Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you <3

Nattie1912Nattie1912 Posts: 12 New Member
For those of you who don't know me (and there are plenty who won't) I am #hugglemonsta
I don't know if this is ok or not .. but I have no real idea on how the Forums work, so I thought I would give it a try and wing it. So here goes. As I have mentioned in a couple of posts I have made in the forums .. I don't come here often.
But I was having a wander just before, and came across my name, so I got curious (as you do) and kinda googled a little further and found more names. And then it kinda dawned on me that I was nominated for Maxi Favs, on quite a few things. I honestly don't know quite what to say. Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough..
I started playing the Sims in Sims 3 loved it, never did the Forum thing and now am a little sad that I didn't. So much goes on here and I had no idea. I am trying REALLY hard not to babble lol.
I just wanted to express how appreciative I am for being nominated, I see INCREDIBLE Creations go up every day, beautiful comments left and friendships that are formed.
I have made some friends (I hope they see me the same way) and I hope I continue to make more :) So without babbling too too much I just wanted to thank you all for just being in Sims and sharing all your wonderful creations .. and I hope I see more for a long time to come.
Take care and happy Simming!! #hugglemonsta <3

Comments