Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's a stuff pack that would compliment Get Together?

Hi all,

If a stuff pack were to release next month... do you think it would compliment Get Together?
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Clubhouse stuff or some kind of sim cave stuff pack... new furniture for secret meeting rooms including high comfort sofas and chairs that dont look victorian, some more desks and display cases, new TVs and lots and lots of clutter. Also a real poker table, pinball machine and/ or basketball hoop.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    A pool or beach/nautical stuffpack would compliment GT cause it s getting a new beach and pool type.

Something that has restaurants would surely compliment GT.
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I think a stuff pack such as restaurants would compliment the whole get together extension pack. Although we could get cafes also. Somewhere where elders could hang out or something like that. We need more stuff for elders and children too..
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    edited October 2015
    A hobby and interests game pack for sure just packed full of things for our Sims to enthuse about and get together to enjoy with other like-minded Sims. :)

Edit: Whoops, OP said stuff pack, not game pack. Hmm... it will depend on what comes with the expansion really. Maybe some beachy things, or nice outdoor cafe items.

Edit2: Awesome kids clubhouse stuff! Kids really really need some love in this game.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Get Together? Well that's easy, anything party related. Juice, dancing, woohooing, partying, etc. Stuff Packs will compliment it. :3
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited November 2015
    I don't know about stuff pack, unless it's got a lot of game play in it like Spooky Stuff.. but for a game pack, I'd say hobbies. I would love to have quite a few different things my Sims can do on their free time.
    • Pottery making
    • Ballet dancing
    • Bug collector/bird watcher
    • More photography stuff
    • Sports
    • Comic collecting/Cosplay
    • Glass Blowing
    • Sewing
    • Jam making
    • Brewing teas
    • Archery

Kids:
    • Finger painting
    • Lemonade stand/little baker oven (only kids can make their own "kid" recipes from the play oven and make edible foods and lemonade).
    • arts and crafts table (we could use a couple more). Maybe glue and glitter and painting tables.
    • Kiting
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    'A Taste of Europe Stuff Pack'
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,757 Member
    A pool or beach/nautical stuffpack would compliment GT cause it s getting a new beach and pool type.

Something that has restaurants would surely compliment GT.

Yes please with loungers and beach balls and some kind of pool activity like basketball or volleyball.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited November 2015
    Any kind of themed décor and activity pack E.G:
    • Jungle theme - Suits an Explorer Club hideout, Plant-Sim commune, Greenhouse/Botanical Garden hangout,or clubhouse for Animal Cosplayers/Furries.
    • Nautical theme - Suits Pirates, Naval or Beach-Dweller clubhouse.
    • Derelict theme - Suits Criminals, Ghetto hangouts, Fixer-Uppers clubs.

Etc. Depends what clubs you plan to make.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited November 2015
    I would love to have some ethnic clothing for my sims
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Something that a group of people would do together for fun. Maybe include some of the items that were for sale in the TS3 store or in past expansions? I'd love to see the bowling lane, the basketball hoop, karaoke, and/or the kicky bag come back at some point.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    I don't know about stuff pack, unless it's got a lot of game play in it like Spooky Stuff.. but for a game pack, I'd say hobbies. I would love to have quite a few different things my Sims can do on their free time.
    • Pottery making
    • Ballet dancing
    • Bug collector/bird watcher
    • More photography stuff
    • Sports
    • Comic collecting/Cosplay
    • Glass Blowing
    • Sewing
    • Jam making
    • Brewing teas
    • Archery

Kids:
    • Finger painting
    • Lemonade stand/little baker oven (only kids can make their own "kid" recipes from the play oven and make edible foods and lemonade).
    • arts and crafts table (we could use a couple more). Maybe glue and glitter and painting tables.
    • Kiting

I need this...
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white