May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't know if this will work for everyone

I don't know if this will work for everyone, but I opened Sims VIP, but didn't close it, when I went into my sims game the sound effects from Sims VIP is coming thru my speakers along with the game sounds. In other words while I am playing my sims game I am also hearing a cat screech, a ghost howl, and other spooky sounds. Hope this makes sense. Happy Halloween everyone.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,478 Member
    Yes it's with her new Halloween Design.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Happens to me whenever I have any page open that makes sound. Happens with any game.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Well it is new to me, I usually don't have more than one page open at a time, thought it was cool in the game today since it is Halloween.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I often watch and listen to youtube while playing games. Did you recently change operating systems?
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    No I live out in the country and my internet is a bit slow so I usually only have one thing open at a time. At first I didn't even realize I had left Sims VIP open and actually thought they had added it to the Sims for the day or something, silly me....lol