Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issue with game loading on my Kindle

moony2002moony2002 Posts: 11 New Member
I bought the new Amazon Kindle and downloaded Sims Freeplay on it. Started a brand new game and decided to buy some simoleons and lps. I let the game update for the monster thing and now it wont load up past the logo. I shut the kindle off, turned off/on the internet, forced shut down the game and then decided to uninstall and take my chances while trying to contact EA. I redownloaded the game when I got an email saying it would take 2 weeks for technical support to get back to me. Found out I lost the simoleans and lps I paid for ($35 worth) but decided to just wait and see if technical support gets in touch with me. Then I decided that the chances of it happening again couldn't be that good so I paid $15 for the lp wheel barrow. The game worked for two days straight and now it's doing the same thing. I had 189 lps out of 230 left over plus over 200,000 simoleans and I lost it all. I stupidly didn't back the game up and now I can't reload it. I don't know what to do. How do I call EA about this? Technical support is crap and I just want to be refunded or get my game back.