_US"
0x02 : "CHT_CN"
0x03 : "CZE_CZ"
0x04 : "DAN_DK"
0x05 : "DUT_NL"
0x06 : "FIN_FI"
0x07 : "FRE_FR"
0x08 : "GER_DE"
0x0b : "ITA_IT"
0x0c : "JPN_JP"
0x0d : "KOR_KR"
0x0e : "NOR_NO"
0x0f : "POL_PL"
0x11 : "POR_BR"
0x12 : "RUS_RU"
0x13 : "SPA_ES"
0x15 : "SWE_SE"